CSI: NY

Blood Out

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 30, 2012 on CBS

• A step too far?

I don't know what it is about this series, but so far season 9 is lumpy and uneven.

This episode sadly comes down on the negative side. I love horror movies, but this particular horror show was a little too gruesome. Add this to a disjointed feeling of the episode which seemed to run in fits and starts, and an almost predictable storyline in which the killer fingers someone else for the crime and is caught because of it, and you have disappointment.
  • CSI:NY.

I always wanted to know about Jamie Lovato's past & how she became Flack's partner it really was great backstory. I hope they keep her around, coz' Flack has had many partners through out this show. Absolutely enjoyed this episode.
  • too graphic..

this episode is way too horrendous, creepy and graphic than almost any other CSI episodes and I certainly did not like that.. CSI's are not the kinda shows that keeps the tension with blood and sadism.. I like to watch them like puzzle to be solved and I certainly do not want to see extended displays of guys being cut in half, alive..
  • great episode

i love when this show is a crime drama great episode