CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

603 Lat-40-degrees-47-minutes-n-long-73-degrees-58-minutes-w (possible Spoilers

laurameyer

[1]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 58
    Should be a good case!
    Edited on 10/06/2009 12:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 75
    Sounds pretty intriguing indeed! Thanks Laura

DL-Flack

[3]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 27

And this time, I think I don't have to wait a whole day to watch it YAY!

Sounds like a good one indeed

GrandviewEagles

[4]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 20
    DL-Flack wrote:

And this time, I think I don't have to wait a whole day to watch it YAY!

Sounds like a good one indeed

I don't have to wait either! Quite a long episode title! lol

tonyandzivafan

[5]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 41
    GrandviewEagles wrote:
    Quite a long episode title! lol

I think it maybe the longest episode title in the history of tv. Or at least in a long time.

Looks really good and cant wait!!! *leaves baskets of brownies in shapes of the CSI NY cast*

jordinajamaica

[6]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 42
    YAY!!! In 24h I'm gonna be able to watch it!! Seems like a good one... as always!!

-renn-

[7]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 18
    Let's hope it won't be silly...

JoeyDC83

[8]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    I really hope this one starts getting more reasonable and makes you wanna watch it all over again because it is so good! I know Flack didn't shave, so that already bothers me LOL. But if the case is REALLY catching, I am able to ignore that fact.

dylan-luver

[9]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 10
    i can watch the episode right when it aires so im a happy NY person...

Cliff Angell is supposed to be in this eppy... is he not??

boom-moo

[10]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 75
    dylan-luver wrote:
    Cliff Angell is supposed to be in this eppy... is he not??
    He is Sounds interesting.

laurameyer

[11]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 58
    boom-moo wrote:
    Sounds pretty intriguing indeed! Thanks Laura

Sure.

tonyandzivafan

[12]Oct 7, 2009

I so loved this episode!!! Skeet Ulrich was awesome!!! He was just scarily good. And just nice to see him again. Did anyone else wonder if the g/f / wife was real or his imagination??? She seemed real, but with him taking pills, he cold be delusional or something and they did a good job making it seem that she was real.

Flack with facial hair. Yummy!!!!! Keep it!!!!! And my heart sank when Angell's dad came in. And the convo with Flack and the invite to celebrate Angell's bday... It was like loosing her all over again. I was surrpised that Flack actually at least went to the house. But not that he didnt go in. He isnt ready. And what a cute flashback between the two. I had had tears in my eyes. Why did they have to kill her. I know why but... ugh!!!!!!!

And creepy new tech girl. Ugh x a million. I hate her.... I hate her... I hate her. Can you tell I hate her? She has an ulterior motive. Dont know if its to fudge case results or what. But she is just (insert names I'd get in trouble typing) and has to go.

Danny doing pull ups. Can we say Carmine has reallllllly good upper body strength. And I dont know if TPTB are reading are posts and brought up Danny going to PT (physical therapy not our lovely poster PT) or had that planned from the start. Either way, bless you and keep up with the direction. And it warmed my heart how frustrated he was and all the talk the things he wanted to do with his daughter. Made me all warm and fuzzy.

So TPTB if you read these posts, take new tech girl down. *cackles* Just dont let there be anyone else going down with her.

Two more things: No glances or touches between Stella and Adam. So I dont know what to make of it. And did anyone else freak for a moment for Sid when Mac played the message from him and you know that Sid met the killer.

saleblanc

[13]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 32

With 15 minutes to go... I maybe in the minority... but this just wasn't my favorite.... Not bad just not my favorite.... I'm off to look at who wrote it... the writing style just seemed out of the norm... Danny cheated. I saw him use his feet to help push himself up while doing push ups... Adam's definitely rattled about the new tech.. He's not the only one getting rubbed the wrong way... I don't like her already.. Too much of a smarty pants and WAY too eager... Don's struggling BIG Time... Hasn't shaved and I'm actually starting to miss those GOD AWFUL TIES ! Comment more later.

EDITED: Yep - not my favorite - but it's a arch so we'll see where the story line goes. But I'll tell you my heart was in my throat when the killer was with Sid and Mac when running down. I thought TPTB were going to be nasty and surprise us by hurting Sid.... THANK Goodness Sid's okay.

Side Note : Trey Calloway was the writer for this episode. Whick kinda surprises me... but we'll have to see where Trey is going to take this story.

Next week looks good... Female murders are an interesting breed.

