CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

CSI: NY RPG Season 3: "A Serial In Spring"

Macs_Girl01

[101]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 11

"We are just about to find out Det. Taylor." Dr. Lee said with a smile. She set up the ultra sound equipment and began to see what the fall did to the baby. She grinned and sighed she looked at the proud parents and gave them an encouraging smile to let them know that every thing was fine.

"Ok Detectives, there is movement. You won't be able to feel it until your five months, but there is moving so the fall didn't effect the baby at all." Dr. Lee said with a grin. She turned back to the monitor.

"Turn around, turn around, Good Girl!" Dr . Lee praised.

"What did you say Dr. Lle? Would you mind repeating that for me?" Amber asked.

"I said 'Good Girl'!" Dr. lee said with a grin. Amber nodded and turned to Mac with a smug look on her face. She playfully poked Mac in the chest and gave a grin. Her green eyes twinkled with his blue ones. Amber nodded towards the monitor screen.

"Now tell me Det. Taylor, was I right, or was I right?" Amber asked a huge grin on her face.

Edited on 07/28/2007 10:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pop_star1988

[102]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 12
    Sam is still at Adams table "uuhhmmm Adam remember 2 months ago you were suppose to tell me somethingbut you didn;t told me .... what was it you were trying to say" Adam look directly at Sams eye and let out a breathe "i was trying to say that...." but before Adam could say the reason Daryl entered the scene "i really miss" Daryl went close to the couple "oh common here guyz group hug" the had a group hug "its been two months" "yeah two long months" Sam said. "oh yah by the way Sam can you give me a hand at processing this evidence i'm reall having a hard time" Sam looks at Adam for 4 secinds and to Daryl again "sure i'll be rigth there" Darl smiles to Sam "great!" Daryl went on to the lab Sam and Adam were alone again "Adam i'll give you time okay ... if our read to sa it then just approach me ... you know i'm always here for you" Adam leans to give Sam a kiss on the lips Sam went on to the lab and left Adam at his desk

moggiye16

[103]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    "I'm just more concerned, but now relieved that she's okay," Mac said. "Will Amber's back be alright?"

Macs_Girl01

[104]Jul 29, 2007

"Amber didn't do any damage to her back, but she will be sore for a week. My advice, ice down her back every 15 minutes a day and give her back rubs so the muscles aren't too stiff." Dr. Lee said with a grin. She froze the picture on the screen.

"I have other rounds to make. So Amber I would like to keep you in for observation just to be safe." Dr. Lee said.

"No problem Dr. Lee." Amber said with a grin.

"I'll see you in a few minutes." Dr. Lee said as she walked out of the room to check on her other patients. Amber looked over at Mac and smiled a weak smile.

"So Daddy, what do you think of our Baby "Girl"?" Amber asked softly as she pointed to the monitor.

Lisaraph

[105]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 14
    Sheldon wasn't sure how long he remained on the bridge. At long last, they had managed to get the crowd under some semblance of control, and the mounted that had been dealing with him told him that if he got into the car and left, right now, they could get him safe passage through the mob. Without needing to be asked twice, Hawkes quickly shoved the evidence into Amber's trunk - the broken glass would be used for evidence - got inside, and made his way through the crowd off the bridge. There was a path made for his car, but he could hear the shouts and curses of some of the nearest mob members. There were death threats, racial slurs, the usual litany of things. Drawing his lips tight as he forced his way through, he breathed a sigh of relief when he was finally able to make his way into traffic. He debated on whether he should go back to the lab first with the evidence, or stop by and see Amber. But Amber had made it clear she wanted him to get this stuff processed, so he drove back to the lab and parked. Grabbing the evidence, he hurried inside with it. Only after it was safely logged in and he could retreat to the sanctity of his office, did he allow the shakes to overtake him. Resting his head on his hands, he fought back the tears as the stress of the situation finally overwhelmed him.

coolceruleanblu

[106]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 26

Stella's phone rang inside the small room. It was a small bedroom, with two nice cot/beds. There was a small photo of the entire lab by the bedside. As the phone vibrated along the table it hit the photo a few times before falling off. On the floor above, Stella was outside in the sun. She stood on the railing, watching the waves roll by. She had really appreciated the time off Mac granted her. She had planned this for right in between scheduled appointments with Wilsonand for when Mac got back from London. Honestly, Stella was happy that nothing happened to interfere with this. To say she was relieved was an understatement, and it definitely helped her get on this boat.

She saw the beautiful sky and looked out at the approaching island. She was doing a small week cruise of a few of the Greek Islands. The boat was big, but not huge. It had only a few bedrooms. They were comfortable, but not huge. She was nervous being stuck out at sea especially for so long. The decision to do this had been quite an escape. The water and sky looked so blue... she mused... they could only have been painted by one hand.

