CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

CSI: NY RPG Season 3: "A Serial In Spring"

moggiye16

[21]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 19
    And here's the second part of my post!

Marcus was a very interesting fellow. He was definitely high in Robin's best friend's list (though Mac secretly thought that she had a crush on him, which wasn't a problem for him unless the young man tried something, in which case Magurite would never find his body no matter how good her detective skills were). Mac didn't have a problem with Marcus. He seemed to really know how to communicate with kids. He had even taken Elly outside on time, which Mac thought was good because an overactive kid like her needs to get out more often, however, Amber seemed tempted to throw a hissy fit about it, but held her tongue. Amber really didn't seem to like Marcus very much, but Mac brushed it aside to the fact that he's 18 and Robin was nearly/is 16 (???yes, no???).

Another great part to the last two months was the apartment they managed to find. It was huge, more than capable of handling all their kids. Plus, it was near a play ground so Marcus or Robin didn't have to go far to get to it, when Elly wanted out.

Yes, life was indeed wonderful. He leaned back in his chair and watched Amber talk on her phone. Mac made a safe bet that she was talking to Robin, given the time. According to Rose, she wasn't going to be home until after midnight, but thankfully Danny volunteered to bring her home.

The great thing about their apartment was the kids' rooms were on one side of the apartment and Mac and Amber's room was on the other.

He gave Amber a smile when she leaned into his office. He chuckled, he was about to reply when an enraged Sheldon stormed into his office, tossing a newspaper onto his desk.

Mac was thrown by the other man's anger. Briefly looking the article over, his eyes narrowed at the pictures of his team members.

"First off, I want you to calm down. I won't have tempers tossed around in my office!" Mac said. Noticing Sheldon's bloody hand, he grabbed several tissues. "Secondly, clean your arm up, you're bleeding everywhere." He took a look at the pictures again, something catching his eye.

"Do you know Deiter Reichart, or is she just another incredibly annoying reporter out to ruin lives?" He asked, pulling a magnifying glass from his desk drawer. He took a closer look at the pictures.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pop_star1988

[22]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 12
    Sam and Adams’ relationship was getting better and better they never let their different shifts at work be a hindrance to them. Daryl still doesn’t know about them. Sam and Adam got to know each others parents. Sam still live at her apartment she live simple everyday work, house, television, read books, eat then sleep Sam is at the lab processing some papers just like the old days

Lisaraph

[23]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 14

Sheldon blinked and grabbed the tissues, pulling a few fragments of mug out of his hand, then applying pressure with the tissues to stop the bleeding as he stared at Mac, his eyes flashing. When he spoke his voice was calmer, but he trembled with the effort of holding himself back. "No, I don't any Deiter Reichart. I don't remember that name in my list of interview requests from the train either. I'd have to check the list, but a name like that wold have stuck out. It's just..where did those pictures come from? I mean...GEEZ, Mac, do they make us look guilty or what? And those lies! I mean, I know it's the Post, but come on! I wonder who he or she has been talking to. Well, I can guess as far as my family's concerned. But, how did he find out about the Philly thing with Stella? That wasn't exactly made public." He ran his non-cut hand through his hair. "I found this paper on my desk. I'm willing to bet Stella got her own copy. She's gonna freak when she sees this article, Mac. You know that. She's just getting over the Frankie thing. This is gonna bring it all crashing home for her again. I can deal with me, but nobody slanders my sister and gets away with it, you hear me?"

Macs_Girl01

[24]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 11
    "Yo Sheldon man, calm ok. Your blood pressure could spike and could send you into a relaspe." Amber said as she walked over to her best friend andled him to the couch and made him sit. "Sweetie I know how you feel, but Shel blowing a gasket isn't going to help the situation. Hey you've seen how it doesn't help a situation thatI'm in right?" Amber asked as she puta friendly arm aroundSheldon's shoulders.

moggiye16

[25]Jul 24, 2007

Sorry, it's a little long!

Mac could understand Sheldon's over-protectiveness towards his sister; however, he only hoped the other man didn't go overboard with his fierceness. "Check the list again and see if any of them are from the New York Post," Mac said, taking the First Aid kit he had in his desk out. He handed Sheldon some tweezers to take the rest of the glass out of his hand and pushed his trashcan over to him. "As for the pictures, I'll look into it, okay? You realize with this article, we're going to need to have a press conference, right?"

