CSI: Miami

Stiff

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 02, 2011 on CBS

• hmm

What I liked most about the show were Horatio´s facial expressions in the first 2 or 3 seasons. Caruso is an amazing actor, I love his acting, how he can express his feelings by coughing, avoiding eye contact, swallowing, moving his lips, eyebrows, etc., we can feel when he is embarassed, when he cares, when he is sad. I know that people usually comment on his sunglasses how he keeps putting them on and off, but when you watch his face while he talks to someone he cares about, he is a much better actor than anyone from the current cast. Calleigh sounds absolutely artificial all the time, Eric shows no facial expressions at all, his face is always the same and I really dont like Adam Rodriguez´s acting. I am not going to comment on the others. I just wanted to say that what kept me watching the show was the unspoken relationship between Horatio and Yelina. Something was going on between them. Everytime they looked at each other it was more than just a look. They should bring her back on the show.

When Horatio´s relatives were on the show, it was great, I loved it. Now, with them all gone, it is boring. They are just catching the bad guys but we do not learn anything about their private lives. All the family members of all the CSIs are gone. The only reason why I still watch the show is that I am hoping to see more episodes with H and Kyle, H and Yelina, H and Ray Jr., maybe also H and Suzie or Madison, Ryan´s relatives, etc.

• As a whole this wasn't a bad episode. But how come the propane explosion did not level that building? Eric and Calleigh only walked out with a bump on the head and some dirt on the face. And that school only had one person with the last name of Davis? SMH

As a whole this wasn't a bad episode. But how come the propane explosion did not level that building? Eric and Calleigh only walked out with a bump on the head and some dirt on the face. And that school only had one person with the last nme of Davis? SMH

• Not the best, but not the worst episode either. The comedy scenes made it earn a higher score.

This episode definetely lacked the "wow"-factor. But there had been more boring episodes than this one too. It was a little too predictable that the housewife's husband would have been the one to beat up the victim. I wasn't expecting that hotel manager's daughter to be the actual killer though.

The funny scened with Ryan and Walter is what made this episode get a higher score. Miami needs more scenes like that. Miami is a very serious show, but so is other criminal drama series like NCIS, and yet they manage to have a lot of comedy in their episodes as well.

I think it's important to mix a bit of humor and seriousness and sometimes Miami manages to do that and sometimes not.

I thin next week's episode will be much better than this one. Overall, not a bad job for the Miami writers, but they can still do better.

A&E