A hand nudged her arm and handed her cocktail, and she turned around, the seaspray perfectly conditioning her hair. Seawater is the only thing to tame greek hair. Elias smiled back at her as she took a sip. God she looked beautiful.

(... waits for the gasps. this is just a thing to explain why Stella is unavailable. I am currently in the process of moving. I am unavailable today and tomorrow I am moving with movers and my sister. and Tuesday as well. I haven't been able to get my internet at my new place yet, but I will be doing it as soon as I can.)

Lisaraph

[107]Jul 29, 2007
    Okay, folks, I edited my posts to fit in with Stella's absence, so you might want to check them out.

moggiye16

[108]Jul 29, 2007

Mac waited until a nurse wiped the jelly off her stomach before he rubbed it. "Beautiful, just like her mom." Mac helped her up and soon they were leaving the hospital. Mac held back a smile when Amber rolled her eyes at him for doing her seat belt up for her.

He had Amber dressed in spare clothes from their duffle bag so they could get any evidence left on them off.

Pulling out of the parking lot, Mac glanced at Amber. "I'm going to take you home. I want you resting, alright? I'll take you off the case and work it with Hawkes."

Oh Marcus was blushing alright. So, she liked him, a lot, it would seem. While Marcus thought that was really cool, logically, he knew the both of them would have to wait. With Robin not even 16 and he 18, Marcus didn't want to give the Taylors a reason to show him a private lesson of how to hide bodies.

He glanced at the time. "Um, when is Elly's bedtime? I'd hate for her to be up too late."

Edited on 07/29/2007 8:15pm

moggiye16

[109]Jul 29, 2007
    Hanahan had actually been talking to the directors regarding that atrocious article when LaBelle stormed in. Putting his hand on the receiver, he glared at her, about to tell her off when she went onto explain herself. "I want all available officers to be ready for statement taking. Get Flack to lead this. And LaBelle, next time, knock!"

With that said, he went back to his phone call, trying to ease the irate director on the other end.

Magurité left, scanning the bullpen for Flack. His tie was what gave the other man away. She hurried over. She saw he was talking with two other detectives, Scagnetti and Greggs, if she recalled. "Flack, I don't know if you know, but there is a riot occurring on the Brooklyn Bridge. Mounties, back-up, and the riot team are breaking it up, arresting people left, right, and center. 'anahan told me to put you in charge of rounding everyone up to get statements from people. I'm going to the lab to talk to Sheldon about what 'appened."

Flack groaned. "Wonderful, leave it to the boss to have me deal with Sheldon's hate-groupies." The four detectives heard a ruckus and saw people were already being brought in.

Magurité gave Flack a thin smile. "I'll leave you to your work." She headed out and went to her car. She drove over to the forensics lab and parked before headed up to take the elevator up to the 35th floor.

Walking passed the glass walls of the lab, Magurité found Sheldon's office. She saw the blinds had been pulled down and the door shut. She walked up to the door and tentatively knocked on the door. "Sheldon? It's Maggie, may I come in?"

Lisaraph

[110]Jul 29, 2007
    Sheldon jumped a little as he heard the knock on the door, and he stared at it, paranoia flashing for just a second. "Uh...yeah, c-come in, Maggs." He shifted a little so he could see her when she came in, trying to still the shaking in his limbs. As she entered the room, he smield weakly. "Hey. Nice to see you, Maggs. You backup arrived alright. I finally was able to get out. I uh...I still have evidence to process though." He tried to keep the strain out of his voice, but there was a bit of fresh blood on his bandages from his climb up to the body and back down, and the strain was evident in his eyes and the rigidness of his body. His eyes shone with the tears he was holding back. He gestured to a chair. "Go ahead, have a seat."

moggiye16

[111]Jul 29, 2007
    "That is good to hear," Magurité said. She frowned when she saw his hands were shaking. She noted that the crowd really did a number on him. Grabbing the chair, she pulled around his desk and took his hands into hers.

At his startled expression, she said, "I'm just going to rub your hands. They look like they could use it." She moved her thumb in small circles starting from his wrist to his knuckles. She was extra careful with his bandaged hand. She pulled her wallet out and took out bandages when she finished massaging his hands.

"I learned early on from starting here to always be prepared," she explained. She took the bloody bandages off and replaced them with fresh ones. "Feel better?"

