CSI: Miami

Slow Burn

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 09, 2004 on CBS

• Slow Burn

A controlled fire reveals the body of a slain hunter. The fire breaks out. Found a burnt woman . Blunt force trama killed the woman. Sexual predator admits to trying to have a little "fun" and man came up and yelled for her to get out of the car adn she did and ran for her life. Boyfriend got mad b/c she was with another man. Boyfriend says that the woman found is not Julie Parker. Print from mans ring was found in her head. The dog shot and killed the hunter. Killed woman named Sandy. Julie turned up alive.
  • Not a great episode

I think it may have been the first time ever that the teaser doesn't have Horatio in it. For some reason, I hate him, and I only watch the show for the story.

The beginning was interesting with Delko & Alexx trapped in the fire and forcing them to take refuge under a tarpaulin.

Two bodies a male & female are found in the fire, both crimes unrlated.

The woman looks like she was beaten to death & her killer may have started the fire.

The dead guy was killed by a dog who somehow accidentaly set the gun off. The dogs owner wanted to take the blame so that his dog wouldn't have to be put to sleep.
  • Good episode

It's always nice to see a teaser that doesn't involve Horatio putting on his shades. But... I seriously find it hard to believe that that flame retardant blanket saved them from that massive fire spike. And why does Horatio talk down to Alexx and call her sweetheart when she's getting eyedrops? She was caught in a fire... but she's a grown woman. Sheesh. So many things that drive me nuts about this episode, but it's still CSI right? I imagine I'd watch the worst CSI over the best episodes of some other shows.

By the way, that oversized cat that way eyeing down Delko and Alexx... I wonder which one he would have eaten first? :D