Magurité was just coming back from a B&E case when Chelsie pounced on her. "So, how was it?"

Magurité rolled her eyes. Working at NYPD had managed to give her a new friend. Chelsie Valeur was the day shift secretary and the Queen of the water cooler. She really was a sweet girl, but sometimes she really ragged on her nerves. When Magurité and Sheldon had went to a very fancy Greek restaurant, the dinner mood was almost ruined when Chelsie spotted the pair. Magurité knew Sheldon didn't want everyone knowing about them (he said it would be nice to have at least something of a private life) and it took a lot of coaxing and bribing to keep the gossiper's mouth shut. "'ow was what?" Magurité feigned ignorance.

Chelsie gave Magurité her messages. "You know, last night?"

Magurité let her hair fall over her face as she read one of her messages, a secret smile coming to her face. Last night had been truly wonderful. After going to see Ratatouille, they went for a walk through Central Park. "It was nice," she said after a moment. "We went and saw a movie."

"And that's all?!"

'It's all I'm willing to tell you,' the Canadian thought.

"Hm," Magurité said distractedly, looking as though she was engrossed in the messages (which were just ones reminding her of important dates coming up). "I 'ave to go, I will see you later." She said leaving for her desk before Chelsie could say anything. She passed a garbage can with a newspaper in it and paused when the front cover caught her eye. Picking it out (feeling grateful that was all that was in it) she read it with horror in her eyes. Who the h3!! Did she think she was?!?! "Elle ne sait pas une chose seule qui est allée sur ce jour ! ! Espèce de chienne. Je dois examiner là-bas et la déchire un nouveau l'un !" She growled under her breath. That was a scary day and it hadn't helped that that medical examiner, Driscoll, called Mac when he was in the middle of trying to take the drug lord out. (She doesn't know a single thing that went on that day!! Effing b!!ch. I ought to go over there and rip her a new one!)

Going to her desk, she quickly opened a new internet window and went to her email. She quickly typed up an email message to Sheldon.

Shel,

I just discovered an article regarding you and
    Stella "stealing" drugs, and being dirty. I can't
    believe that cow. Do you want me to look into it?

~Maggie

Marcus was cleaning up the kitchen after having an adventure lunch of feeding Michael Cole. Even though he had to go to the bathroom to clean his hair of spaghetti sauce, it was totally worth the giggling fit it put Elly into. The tense air between the two of them lessened with the days Marcus spent looking after her when Robin and her mum were around. Marcus had the distinct impression Mrs. Taylor didn't like him and he wasn't sure why. He decided not to press the issue. "Alright Mister, it's time we get you all cleaned up and ready for your afternoon nap." At hearing the word "nap" Michael pouted.

Marcus chuckled. "Nice try, but I'm practically immune to that sort of behaviour," he said, picking the toddler up out of his high chair. He took him the bathroom and cleaned him up before changing his diaper. He made the young Taylor laugh at his over-emphasized looks of disgust when he saw the "present" the little one left him.

Marcus put Michael in his room and went to the kitchen to refill his water bottle. Coming back, he set the whimpering child in his crib. He picked a book off the shelf and read him a short story about the Seven Dwarves, before he ruffled Michael's hair and left, quietly shutting the door.

He headed into the living room and sat on the armchair. He waited until Elly's cartoon ended before he spoke. "So, Elly, do you want to learn sign language?"

Lisaraph

[26]Jul 24, 2007

Sheldon had resisted Amber's pulls at first, but finally he allowed himself to be led over to the couch. He leaned against Amber, nodding as she spoke. "Yeah, I know, Ams, it's just.....d@mmit, why don't these people leave me the h3ll alone?" He smiled gratefully to Mac and took the tweezers and began to pluck the remains of the mug out of his lacerated hand. Concentrating on this task seemed to help calm him down, though his nostrils still flared in annoyance. He nodded as the man mentioned a press conference. "Yeah, I know Mac. I'm sure Donovan's going to pay you a visit again as well. The man's just waiting for an opportunity to get rid of me. And he'd take the two-for-one special if it meant he could get Stella out, too." He cursed as he dug out a particularly deep shard, his hand bleeding again. When he was done with the tweezers, he handed them to Amber and sighed, holding his hand out over the trash can to let the blood clean the wound a bit.