Edited on 10/07/2009 10:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

honorableninja

[14]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    maybe i was imainging things but didn't it seem that killer was spying on Flack at the Angell home is so then this arc just got creepy if Flack is next target i really hope not.

tonyandzivafan

[15]Oct 8, 2009
    honorableninja wrote:
    maybe i was imainging things but didn't it seem that killer was spying on Flack at the Angell home is so then this arc just got creepy if Flack is next target i really hope not.

I thought that too. But I think it was just the way it was set up. I'm going to have to re-watch it to see now since I'm not the only one that was thinking that.

jordinajamaica

[16]Oct 8, 2009
    Ok... here go my thoughts!

I really liked this chapter!! The compass killer arc seems that it just started!! Skeet Ulrich did and amazing job! All the team worked a lot to catch the guy and for now the murderer won them! I cna't wait to know what would happen!

Danny doing PT at the lab while waiting for some results was cute and all the speach he gave Lindsay even more! I missed a little kiss or something when she leans places her hands in his shoulders and says I don't mind at all, it would have been sweet.... So now Lucy is 10 months old?? Wow she grows fast! If that's it the first wedding anniversary must be around the corner but I don't think TPTB would remember, right?
    Flack unshaven... I loved Stella's comment about it! Really sad the tough cover he put in front of Angell's dad... and then that he is not able to get in the house... The flashback brought tears to my eyes...
    I really don't like the new girl and I loved Adam saying she is cute but evil! And Hawkes saying she is hot?? that surprised me a little... I want her gone! I don't like her! For a moment I thought that Adam would talk about her to Stella!
    I freaked out when Sid called from the morgue and the killer was there... Sid was apologising to MAc for not giving him the report and I thought, 'that's an apology! Maybe he killed Sid and that's how he left this time the suicide note!!' but Sid is fine, so I'm fine!
    Mac was really mad at this guy, I liked it! he is determined to find him... I can't wait to see how it ends!!

All in all, good chapter!

DL-Flack

[17]Oct 8, 2009

Now my thoughts

The DL scene was really cute. When Danny said what he wants to with Lucy (and what he's gonna do with the boys who have an eye on her) I grined like an idiot. The scene was really sweet, especially when Linds put her hands around his neck. For one second I was about to scream at my monitor "Kiss him" But I'm pretty sure if she would have done it, somebody else would have walked in.

Poor Flack. Like Mac said, it's going to be a long road for him. And a rocky one too. He looks hot, even when he's scruffy. The man would be hot even, if he looks like a gorilla ... Nevertheless I appreciate that they're not messing up with him and his grief.

Adam made me laugh this time. His face when Hawkes told him, Mac hired that "cute but evil job stealing blonde" And then when he rushes to them, when he saw that Mac and blonde examine something Hawkes could be right. This is gonna be good. I understand it that way, that Hawkes thinks, there are gonna be "good" moments between Adam and blonde. I don't think Hawkes interested on her.

Evil blonde annoyed me during the first part of her conversation with Mac very much. Yes girl, we know you're smart. And after three applications Mac gets it too. But we can't stand you anyway. I'm not that sure if the lack of money was the only reason for Mac for not hiring her.

BTW the Hawkes glasses wore look like the ones Danny once had, am I right?

And now finally the case: It's a good one, I think. Skeet didn't have much lines to learn for this one, but he makes a huge impression, just by his appearance. I think the women (his wife?) is just in his imagination. Like he said, when they're together, he's in the right direction. Now he lost her and he has lost the right direction too. Maybe that's why he so fasinated by the compasses. Or haunted by them. Our killer is tornmented this time, Skeet portrays that very well.

Poor Sid. One should think he's save in the autopsy. Last year he got almost killed by radioactivity and now he has got the killer in the house ...

Edited on 10/08/2009 3:54am

jordinajamaica

[18]Oct 8, 2009
    I shouted 'kiss him' too, twin!! It would have been really cool if they did kiss but meh... It was cute anyways...

About Skeet's wife, I think her death could be the trigger (I watch too much Criminal minds ) that makes him start killing, and I actually think that the apologize notes are from him to his wife... things he should have done before she died...

DL-Flack

[19]Oct 8, 2009

Sounds like a lot of screaming in front of the computers this morning

We both watch too much Criminal Minds, because I thought the same But what I don't really get is the retro style. Why does he use all this old stuff? The compasses I get, but he even uses old alarm clocks, his whole apartment looks like it got stuck in another time. I almost expected Richard Nixon to walk around the corner ...

Edited on 10/08/2009 4:12am

jordinajamaica

[20]Oct 8, 2009
    Yeah... I thought about that too because the guy can't be more than 40 but the whole apartment is decorated as the sixties, right? I dunno... Maybe it has something to do with his parents?? I guess that's another mistery we are gonna have to wait to know the answer of...