TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

CSI: NY RPG Season 4: Some Days You Just Can't Get Away With Murder

FoxPhile

[81]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 8

Hey, NYC! Let's see - Marcus returned from Canada, went to see Robin in the nursery and apologized for not being in touch. Robin gave him the cold shoulder. He told her he loves her.

Melissa has found out that Danny is her biological brother, that Donna was friends with Danny's mom when they were in high school. Melissa surprised Donna for her birthday with tickets for "Mamma Mia". After the play, Melissa sees information on the news about the murders and thinks she might have information.

Adam went looking for Danny in the nursery...only he didn't realize the nursery was in the crime lab building. After getting that straightened out, he and Danny are on their way to one of the grease barrel murder scenes.

Flack and Amber have just arrived at their grease barrel murder scene, the oldest, and Amber is having a problem because of the smell and has just finished retching in a dumpster. (I'm just glad it's not the one Adam will be diving in!) Flack is teasing her with dead rats.

Mac stopped by the nursery before heading out to join Flack and Amber. He noticed Robin's distress, but she wouldn't tell him what's wrong, so he figures it has something to do with a boy. He runs into Adam and Danny on their way to the nursery and tells them to get to their assigned scene ASAP.

Sam just got off a plane.

Sasha and Lindsay chatted a bit about their husbands and about Lucy. Lindsay got a call that there is a problem with some evidence in a court case and concludes that it has something to do with Narissa.

Stella just got to the lab and met up with Hawkes as they both were on their way to the elevator to get out to the scene they are assigned to.

Whew! That's about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mac left the elevator on the garage level and headed for his Avalanche. Pulling his cell out of his pocket, he planned to check up with Stella or Hawkes to see if they had gotten his messages yet when he noticed the message icon flashing. Strange, the cell hadn't rung or vibrated. Reading the identity of the caller he frowned. After listening to the message, his curiosity was piqued, so he pushed TALK to return the call and waited while it rang.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheCloser4eva

[82]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 17

OMG I'm soooo sorrry for not posting sooner guys pleeesea forgive me. And one question what time of year is it.

Maugerite LaBalle sighed as finished the last of her paperwork and tossed her cofee cup in the trash. The last week had been brutal and not becuase of her job but because of the growing tension between her and Sheldon they had been out to dinner a couple of nights ago and hardly said anything to each other.. She sighed and stood up from her desk to go file the last of her paperwork.

Thirty-two Laurent Gweniveve Carlye Reigns hated New York. A born and bred African American southern girl, she was raised with the best the Atlanta ,Georgia could offer, but after becoming a campaign manager for her Uncle Luther,a state senator in here, coming to New York was going to be a little more common. She watched her Uncle give the last part of his speech in Central Park before the opening of a new community center. She gave him thumbs up meaning he was ahead of schedule.

She wheezed a little, New York smog wreaked havoc on her Asthma that only gotten worse. 'I'll go right back to the suite after this, I've been up since late anyway and I promised momma I would call her' She thought to hereself. Suddenly a long blast of cold air shot at her bare arms as a tech guy turned on a fan. Suddenly gunshots rang through the air. People began screaming and crying. The head of her Uncles' Security had pushed him to the ground. After a few minutes his limo sped off Laurent stood up completely as security began to surrond the premises as the first police officers arrived. Soon another scream was heard.

"Oh My God He's Dead" A woman yelled. Laurent stopped talking to a member of the security detail. When she looked up she saw her Uncle's personal assitant Brian, dead.

Okay if I over stepped my boundaries please let me know

Edited on 06/14/2009 2:27pm
    Edited 3 total times.

boom-moo

[83]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 75
    Hun, it's Margurite LaBelle

And I guess it's July or so. It was winter in the last RPG and some 5 months have passed since then.

Macs_Girl01

[84]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 11

Amber finished composing herself and tried to straigthen her close to look more presentable. But all the while, she thought about all the stuff she could do to Mac's office. She wanted to pull the best prank on him as soon as the case was over and his office had to suffer. It had to be sneaky and underhanded. She mumble that out loud as well as a strain of Apache curses. She walked over to her kit and was just about to reach for it when she heard Flack say that he found an eye-witness to their case. That's when Amber made yet another mistake.

"Great Donny, where is h-" Amber started to say as she turned around to face Flack. Before she could react, Flack threw the dead rat in her face. Amber let out a huge scream and started to swat the dead rat away from her. When she was sure that the rat was away from her, she looked down the alleyway that Donny took off down at a dead run. Donald Flack Jr. was the next man on her prank list.