Elly looked over at Marcus as he mentioned her learning sign language. She was happier now that the baby was napping. That always meant more attention for her. She tilted her head, not understanding what "sign" language was. Was Marcus offereing to teach her how to read signs? She was curious, so she nodded her head, looking at Marcus with wide, blue eyes.

saleblanc

[27]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 32

Lindsay made up a late dinner for Danny. Giggling to herself she put it in the fridge knowing that would be the first place he would look when he got home. After cleaning up the kitchen she walked into the livingroom and a rush of exhaustion fell over her. She looked up at the clock, she didn't realize how late it had gotten and wondered what was holding Danny up. She wanted to wait up for him. But she was tired and wanted to put her feet up, so she went and sat in the recliner and put on the TV to wait. Within minutes she was asleep.

moggiye16

[28]Jul 24, 2007
    Mac pulled a bottle of water and a bottle of antiseptic out and them to Amber to give to Sheldon when the doctor finished with the tweezers. "I'll deal with Donovan. In the mean time, I don't want you talking with him, alright? Nothing, don't even give him the time of day. Just tell him you aren't saying anything until your lawyer and union rep arrive, and please keep your temper in check, I don't want him to have a reason to get your badge."

Lisaraph

[29]Jul 24, 2007
    Sheldon nodded at Mac. "Yeah, I know Mac. I..I'll try. I'll give Elias a call. Stel and I will need his help on this." He took the water from Amber and poured it over his wounds, cleaning them and making sure all the shards were out. Satisfied that he had indeed gotten them all, he handed the water back and took the antiseptic, hissing in pain as he poured it over his hand, his lips thinning in pain as the medicine did its work, sterilzing his hand. He handed the bottle to Amber and leaned his head back against the couch and closing his eyes, his nostrils flaring in pain. "D@mmit that hurts. Son of a b1tch." He sat quietly, his teeth gritted. After a few moments he was able to function again and he lifted his head and opened his eyes, looking at Mac. "Uh, yeah...I..I won't talk to Donovan. I promise. Sorry to bring this crud down on your head, Mac....again." He shuddered and dropped his wounded hand back into his lap. "Well, I wanted to give Stella a call before anyway, I guess it's critical I do so now. I don't want her find out about it later on. D@mmit, I hope this doesn't bring her nightmares back again."
    Edited on 07/29/2007 2:44pm

Macs_Girl01

[30]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 11

Amber took a gause square out of the first aid kit and placed it on his wound. Then she wrapped his hand in gause and turned her head up at Sheldon with a grin. "Well 'Bro' I could have told you not to break glass in your hand because glass does bite back in the worst way." Amber teased with a grin. She continued to wrap Sheldon's hand.

"Shel, if it's any conselation, I understand what you are going through man." Amber said as she looked her friend in the eye as she finished tapping up her work.

Edited on 07/24/2007 8:52pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Lisaraph

[31]Jul 24, 2007
    Hawkes lifted his head and watched Amber as she bandaged his hand for him, grinning at her joke. "Well, every now and then I have to test that idea out, ya know?" He then grew somber again as Amber finished patching him up. "Thanks, Ams...Mac. Stella's gonna so yell at me when she sees my hand. Hurts like a fiend though. I'm gonna have to dig out some of my codeine again." He leaned up against Amber and gave her an awkward one-armed hug. "You did fair job bandaging me up. I don't think I could have done better myself."

boom-moo

[32]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 75

Danny waved Robin goodbye and smiled as she trotted towards her building. He was surprised for the best with the great change that she had experienced ever since he met her. No doubt that she had just gone through a lot losing her mum in a bloody way and being kidnapped by her murderer. Back then, she was barely able to talk or to have an eye to eye contact with anyone. Now, despite keeping her natural shyness, she seemed an easy going and cheerful girl and it was hardly 3 months after their first met in that hospital room.

He hummed along with the radio on his way home. Although it wasn't that long a distance, it took Danny some 15 minutes to reach his place from Mac's apartment. He usually arrived around 20'15pm on Wednesdays after his story hour, avoiding 20'30 traffic, but today he was just caught in the middle. First stopping at Rose's prior a slight detour to get her dinner and then dropping Robin along, made him arrive home by 21'00 which was unusually late. Luckily enough he found an empty parking slot just as he arrived. When he was crossing the door, he checked his clock and realized that he was even later than he had told Lindsay over the phone he would.

