CSI: NY

Command + P

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 04, 2013 on CBS

• Mac and the team investigate two murders with a strange connection just as a mysterious act of kidness occurrs in the city.

I know my opinion of "Command + P" is in the minority, but I will say it anyway. I was very disappointed with this episode. I found it way too predictable and contrived. I have always liked the character of Dr. Sid Hammerback. Robert Joy is a very good actor and does a great job playing the character. However it could not have been more obvious that he was the "Guardian Angel". The scene where he tells his fellow coroners "These bodies don't autopsy themselves" gave it away. Also, Sid is such a good natured character and a kind person it was just too obvious. The whole thing about the three demensional printer was recycled right out of a recent episode of "CSI" titled "Strip Maul". As soon as the first clues were discovered I had that figured out as well. However I must admit that the final scene featuring Sid and Jo was very well done. Sela Ward did a terrific job as did Robert Joy. A major disappointment though it does have a bit of a silver lining at the end.