CSI: Miami

Sudden Death

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 10, 2010 on CBS

• After the pulse pounding opening...

the slower follow up. This was much better. I know the evil club full of rich wasters has been done over and over again. But this seemed quite fresh and a nice twist on the usual waster story. I particularly liked the boy's comeback, where he called the viewers' attention to the girl who lost her life and told the reporter she was a jackal not a journalist… a very nice touch. Horatio saying goodbye to the surviving girl and her son was sweet rather than cheesy at the end.
  • 9x02

Ummmm... a very boring case, in my opinion, episodes like these are which kill this show, I´m really tired about cases related with exclusive clubs and something like that.

It was very unrealistic that the csi team catch the killer because a little part of the victim´s teeth fell inside his jaket, Definitively, this is one of the worst episodes in the last times.

there is another thing I didn´t like about this one, it is the fact that nobody is sad about jesse´s dead, I´m not a fan of jesse but I think they should do at least a little mention to him, we have to remember that he died just a little days before, they should by sad about that, it is just what I think :s

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in english, please forgive my mistakes
  • close to perfect, but not quite there.

I feel like this episode missed that WOW-factor (just a feeling) and that's why it won't be one of those episodes you will always remember.
    However, the case was good and I think the writers did a very good job and trying to make so many different people look like the murderer; the owner, the star and so on. I also liked how the star in this case episode wasn't such a diva, but a really nice guy and also the murderer himself seemed to realize that he took a like after Horatio talked to him and gave him some threats.

Overall, very good episode, something was missing thoguh, but it was still very good!
    And you got to love Travers and his cute little smile!
CBS