The tv was on and a nice smell filled the apartment. Man, he was hungry. As he made his way to the living room, he peered inside the fridge and noticed the source of what he was smelling, chicken and noodles, he just loved them. Then he found Lindsay soundly asleep in the recliner. He felt terribly sorry to have made her wait up for him. He wondered if she would have had any dinner yet. Lindsay wasn't very big on dinners, but he tried to force her a bit ever since she got pregnant. He doubted whether to wake her up or not and he decided he would, because he wanted to make sure that she grabbed a bit before going to bed. And even is she had, she would be more comfortable resting in bed.

Danny approached his face to hers and listened to her breath. It was the last thing he was used to hear every night, at least every night that they had the chance to go to sleep together. She rubber his nose against her, and smiled when she wrinkled it. Then he kissed her forehead, as she opened her eyes. "Hey" he whispered with a smile "Your husband arrived, Mrs.Messer". He knew that Lindsay found it weird to be called Mrs. Messer, and he loved to tease her with it.

boom-moo

[33]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 75

Moggs, Robin is about turning 16.

Robin took the elevator home. She loved the new building, not to mention the area and the apartment itself. Moving out was a bit crazy, but finally they had all set up and the result was the most satisfactory ever. He stared at the floor numbers as they were appearing and disappearing in the display while trying to calm her up. Her heart was beating fast, but she knew it wasn't just the run. She adjusted her ponytail and then she pinched her cheeks to make the blood blush her cheeks naturally and bit her lips to get the same effect. She wasn't allowed to wear make up on a daily basis, but she had her tricks. She was counting the days to become 16. She couldn't wait to use some of those gorgeous brand and expensive cosmetic products that Rose used to offer her before tossing them in the dumpster.

She took a couple of deep breaths before opening the entrance door. "Hello?" She found Marcus and Elly on the couch, engaged in some kind of a game. She hugged Elly and couldn't help but smile at the way that her sister used to welcome everybody home. No matter if they went away for 5 minutes, that she received them as if they were returning from a long vacation. "Hey, how was your afternoon?" She kissed Marcus on his cheek. She loved to do that because he usually blushed and because it was the only physical contact that she was allowed as a friend. Robin was aware that her mum didn't really like Marcus much although she had to reckon that he was a natural with kids, and he had even taken Elly to the playground nearby on several occasions.

Robin scanned Marcus from top to bottom as she petted one of their cats while he made her a brief summary of Michael's tendency to stick every kind of food to his hair. Robin giggled and observed delighted as he ran a hand through his hair. She went to check out on her brother and smiled at that little image of Mac. Throwing her jacket on her bed, she made a phone call to her mum, to let her know that she was already home and that everything was ok. She sounded busy so the conversation was brief. However Amber asked if Marcus was still there.

Robin sighed. She knew that her parents wouldn't approve an eventual relationship between her and Marcus. And she wasn't even certain herself that she wanted to be in a relationship with him, which bugged her to no extent. According to Jo, her only confident on heart matters, it was normal that her feelings were a bit of a hieroglyphic, but it was only in her hand and in time's hand to solve it out. She was certainly dying to receive her first kiss, and she was sure that she would love to receive it from Marcus' lips and no one else's, but she doubted if she was ready to deal with the after kiss.

"So, what are you both up to?" she asked as she joined them back in the living room.

Edited on 07/25/2007 4:14am

kewlz

[34]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 20

The last two months have been a roller coaster ride for Adam. After the lab explosion and the whole being held hostage situation, Adam was traumatized to the brink.Mac had advised him to take some time off to go on vacation with Sam, just so he could recuperate from that incident and to regain the confidence of returning to the lab.

Sam, sweet darling Sam .. the love of his life. The vacation time turned out to be a good idea as they spent some quality time on holiday in Hawaii to enjoy the sandy beaches and the sunny weather. After that, he had gone back to California with Sam to visit his parents, and similarly he accompanied Sam back to her hometown to attend her cousin's wedding.

Adam has a bitter sweet feeling about being back at the lab today. On one hand he's glad to be working again in the new lab. On the other hand, he still gets flashbacks of that unforgettable day. He shook his head, took a deep breath and walked in through the corridors. He scanned across the floor and noticed how different the labs looked now. He started searching for where his old lab used to be.

When he finally found it, he could not help but grin like a schoolboy. The room had a complete make over and looked like it just came out from some sci-fi movie, with the latest gadgets and machines lyingon the table, just begging to be used.He sat downin his chair and took a moment to absorb the smell and the look of the new lab.