Lisaraph

[112]Jul 29, 2007
    Sheldon jerked a little as Margurite started to massage his hands, then relaxed and closed his eyes, letting his body relax as she changed his bandages. He smiled as she finished, opening his eyes to look at her. "Yeah, much. Thanks Maggs. I, uh....I hope Amber's alright. I sent her to the hospital, but I haven't had a chance to check up on her yet." He shuddered once. "My god, Maggie, they were so unruly. I mean...they were calling me things I haven't been called in years, words I didn't think people even used anymore. The...the mounted cops. They were great. They did the best they could to get me out of there. As soon as they could. But Mac is gonna be so mad at me. He trusted me to keep Amber safe, and I failed that, Maggie. I couldn't even do that one little thing."

moggiye16

[113]Jul 29, 2007

"Shellie, you know dam well there was only so much you could do. You aren't Superman, you can't do everything. Only your best. Mac better know that too because if 'e doesn't I'll be seriously disappointed in 'im and I'll be letting 'im know that. You got 'er into an ambulance and to the hôpital, what more can you do?" She said, looking him in the eye.

coolceruleanblu

[114]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 26

Mikey McMannon checked the newspaper. He hadn't believed Rich when he told him the story. But there it was in plain black and white. "That little pissant." he muttered. That whore of a man. He shook his head. He knew the story of her and Sheldon wasn't true and this little reporter just got another one'sgall. He loathed any of the republican tails that worked at the Post.All they did was wag their asses for their supreme commander, Czar Bush. Mikey grinned as he cleared his throat and took a bite of his eclaire. He knew Stella was away with her...boyfriend. He shuddered. The man was nice... but... well damn it. It didn't matter, he just wanted to clear her name. He set out about town to get her sued for libel. Afterall, that's what she was doing. Everything she said was a blatant lie, the pictures were real, he could tell, and freedom of speech, but not when it's libelous and slanderous. No matterhow bad the post was, it shouldn't outright lie. Skew? Yes. But say that police did this when they have no proof?

Mikey left a message on Stella's work phone indicating he'd give her any help she'd need. Though... he muttered darkly, that was Elias' job now.

Edited on 07/29/2007 10:06pm

Macs_Girl01

[115]Jul 30, 2007

Amber had found her phone her bag on the floor. She looked up at Mac and grinned. She got situated into a more comfortable position, trying not to wince at the movement. Amber then sighed when she was more comfortablly situated and dialed Sheldon's phone number. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Her heart ached for her unoffically adopted brother/best friend. She smiled when she heard Sheldon's voice.

"Oh Thank God Shel. Are you ok? Did you finally get off the bridge?" Amber asked in one breath.

Edited on 07/30/2007 6:30am

Lisaraph

[116]Jul 30, 2007

Sheldon looked at Maggie and nodded. "I know, Maggs, but Mac and I have not often seen eye to eye on things, and Amber is pregnant. I did the best I could, but somehow I always feel like it's not enough where Mac is concerned. I just wonder if I'll ever reach the day when I have to stop proving myself to him."

He would have said more, but at that moment his cell phone rang. Holding onto Maggie's hand with his bandaged one, he reached with his good hand and checked the caller ID. He showed it to Maggie: Amber Taylor. Smiling weakly, he answered the phone. "Hawkes." When Amber started speaking, he smiled despite himself, and gripped Margurite's hand tighter. "Yeah, I'm fine, Amber. It took a while, but they were finally able to clear a path for me to get your car out. A few bumps and bruises, but nothing major. Maybe now that I'm gone they can finally quell that riot. Your car has a broken rear side window, unfortunately. Some joker put a rock through it. Sorry about that. But, more importantly, how are you doing? How's the baby? How's your back? Are you badly hurt?" He sat rigid in his chair as he waited for the answers.

suzpsycho

[117]Jul 30, 2007

I'M BACK!!!!!

Did ya miss me???? TN was great fun. Am reading to catch up. Will try to be on tonight. Thanks for taking care of "Pretty Boy" for me guys!

moggiye16

[118]Jul 30, 2007
    Glomp! Yay, you're back! Can't wait to hear about your trip! And your pretty boy was in good hands!

saleblanc

[119]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 32

*rub eyes* Suz ? *blinks several times and tries to focus* Suz is that really you?

OMG

*runningtacklehugs* You have no idea how much we've missed you. Where the he$$ have you been? I've only been posting for Lindsay for less than a week and I've already screwed up the time. BM took the weekend off and left me to post for both Lindsay AND Danny and I'm so afraid to screw up again, I'm afraid to post anything, so I've been keeping the posts to the bare minimum till she gets back *bear hugs* Don't ever leave again....OMG I am so glad to have you back.

Edited on 07/30/2007 6:13pm

Lisaraph

[120]Jul 30, 2007
    Sal, hunny, we ALL screw up the time sooner or later. But don't worry, soon we should all be catching up to the same morning, so it's all good.

And Suz, Don't you EVER go away and leave me all alone again! I have missed you OH so much! *pouncetacklesnuggle* Welcome back, hunnie!