CSI: Miami

Special Delivery

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2011 on CBS

• 9x17

honestly, I don´t see any reason why not to consider this episode as the best from the current season, I mean, I really love when episodes like this one get you stuck on the tv the entire hour guessing who was the killer, there were a lot of interesting scenes and a lot of good suspense, personally, I liked so much the way in wich the woman was killed, it was kida grose but very original, definitively the best or at least one of the best episodes in the last times, I think this season is fanally being put in the right track with this kind of cases

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in english, please forgive my mistakes
  • Had me guessing who the killer was through the whole episode

I had never ever had such a hard time guessing who the killer was. Everytime I got sure who it was it turned out to be wrong. Good Job Miami writers, that's exatly how it should be.

I think the story was good actually. Something was missing (can't put my finger on it though) but I think it touched a deep issue in society about drugs and how easy it can be to slip back into an addiction even though you get help. Very little Calleigh in this episode, but I think it's because the writers are going easy on her since she had a baby not long before the episode was filmed.

I hope Miami can bring an episode like this next week as well, because this was a great one!
  • Deaths and Drugs in Miami

It is sad but true, even when a drug dependent person wants to clean up, it will be difficult for that person because drugs on the street is just everywhere. Even if friends and love ones will help, the availability of drugs makes it hard for him or her to get clean. Drugs dealers make a ton of money and this trade will always be there... so sad... In this episode, Sean, the friend of Travis, resorted to murder to help his friend clean up his act (from heroine) but as Horatio said, still it's not up to him to put this judgement on the drug dealers..
A&E