TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Bring back Stella!!

asthenian

[1]Oct 9, 2010
    • level: 7

I really don't like the new addition to the show, Jo. It feels like they just wanted a new Stella, or Catherine. She really makes me question wether I should keep watching, or just abandon the show. She's boring, annoying and to ugly to be flirting with anyone on the show.

Bring back Stella!

Edited on 10/09/2010 1:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Oct 9, 2010
    • level: 75
    Hello asthenian and welcome to the forum

For future reference and to avoid cluttering the forum, please note that no new threads should be opened unless there isn't one where to discuss the topic your propose. Please move the discussion to the episode discussion threads, there has been ongoing discussion about Jo in those.

We appreciate all contributions but we also like to follow the rules and keep a clear and accesible forum for new users to easily find their way around. We had problems with the mods in the past so I hope you understand. In case of any doubt, you can go through the Posting Rules threads, which are also pinned at the top of the page, so you can know where you post what. You can also pm me anytime.

Have fun around!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.