CSI: Miami

Reality Kills

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 14, 2010 on CBS

• Not the best and not the worst episode.

Miami has had better episodes, but this was one actually better than I had though, however, not close to the one of the best. I think they did a very good job at not makking it so easy to guess who the killer was; I hadn't expected it to be Shea at all. I'm not so excited about the charachters though; maybe because I'm not into reality shows. However, I like that the charachters were genuinly nice people who only acted out in front of the cameras; like that one guy who wanted to be a priest. Nice little twist with the murder weapon being made of ice too and how Calligh had a bit more screen time in this episode.

Miami can do better but have also done a lot worse.
    So it was a great episode; not perfect, but great!
  • Horatio and the team investigate the murder of one of the stars of a popular reality show.

"Reality Kills" is not a fantastic episode, but it is an entertaining one. It could not be more obvious who the stars of The Boroughs are modeled after, but those characters do have some well written scenes (mostly the scenes where their true identities are revealed) and help make the episode watchable. Horatio certainly has a memorable opening scene in this episode. The usually low key deadly serious lieutennant makes a big enterance here. The investigation has its goofy moments, but it makes its way to a plausible conclusion that puts a fitting end to the story. An entertaining episode.

• 9x06

this case was very interesting, I liked the different twists here, and the murder weapon was very interesting too.

the only thing I didn´t like here was the way in wich the csi discovered who was the murder however, this case was so entertaining.

I liked the subplot too about that drug ring, this was bvery good and the acting was very convincing.

the beginign scene was exiting with eric persuing that man and in genral this chapter was very good for me.

Definitively csi miami is getting better and better and better with every episode :)

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in English, please forgive my mistakes
  • if ya'll got so much time to waste writing lengthy reviews about how much this or that sucked why doesn't one of you write an effing recap once in a while?

if ya'll got so much time to waste writing lengthy reviews about how much this or that sucked why doesn't one of you write an effing recap once in a while? i can't remember an effing thing about this damn episode! if ya'll got so much time to waste writing lengthy reviews about how much this or that sucked why doesn't one of you write an effing recap once in a while? i can't remember an effing thing about this damn episode! if ya'll got so much time to waste writing lengthy reviews about how much this or that sucked why doesn't one of you write an effing recap once in a while? i can't remember an effing thing about this damn episode! if ya'll got so much time to waste writing lengthy reviews about how much this or that sucked why doesn't one of you write an effing recap once in a while? i can't remember an effing thing about this damn episode!
  • Pretty decent episode

DAvid carruso saving the day once again? no... finally i see an episode where horatio caine is not critical to solve the crime.
    I enjoyed it!Im looking forward to see more csi this season. I only like csi miami because there intense episodes.
    a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa
AMC