CSI: Miami

No Good Deed

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2012 on CBS

• Chris

Chris borden
  • One small thing leads to big things

I like how the episode reflected on how one leads to another; from reporting some wreckless driving to stopping a drug trafficking organisation. Also, how someone innocent loses his life because of just doing the right thing; following the rules.

Other than that, I missed seeig Natalia. I'm not a big fan of Samantha, but perhaps her reason for having so many scenes lately is because she will play a bigger (and perhaps bad) part later. Maybe she will turn out to be the bad "guy".

I would have loved for the situation with Walter being held hostage to have played out longer and for Horatio to be forced to negotiate a little bit more, then again it wasn't the big storyline to maybe it would have taken up too much if time if had been that way.

What I miss the most with the show in general is more team scenes; processing crime scenes together and just adding the puzzles pieces on a case as a whole group; although, the last part they do sometimes.

Overall, great episode, maybe not the most memorable, but not bad either. There have been worse episode and then again also better ones.