"Donald Flack Jr. I don't care if you're a police detective, that Jack Hanahan is our Pop, or that you're married to one of my best friends! When I get my hands on you, YOU WILL REST IN PEACE! And you will most defiantly be a DEADMAN WALKING!" Amber screamed as she took off after Flack.

As Amber picked up the pace to catch Flack, she missed judge her footing which caused her to trip and dived head first and crash landed into a pile of trash cans just as Mac pulled into the alleyway.

"Flack, I add this to my list of things why I hate you right now! When I get out of here, Flack I'm soo going to make you pay!" Amber yelled. She was half way up, when she slipped a rotten banana peel and fell back into the trash cans again, to make matters worse, a trash can lid hit her on the head causing her to growl under her breath.

"Men are the scum of the earth!" Amber stated as she looked up into her husband's very amused blue eyes. Sometimes she hated Mac Taylor and sometimes she loved him.

Edited on 06/06/2009 7:43pm
    Edited 2 total times.

WolfgalX

[85]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 22

boom-moo wrote:
    Hun, it's Margurite LaBelle And I guess it's July or so. It was winter in the last RPG and some 5 months have passed since then.

*confused* Wasn't the last one called Serial in Spring? Or am I totally crazy?

---

Sam walked in through the doors of the lab, breathing in the familiar smells of the various test samples and antiseptic. She found odd things comforting. The one thing she didn't find comforting was that Adam was nowhere to be seen. Had something happened? Sam decided to leave the lab for now and head for home. Maybe he had left her a clue there.

---

Adam didn't particularly like this crime scene. It smelled absolutely atrocious. He could hardly breathe the air into his lungs. "Hey Danny? How old is this scene?" He asked his partner, who was already getting his kit out.

boom-moo

[86]Jun 6, 2009
    WolfgalX wrote:
    *confused* Wasn't the last one called Serial in Spring? Or am I totally crazy?
    It took us a while to develop it. Hence the rules before starting this new one

saleblanc

[87]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 32
    Sasha was listening to Don's half of the conversation and hearing Amber in the background. Her attempt at surpressing her laugh ter went unsuccessful. "I love you too Don but if you think I'm gonna protect that cute ass of your's from Amber's revenge, you're on your own honey. Call me later." With that she hung up and found Lindsay in her doorway. "What's up?" Sasha asked.

Lindsay sighed. "The issue is that the evidence in question was processed just prior to Narissa's final meltdown. As far as I can tell the it was all processed by the book. Legal agrees." Lindsay took a seat at Sasha's desk. "So the defense shouldn't have an issue." Lindsay looked at her. "Let's hope so." Sasha inquired. "What case is it anyway?" Lindsay hesitated. Sasha pushed. "Linds... what case is it?" "Cal Mitchell" Lindsay stated knowing that it wouldn't stay a secret for long. "Oh Lindsay. You need to let Mac and Stella know asap." Lindsay throw her head back. "I know. I know." Sasha leaned forward. "I know this case got to you but Mitchell is exactly were he belongs, behind bars. Personally, I think he needs to be in a padded cell, but that's for the shrinks to determine." Lindsay nodded in agreement. "But now it's my job to make sure he stays there."

FoxPhile

[88]Jun 6, 2009

Mac Taylor should have been very angry at the scene unfolding before him. One of his top CSIs, who also happened to be his wife, was sprawled on the ground of a crime scene, undoubtedly compromising what little evidence they might be able to collect here. Meanwhile, the decorated, by-the-book NYPD detective he'd entrusted his wife's safety to was running from the Wrath of Amber.

"Have I died and joined the Keystone Kops?" he sighed, trying and failing to suppress a grin as he extended a hand to help Amber to her feet. Picking bits of banana peel, old cigarette butts and other unknown substances off of her, he attempted to be stern. "FLACK!" he shouted, "Get back over here, I'm not going to let my wife kill you......YET!"

The tall detective stopped, turned and reluctantly returned to the scene of the crime.

"First Adam gets lost trying to find a location three stories down from his lab, then I come out here and find you two engaged in what appears to be a food fight at a crime scene!" Mac had to turn his back on his wife and his friend before he burst out laughing. "I sent you two out here to collect the evidence before it's all irretrievably lost. Instead," he turned back, his composure recovered, "I find YOU," pointing a finger at Amber, "wallowing in muck and YOU," pointing at Flack, "running like the hounds of Hell are after you. Have either of you actually made any progress at processing this scene?"

