CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

CSI: NY RPG Season Five: Trysts and Turns

Lisaraph

[21]Jul 2, 2010
    • level: 14

Flack yawned and stretched as his shift was coming to an end. He hated the late night shifts. Not only were they hard on his body clock, but it usually meant he didn't get to see much of Sasha. He was kept busy these days between working his shift, spending time with Sasha, and splitting bodyguard duty with Hawkes. Speaking of Hawkes, he was pretty sure the man's shift was due to start. Maybe he'd swing by Shel's place on the way home and get a peek at those cute twins of his. He couldn't wait to teach Adonis the finer points of baseball and other sports when the boy got older. And Athena too, if she tilted towards tomboyhood. Grinning to himself, he left the precinct, pleased with his plan and adding a supplement to it: catching a kiss or two from Sasha at the lab before he headed home to crash.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saleblanc

[22]Jul 2, 2010
    • level: 32

Lindsay paused. "Only if you promise to listen and hear be out before you start to argue." Danny immediately didn't like the sounds of this. "Linds... what are you two up to?" He asked. Lindsay grinned. "What makes you think we're up to something?" Danny grinned back not letting her change the focus of the discussion. "Because the two of you have been thick as thieves ever since re-opening the Mitchell case." Lindsay giggled knowing it was true. "I know, I've actually enjoyed working it with her. She helps keep my focus were it needs to be." Danny leaned forward. "Which is where?" Danny was becoming more and more on edge. He trusted Sasha and was glad that the two had become so close. But this Mitchell case had been a nightmare from the get-go but the need to re-visit the case, let alone the need to go back to court, was just pure frustration. For everyone involved. Lindsay looked at her husband. "You promise you'll listen?" Danny stood and crossed his arms over his chest. "Why do you think I won't?" He asked not liking the tone or her body language. "Because I know the second I mention the aspect of the investigation, your blood pressure as well as you temper will go through the roof and I want you to listen before you respond." Danny took a deep breath then answered. "I promise to try.... How's that?" Lindsay grinned. "It will have to do." She turned around and stood back behind her desk. For some reason the barrier of the desk made it easier. She was never afraid of Danny or his temper she just knew this wasn't going to go over well. "Sasha brought up a good point this morning. The case against Mitchell is solid and the only reason why its being re-opened is the doing on one person and one person only." She looked into her husband's face knowing he know the answer before she even had to utter it. "Reynolds." He hissed. Lindsay nodded. "No! No way!" Danny was loosing the grip on his temper. "You said you'd listen." She countered. "I said I'd try." Lindsay giggled. "I stand corrected. D, hear me out please." She asked. "I don't like it." He muttered. She giggled. "You don't even know what 'it' is." Danny took note of her lightheartedness and his temper eased a bit. He knew Lindsay wasn't at all comfortable with the mention of Reynolds' name let alone being in the same room with him. He had taken note that what ever they had planned, Lindsay was at ease with it. "It involves Reynolds doesn't it?" Lindsay knew she had him. "Yes, but not in the way you think." She walked around to the front of her desk and leaned on it. "Sasha brought up a perspective that we haven't checked out." Danny knowing the Mitchell case almost as well as Lindsay didn't think there could be an angle that they didn't check out. "What's that?" She looked him. "Sasha asked a question that we don't have the answer to." Danny's curiosity was peaked. "What question might that be?" Lindsay grinned. "Why is Reynolds involved to begin with?" Danny cocked his head and mulled it over. Lindsay began to relay the conversation with Sasha and the points she had made. Danny listened and immediately recognized that Sasha did indeed have some valid points. "So, our plan is the check him out, find out what's his stake in all of this, why its so important to him to have Mitchell released." Danny looked at her and asked. "You think there's more to it than Reynolds just being your typical slimy scumbag lawyer?" Lindsay tilted her head. "Won't know until we look." He silently agreed. "Just investigating him from the lab. No meeting him, especially one on one. Agreed." Lindsay smiled. "Sasha and I might have to do some legwork but personally, I have no intention of meeting him one on one. D, I promise that I won't do anything alone and I'll be careful. Reynolds is in this up to his eyeballs and we don't know why. I think if we find the answer to that, we might have a chance of keeping Mitchell behind bars and that's the goal." Danny smiled, conceding that it was a good plan and more importantly, initially, a safe one. "Agreed. Just promise you'll stick with Sasha as well as the detail. If you need help, all you need to do is ask me." Lindsay lovingly smiled at her husband. She leaned up and kissed him with appreciation. "I know and thanks."

FoxPhile

[23]Jul 3, 2010
    • level: 8

Mac climbed the steps from the elevator area to the labs, taking two at a time. It felt good to have his health and energy back. The vacation had done more in one week than all the doctors had been able to do in two months. Mac decided not to dwell on the point that the vacation, and his wife, had enforced on him the rest that his doctors had been recommending for all of those two months.

Seeing the Messers in their office, he decided to make that his first stop. He was surprised to see Lindsay. She was listed on swing shift and should have left at midnight. He hoped her appearance in the lab at the start of Danny's day shift didn't mean there was some problem with Lucy. Danny and Lindsay did a terrific job of keeping their personal and professional lives separate. But emergencies usually meant some easing of those boundaries.