Edited on 07/25/2007 4:42am

arna12

[35]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    "Think I should give the precinct coffee a try?" Jo asked Flack as she finished hers. Flack laughed not looking up from his paper work, "Depends on whether you want good coffee." Jo smiled, "I wonder why our coffee is always so bad" she asked. As she did she saw Scagnetti walk up, "Have you seen this?" he asked them. Jo grabbed the paper and gasped, "What the h3ll?" Flack looked up as Jo gasped, and grabbed the paper from her."Who in their right mind would accuse that?" Jo said after seeingthe New York Post article about Stella and Sheldon. "I mean, it's ridiculous." "And how did they get those photos?" Flack asked. Jo shook her head, "Maybe there was more to the drug raid then we thought?" Jo suggested. "Or maybe someone seized an oppurtunity while it went down." Flack replied. Jo frowned, the Irish mob had destroyed the lab and tortured Danny and Adam. How could anyone accuse them of what the article said. Jo stood up, "Maybe this reporter is in with the Mob?" she said. Flack shook his head, "I don't think so." Jo sighed as she sat on the side of her desk facing Flack and Scagnetti.She looked atthe photos on her desk and smiled as she saw the one of her and Robin at Stella's party.

As Flack and Scagnetti talked about the article she picked up her phone, "What are you doing?" Scagnetti asked. "Seeing if Detective Taylor knows about this and if so if he needs some help."
    Edited on 07/25/2007 4:31am

pop_star1988

[36]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    Sam wasn't doing that much she walk along the long hallway looking in every room she passed when Sam will pass by a person she knows she would share a smile she just walk along tha hallwa when she saw a familiar face she went across the hallway ans saw Adam just seating on his chair she approach the room and knock at the glass "hey there" Adam immidietly stood up Sam entered the room "oh hey there Sam...how are doing" Adam kiss Sam on the lips Sam blushed "I'm fine thx for asking"

moggiye16

[37]Jul 25, 2007
    Marcus smiled when he saw he had the youngster's attention he went to his messenger bag and pulled out a large book. He came back into the living room and sat next to her. "When I was 13, I discovered this book in the library. It teachs you how to talk with your hands."

He was about to show her when they heard keys in the front door knob and Robin's face appear behind the opening door. He grinned as Elly got up and gave Robin a tackle hug. Marcus blushed something fierce when Robin gave him a peck on the cheek. "It, um, wasn't too bad. We went to the park this morning after you left and Brandon was there, so we stayed there until Brandon's mum said they needed to go to get to Brandon's dentist appointment on time. It was after one so I figured we could have lunch like true New Yorkers and we had hotdogs on the way home.

"Michael finshed off half the banana and all the apple sauce that wasn't flung into my hair," Marcus said with mock annoyance, as he ran his fingers through his still damp hair, making it stand on end. "Little terror could grow up to be a professional baseball player with the arm he has."

Marcus stretched and show Robin the book he brought out. "I was just about to show Elly how to do sign language. I figured it would be a great opportunity for her to better communicate with us all. Plus, it can be really fun to show her how to do it. Do you want to learn with us?"

Lisaraph

[38]Jul 25, 2007

Elly was intrigued by this talking with hands that Marcus had called sign language. Maybe it would be a good way for her to get across the things she wanted to say. She could read much better now, and was even working on her writing, but it was still a slow and painful process if she wanted to write anything down, and she didn't always have something to write on.

When Robin came home, she was ecstatic. She loved Robin a lot, and enjoyed spending time with her. Robin always seemed to make time for her, no matter how demanding Michael got and how much of her parents' time he took up. When Marcus pulled out his book, she had been intrigued, and now that the greetings were over, and Marcus and Robin were quietly chatting, she went over and grabbed up the book. leafing through it and studying the pictures that went with the letters, trying to figure out this new language.

moggiye16

[39]Jul 25, 2007
    Mac shook his head, giving the other man a smile. "Don't worry about it. As long as this crud doesn't hit the fan, we'll deal with it. Speaking of crud..."

Mac sighed when he saw the devil himself talking to the secretary. "Sheldon, why don't you go with Amber to this 419 this just came in," he said handing them an assignment slip, with details of their new case. "I'll handle him."

saleblanc

[40]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 32
    Lindsay barely awake, hears Danny voice with the Mrs. Messer comment. She scrunches up her nose with a small pout "I'm still not used to that. What time is it? You just getting home? Dinner's in the fridge."