Just then Mac noticed a trickle of blood snaking a trail down the side of Amber's face. Immediately, he switched gears from enraged boss to concerned spouse. "Amber, honey," he said, gently cupping her chin in his hand and turning her head to get a better look, "are you all right? How did this happen? Flack - call a bus, she needs to have this looked at!"

boom-moo

[89]Jun 6, 2009

Not further than two steps into the crime scene, the stench made Danny turn around. He ducked under the yellow tape and went back to the car, grabbing some mints from the glove compartment and shoving a couple into his mouth. They were strong and he could immediately feel how his eyes watered a bit but he appreciated the fresh scent flooding his throat and nose. It wasn't rot or decomp or anything he was already familiar with. It wasn't the smell of death that someone who has been close to corpses could easily identify but hardly describe. It was something he had never smelled before: intense and penetrating, piercing every pore and going deep into his body. "Here, this will ease the stink a bit." He handed Adam over the mints box and putting his kit into the ground, he took out a mask, put it on and slipped a pair of latex gloves on. "Just one day old, but believe me, I'm thinking the same. I've never wished a shower this badly in all my life. Still willing to dig in the thrash?"

Numb3rsfan1

[90]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 28
    Melissa was about to leave the room when her cellphone started to ring. Sighing heavily, she walked towards her bedside table and picked up her phone and saw Detective Taylor's name on caller ID. "Finally", she said to herself as she answered the call. "Hello Melissa speaking?" She paused for ten minutes. "Looks like you've got my message now." She closed the bedroom door behind her. "I've got some really important information that will might help you with your case. Can we meet somewhere?" She waited for his answer.

Macs_Girl01

[91]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 11

Amber frowned as she stood to her feet with husband's assistance. As soon as she frowned her eye brows, Amber immediantly winced at the action. She reached up with her hand to the side of her face and wiped away the blood. When she looked down and the blood smear her hand, Amber groaned out of bad luck for the way her day turned, frustation that she was hurt at yet another crime scene, and lastly anger at Flack for making her crash land into a bunch of trash cans. She sighed and looked up at her husband's conserened face.

"Baby, this case hasn't startred out on the right foot. Since we've got here I've realised one very important thing. When trash cans bite, they bite back really hard and that hurts." Amber said with a small grin as she tried a mild attemp at humour even though it was a serious situation.

Edited on 06/06/2009 8:00pm

Lisaraph

[92]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 14
    Flack inwardly laughed for making Amber tumble into the garbage cans, but he nodded to Mac and pulled out his phone, ordering the bus. As he hung up from doing so, he checked his notes. "Alright. I have a list here of all the restaurants and owners on this strip. From what I understand, the area in question goes from here-" he indicated the start of the alley - "to there," indicating another point about halfway down the alley. The unis that questioned the patrons and owners that were around when this body was found reported that nobody recalled seeing any bums or kids or anything of that sort goofing around in the alley. I'm going to go do a recanvass and see what I can do about getting those barrels. I have a judge standing by to give me the warrants if I need them. I have trucks on the way to pick up the barrels and take them to the lab. Hopefully none of them have been picked up yet. " He wanted to apologize to Amber, but he would take care of that in private, when Mac wasn't around. He glanced up as the ambulance arrived and the paramedics started moving towards Amber, taking the opportunity to scoot around the corner and start his interviews.

NYCarbon

[93]Jun 7, 2009

I love you so much FP! You are DEFINATELY an RPG lifesaver

Angell and Mason both set out to eat at the hotdog stand along 51st street. It wasn't the fanciest of dates but it sure was a first for Jess. The two were awkward for fifteen minutes, asking each other the most basic of questions such as 'What do you do exactly?' or 'Where did you grow up?' or 'Do you have any brothers or sisters?'. It wasn't until the two really started talking when Jess's phone rang. She picked up the phone and mouthed sorry to Mason,

"What do you want, Flack?"

"We could use you over here you know."

"I'm out so leave me alone"

"Where might you be?"

"Out." Jess's annoyance was becoming more evident in her face and Mason chuckled lightly to himself.

"Might you be on a date with some guy in a Chelsea University sweatshirt on?"

"DONALD FLACK JUNIOR, WHERE ARE YOU?" Jess practically yelled and Mason chuckled a little more loudly.

"Turn around Angell..." and so Angell did- she was greeted by Amber and Flack waving at her with supressed smiles on their faces.

Angell shut her phone and turned to Mason, cheeks red with both anger and embarassment.

"I am going to kill that man- I swear."

"Naw, its alright. I guess I'll see you around Detective..." Mason tried his very best not to show disappointment in his face, but being a detective, Jess recognized that look almost immediately and felt bad.

