CSI: NY

And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 15, 2006 on CBS

• OMG shirtless Danny!! Very pregnant Anna!! Emotional Mac!! Hilarious Flack!!

Wow, what a great episode. The was they started the story off with us getting a glimpse of her life before the crash put a lot of emphasis on the saying, "Seeing your life flashing before your eyes." They did a great job with the music too.

I about died when Danny took his shirt off. My God does that man look gorgeous. Better than any visions I've had. Lol, my brother was giving me weird looks while I freaked out about seeing Danny half naked. My eyes were wide when Flack tripped when he and Mac were chasing that kid down. I knew Mac was going to catch him 'cause you can't escape from an ex-Marine.

I was shaking my head sadly when that mother realized she killed her daughter instead of Nicole. Anger makes people dod stupid things and she shouldn't have done that, no matter how pissed she was. Stupid woman. I guess this episode only goes to show how caught up in grief some people get.

On to Hawkes. This season certainly seems to be a lot about him. At least they aren't over doing it like CSI: Miami with Boa Vista. It's really hard to lose a patient and given his age, I can see why Hawkes left like he did. I was pretty annoyed about how that Chief Doctor kept holding that over his head like that.