CSI: NY

Exit Strategy

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 13, 2011 on CBS

• 7x22

this is definitevely one of the most touching episodes created but the show ever, maybe after "4x11 child´s play" this episode gets the second places in terms of touching and emotional episodes.

in my opinion, this episode had many interesting things but at the same time it had something I did not like so thats the reason why I´m not giving it a ten.

one of the thing I loved here was the dark stile spread among the episode, specially in the begining scene, at the same time I loved all of the flashbacks where the girl is seeing being kidnnaped by those criminals, and of course I loved the ending scene, it was kindda sad knowing that this one could be the last one so it really got me stuck till the end, but at this point I have to say that I´m very happy by knowing that csi ny was renewed for an eight season :D

despite all good thing this episode had, it was kindda slow so I can´t give it a ten, however it was good and deserves a good score

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in english, please forgive my mistakes