CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

CSI: NY News, Articles, and Interviews

sugah66

[1]Jun 5, 2007
    • level: 12

Hello all!

I've decided to open this thread so that there would be one place to post all the information about the show we find. I usually post these in the Talk It Up thread, but I know some people don't go in there, and this is easier for people to know what it is.

If someone from the show is going to be on a talk show, post it here.

If you find an interesting article about the show, post it here.

If you learn anything interesting about the show that is NOT a spoiler (all spoilers will please be posted in the spoiler thread, when it opens), post it here. This is like if you hear that so-and-so is going to be guest starring, or if one of the cast members gets married, or if you learn the release date of the S3 DVDs, or something like that.

Happy hunting! 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saleblanc

[2]Jun 5, 2007
    • level: 32
    Great Idea Sugah!

xhosa9congo

[3]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 4
    Fab idea Sugah - just what we needed. I suppose we can discuss these articles in here as well can we or should we take discussions elsewhere?

D-Danni

[4]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 9

this is an excellent idea, i cant' wait til season 3 comes out on dvd and does anyone know if there is soundtrack for the show cuz normally shows have there own cd?

sugah66

[5]Jun 6, 2007

xhosa9congo wrote:
    Fab idea Sugah - just what we needed. I suppose we can discuss these articles in here as well can we or should we take discussions elsewhere?

Oh, no! You can discuss everything in here. You mean like if someone was on a talk show and you want to talk about their appearance? Feel free to talk about it here.

I just thought one thread would be a good idea, since I usually post my links everywhere. Like if it's about Carmine or Anna, I usually post it in the D/L thread.

D-Danni wrote:
    does anyone know if there is soundtrack for the show cuz normally shows have there own cd?

There is not. In the future, a simple search at Amazon can answer that.

ClareNewcastle

[6]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 7
    great idea sugah itl make it a lot easier xxxx

PixieLyssie

[7]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 20

Don't yell at me for being off topic, because I already know...I am very cranky and do not feel like putting this in the question thread, because last time I did, It got ignored......

Anyway(ranting over) How can I pre-order season 3?? I tried doing it at Amazon.com, but it didn't work...??

coolceruleanblu

[8]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 26
    PixieLyssie wrote:

Don't yell at me for being off topic, because I already know...I am very cranky and do not feel like putting this in the question thread, because last time I did, It got ignored......

Anyway(ranting over) How can I pre-order season 3?? I tried doing it at Amazon.com, but it didn't work...??

actually I believe it was answered- cause i think either Sal, Sug or I answered it. there isn't a way to pre-order it. Not this early. It comes out around October.

PixieLyssie

[9]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 20
    *jumps up and down* grrrr.....I know!!! Sugah answered it at first and she told me that I could get on something that I would be notified when it came out or something?? and I tried it and it didn't work and I posted something but....OH NEVER MIND! It doesn't matter...

sugah66

[10]Jun 6, 2007

Pixie, if it doesn't come up in a search, you can't get notified of when it's available. They usually only do this for high demand items - I do this for the Harry Potter books.

As I looked this morning to see if there was a soundtrack, I didn't see S3 DVDs. I pre-ordered it around July last year, so just keep checking.

Edited because I found some news.

You all might find it interesting to note that CSI: NY came in 15th overall for the year, averaging approximately 8 million viewers. You can view the top 20 list here

Edited on 06/06/2007 6:43pm

Mystik225

[11]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 6
    sugah66 wrote:
    b>Edited because I found some news.

You all might find it interesting to note that CSI: NY came in 15th overall for the year, averaging approximately 8 million viewers. You can view the top 20 list here

Wow, and of the 14 above it, 5 of them were reality shows and of those 5 reality shows, 4 were in the top 5. CSI:NY did better than 24!

coolceruleanblu

[12]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 26

This is from Rhylee who got it from Kerri over at DLC:

DLC wrote:

Michael Ausiello of TV Guide has covered NY frequently this season, particularly during the latter half. He's included questions in his weekly Ask Ausiello column as well as exclusive blurbs in his weekly newsletter.

Right now, he has a poll up asking his readers to let him know which shows we want covered more extensively starting in the fall. Unfortunately, NY isn't one of the options. But I highly recommend that y'all send him an email with a write-in vote for the show.

You can email him at ask_ausiello@tvguide.com

While you're at it, you could also suggest that TV Guide do a featured article on Danny/Lindsay for their print issue. Carmine has been on the cover of the magazine before, but Anna never has. And with all the positive buzz they gave D/L leading up to the finale, a featured article on the pair could well be something they'd do if they know there's enough fan interest.

You can send that suggestion to Ausiello or to TV Guide's general email address, letters@tvguide.com

Kristin at E!Online has also given D/L some positive feedback this season--not to mention providing us with Carmine's wonderful "making love" spoiler--so it wouldn't hurt to drop her a message to thank her for her coverage and ask her to continue it next season.

On Kristin's main page, there's a link to "Ask Kristin." If you click on that, it will open up an email form box. You can type in your request there.

sugah66

[13]Jun 6, 2007

^^ Oh, I will definitely do that. Thanks, Blu!

PUBLIC APPEARANCE:

Melina Kanakaredes will be one of the presenters at the Tony Awards, this Sunday, June 10th, at 8 PM EST on CBS.

rhylee71

[14]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 4
    Thanks BLU much appreciated.

And SUGAH WE, Loved, Loved your post over at MesserMontana in regards to supporting D/L. You totally ROCK.

sugah66

[15]Jun 6, 2007

rhylee71 wrote:
    And SUGAH WE, Loved, Loved your post over at MesserMontana in regards to supporting D/L. You totally ROCK.

Oh, thank you.  

sugah66

[16]Jun 7, 2007

Hill Harper's new movie, Premium, will premiere at the Black Film Festival in San Francisco on June 17.

Article 

Macs_Girl01

[17]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 11
    Hey Sugah I have a question....isn't Carmine, Eddie and Hill suppose to get together and do a comdey together this summer?

sugah66

[18]Jun 7, 2007

Macs_Girl01 wrote:
    Hey Sugah I have a question....isn't Carmine, Eddie and Hill suppose to get together and do a comdey together this summer?

Carmine, Eddie, and Hill are all listed as stars in the upcoming movie, This Is Not a Test. However, no release date is scheduled as of right now, though the site says 2007. It's still categorized as 'in production', and IMDb has gotten dates wrong in the past. I'll keep checking, but nothing has been updated about it in a while.

jenn22

[19]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 15

ARTICLE
    Claire Forlani married that dude from Desperate Housewives, incase anyone cares

sugah66

[20]Jun 8, 2007
    jenn22 wrote:

ARTICLE
    Claire Forlani married that dude from Desperate Housewives, incase anyone cares

Sorry, I had to edit this. I forgot she just got engaged, not married. My bad.

Edited on 06/08/2007 7:27pm