CSI: Miami

Rest In Pieces

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 11, 2012 on CBS

• Suspense

Very good. Greatly enjoyed watching. It bothers me though that some people think just because everything happens quickly that it makes the show bad. You have got to realize they have about 45 minutes ONLY.

-- This show ends yet Can Continue later. Would like to see the one good person of the family survive and to catch the guilty.
  • Good, but lacked something

This episode was good and full of twists, which I like. I didn't expext the Esteban's grandmother to be so evil either, it makes you feel a little sorry for her son Diego to have grown up with such a woman.

However, this episode lacked some suspense. It was all too quick, one minute they're in the lab and then suddenly they're already in the courthouse. We all know that Miami is quite surreal sometimes and often, if not always, solve crimes within a day, but this was seriously too fast.

Solving a crime and having time to be in the court twice? They could at least tried to have made this a bit more realistic.

Apart from that and the lack of suspense/action, I like how Calleigh and Natalia had some scenes together and Calleigh and Horatio. Seems like forever since they did.

So overall, good episode, but it could have been much better too.
AMC