"The man is going to kill me for taking any longer but- I had fun today, and I would like to do this again sometime...without the interruptions." Jess smiled, "Here's my number and you know where I reside at work so drop by and lets resume our date some other time!"

The dissappointment on Mason's face disappeared and he began to smile, "I'll see you around Detective!"

"It's Angell...or Jess...whichever you prefer." Jess was about to leave when Mason had one last thing to say,

"Thanks for giving me a chance Angell." And with that, he left.

"Now that in heavens name could be so important that you needed me to leave the wonderful guy I was with?" Angell stormed at Flack

"Wonderful guy? You've only met him for two hours!" retorted Flack.

"UGH! YOU ARE HOPELESS!" Angell threw her hands up in exasperation, and Flack began laughing.

saleblanc

[94]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 32
    Sasha watched Lindsay think and if she knew her friend like she thought she did she offered a warning. "Linds, don't go there." Lindsay pulling her innocent act. "What? Where would I be going?" Sasha giggled a little. "Don't pull that sweet innocent look on me, I'm not your husband. I know you too well. You are thinking of a way to try and handle this on your own but I'm warning you hun, Mitchell, more specifically this case is too big for you to handle alone. If you don't go to Stella and Mac, I will. Then I'll go to your husband." Lindsay looked at her wide eyed. "You wouldn't." "Oh wouldn't I." Sasha countered. "Look, Lindsay, we just got everyone back in one piece, I personally don't want to deal with any one of us getting hurt anytime in the near future and if this isn't handled properly, that's exactly what's gonna happen." Sasha stated, "He's being held without bond until the trial over. So what's the problem." Sasha's toned changed drastically. She was deadly serious and adamant."If the defense attorney goes forward with this and the DA can't change the judge's mind, he can order a mistrial and he's back out on the street. He threatened you in open court Lindsay. Think about Lucy. You need to stay in one piece for her if not for the rest of us." Lindsay knew her friend was right. "Okay. Alright I'll find Stella." Sasha smiled. "Good. If there anything you need help with you let me know." Lindsay turned to her at the door. "I will and thanks Sash." "Anytime." With that Lindsay headed out to find Stella. The Cal Mitchell case was one of those that started out to be simple but it turned complex and bigger really quick. Lindsay had been given the scene of a breaking and entering and attempt sexual assault solo. The victim didn't remember much and couldn't make a positive id but with Lindsay's investigative skills and more so her tenacity she learned within a few days that the guy they were after was a serial rapist. Within a few more days they had solid leads all based on physical and DNA evidence. Finally making the arrest of Cal Mitchell and to say he didn't go quietly was an understatement. Everything evidence wise fell into place and ADA Carson was confident of a conviction. However, this current move from his defense attorney was unnerving. Mitchell's mental stability was already brought into question during the initial interrogation process but once the trial got underway he just seemed to become unhinged. He seemed to take exception that all the evidence was physical and couldn't believe he would be convicted without one of the victims coming forward to make an id. Mitchell didn't believe the DNA results as well as the fingerprints found at all three scenes was actually his. He felt the prosecution, more specifically Lindsay and the crime lab, was setting him up. That it was all a conspiracy. ADA Carson honestly thought believed the defense attorney should seek a mental deficiency plea but he didn't. Lindsay couldn't get over the fact that the defense attorney was trying to put this monster back out on the street. It was up to Lindsay to see that it didn't. She found Stella in the hallway on her way out.

"Stella.... I need a minute. It's important." Lindsay called after her catching her at the elevator.

coolceruleanblu

[95]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 26
    Stella smiled as she saw Hawkes. "Hey, yeah I think it should be you. If I have to deal with one more idiot driver out there, I'm going to run them over."

As she was nearing the elevator with Sheldon, Lindsay came up to her. "Okay, Linds." She looked at hawkes. "You get the car ready. If you wanna head out there on your own, I can meet up later." She nodded to Shel as she and Lindsay found somewhere they could talk alone. "What's up Linds? You okay?"

TheCloser4eva

[96]Jun 8, 2009

Maugerite LaBelle spotted Sheldon and Stella walking towards the elevator . She went to say something to Sheldon but stopped when the TV screen caught her eye. It was the press conference about the shooting in central park.She rolled her eyes at the woman talking. Laurent Reigns, of the infamous Reigns Dynasty. It was her Uncle who had been shot at. She had met Laurent the other day at the pharmacy/grocery store. Maguerite had been picking up some fruit, and Laurent had been looking at some medications for Asthma. She seemed nice but Maguerite wondered.

>>>>>>>>>

LAURENT" A reporter yelled

"Mike" Laurent pointed to a reporter

"What happened and is somene one from your Uncle's campaign really dead" 'Mike' asked

"Look not until the proper athorities clear the scene am I releasing any detail about what happened to day, accept the Senator is fine and will continue with his schedule as planned just with increased security"

"LAURENT! LAURENT!" they yelled

"No more questions" Laurent said as she left the podium

"Hey Ave" Her assitant called"Crime Scene investigators are here"

"It's bout damn time the press is eating me alive for answers"

"The shooting only happened a hour ago" The assitant said

"Has that ever stopped them"

"No"

Let me know If I did anything wrong

Edited on 06/14/2009 2:30pm
    Edited 2 total times.

boom-moo

[97]Jun 8, 2009

It was certainly one of the worse scenes Danny has had to process. The ground was filled with the grease that had come out of the barrel both when the killer put the vic into it and when the body was removed by the ME. There was no way to step close to the barrel without stepping on the grease, so Danny had to make yet a further trip to the car to fetch some stepping plates. He started taking overalls, making several rodents and insects freeze at the flash before running away for a hiding place. The sun was already hitting hard even though it was early in the morning so the faster they could proceed the better: less stink and less liquefied grease. He could see out of the corner of his eye how Adam flailed his arms in the air in a attempt to get rid of the bunches of flies and mosquitoes that Danny was scaring away. "You'd rather get acquainted with them, buddy", he shouted over the snaps. "I'm not getting close to the barrel again once I'm done with the pictures. Dirty job will be all yours in a minute."

Numb3rsfan1

[98]Jun 8, 2009
    Donna was glued to the news when the phone rang. She sighs as she stood up and walked towards the telephone. "Hello, Simpson Residence?" she said after she picked up the phone. She listened to the caller. "Hi Rachel, Melissa's busy at the moment. May I take a message?" She wrote down the message on a piece of paper. "I'll give this to her as soon as she's available. Alright then, bye for now." She puts down the phone and looks at the note. "Plain weird", she said to herself as she made her way back to the lounge and sat back on the couch.

FoxPhile

[99]Jun 8, 2009

Mac Taylor sat sipping his coffee at the cafe where he'd agreed to meet Melissa Simpson. He was a bit early, but there was no point in going back to the lab after he, Amber and Flack had finished at the scene this morning. He welcomed the extra time to do some thinking.

Was he losing his objectivity where Amber was concerned? He'd completely panicked when he'd seen the blood coming from her temple. The paramedics hadn't said anything, but he could tell they were annoyed at being called out for what was nothing more than a little scratch. Amber hadn't felt the need to keep her feelings on the matter quiet. After the paramedics left, she went on a warpath that would have done her Apache ancestors proud, accusing Mac of trying to keep her cocooned and acting like she couldn't take care of herself.

And Mac couldn't blame her. He realized he'd gotten very used to her being safe at home on maternity leave and he liked it that way. That little bit of blood had brought home to him the fact that, back out in the field, she was subject to the same dangers they all were. And he didn't like it. But he couldn't keep her back at the lab. It wasn't fair to her, it wasn't fair to the other members of the team, and it wasn't the best thing for the lab. She was too good an investigator to be cooped up analyzing the evidence the other CSIs brought in. But Mac knew that if he was going to freak out over the possibility of his wife being injured, he'd have to have her reassigned to another team. And neither of them would like that.

Looking up, he noticed the young former CSI intern walking towards his table, sipping the foam from a tall latte. "Good morning, Miss Simpson. It's nice to see you again." He stood and helped the young woman with her seat. The gentleman in him might be a bit old fashioned, but it was a habit, and she smiled at the gesture. "You said you had some important information for me about a case?"

Numb3rsfan1

[100]Jun 8, 2009
    She made to the cafe ten minutes late, realising that Detective Taylor was already there. She ordered a tall latte (to her surprised) and sips it while making her way to the detective. After she greeted him good morning, she sat down and apologised to him. "Sorry I'm late, I have to convince my mother that you were waiting for me here." She took another sip as the Detective asked him about the information about the case. "I was in one of the restaurants yesterday to book a reservation for my mother and I this evening. As I entered the restaurant, there were no barrels lying around. Ten minutes after the reservations been confirmed, I came out and saw four people putting barrels near the dumpster." She looked at Mac's reaction and tries to talk sense into him. "Well I didn't know that it turned out to be a crimescene, because I thought they were workers just putting empty barrels next to it", she said as she gulped almost half her latte to punish herself for not calling the police.