"...I think if we find the answer to that, we might have a chance of keeping Mitchell behind bars and that's the goal."

Realizing the conversation centered on a case, Mac stepped inside. Neither Messer seemed to notice him.

"Agreed. Just promise you'll stick with Sasha as well as the detail. If you need help, all you need to do is ask me."

Mac grinned and averted his eyes as Lindsay gave her husband a kiss. So maybe the boundaries weren't rock solid. It worked for them, and that's what counted.

He cleared his throat to announce his presence. "I heartily agree with Danny. Whatever you've got planned, Lindsay, I don't want you putting yourself in unnecessary danger. Reynolds and Mitchell both have shown an entirely unhealthy interest in you specifically, and I don't want to have to answer to your husband if something happens to you. Now, fill me in on this answer that's going to keep Mitchell behind bars. I'm ready to put this case to bed, and if you've got a plan to do that, I want to hear it."

Edited on 07/03/2010 5:51am

boom-moo

[24]Jul 3, 2010
    • level: 75

Danny felt embarrassed to have been caught sharing a kiss with Lindsay and during his shift no less. However, his excitement to have Mac back (and by the looks of it in full health) combined with his relieve to hear him agree with his points concerning Lindsay's investigation of Reynolds made him get over it quickly. Before Lindsay could reply to Mac's question, Danny walked over to him, shook his hand and gave him an affectionate manhug. "Thank you, Mac. Glad to see you back." He let Lindsay greet the boss before interrupting again. "Can I stay while you discuss this? I know the second you stepped in you are in charge again but I'd appreciate being kept in the loop about this case."

FoxPhile

[25]Jul 3, 2010

Mac warmly returned Danny's hug. "Thank you, it's great to be back. Amber, the kids and I had a terrific time. In fact, Danny, I highly recommend that you take Lindsay and Lucy to one of the Long Island beaches for a nice vacation getaway the next time you get some time off."

Mac picked up the thick case file on Mitchell and began flipping through the pages. Not that he needed to refresh his memory. This case was burned permanently into his brain. "As to keeping you in the loop on this, Danny," Mac closed the file and tossed it back onto the desk, "I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll want you working closely with me on all the current cases while I get back up to speed. And unless you feel there's another case that warrants it, I want this one to be our top priority. Mitchell and his shyster attorney have had the entire lab and half the NYPD dancing to their tunes entirely too long. It's time we got Mitchell put away permanently. And if we can find a way to lock up Reynolds, too, I'd be only too happy."

boom-moo

[26]Jul 3, 2010
    FoxPhile wrote:
    Danny, I highly recommend that you take Lindsay and Lucy to one of the Long Island beaches for a nice vacation getaway the next time you get some time off.
    Lmao! Nice one, FP.

saleblanc

[27]Jul 3, 2010

Lindsay greeted Mac with a wholehearted hug. She adored him. He was her boss, her mentor and most importantly, her friend. "It so good to have you back and not just because I get my husband back." She listened as he asked about the Mitchell case. "I can't take credit for the idea, it was Sasha's." As if on cue, Sasha appeared in the doorway. "Is someone taking my name in vain again?" She grinned. "Welcome back Boss." She went of and gave him a hug. "Danny's been doing great but we've missed you." She smiled. Lindsay then shared. "I was about to fill Mac in on your new take on keeping Mitchell in jail." Sasha looked at Danny and realized from his facial expression that he was okay with the plan. She knew that Lindsay's safety was paramount, for everyone, but they still had jobs to do. Sasha added. "I'm just following Mac's old adage 'everything's connected'." Lindsay grinned because that was the first thing Mac taught her when she came to New York. Sasha decided to explain. "Both Lindsay and I have gone over the case inside and out, backwards, forwards as well as upside down, right side up and the only thing we learned is that its as solid now and it was when we went to trial. The only thing being question is Narissa's stability at the time. That being said, the trace that's being questioned has been check and double-checked confirming that Narissa was having a good day that day. So it led me to think outside the box. Why is the evidence being questioned to begin with, more specifically, who's questioning it. Reynolds." Lindsay jumped in to offer her support to Sasha's plan. "Sasha's thought is why is Reyonlds involved to begin with? What's in it for him? We know he's not in it out of the goodness of his heart and he doing it at no charge. Which I find hard to believe, but its definitely brings up some questions. Reynolds wasn't his original attorney. So who contacted who and why?" Lindsay let Mac soak that in for a little bit.

Edited on 07/04/2010 12:34pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Lisaraph

[28]Jul 5, 2010

Hawkes had been very pleased to see Flack at the door. He was always happy to have the man visit. Flack helped him feed and dress the children before waving and departing for his own apartment and some much needed sleep. He grinned as he dropped the A's off at the daycare with all their supplies. "Hello Ruth. Here they are. Athena is a bit cranky today. She's been a bit colicky." Ruth smiled. "When isn't Athena cranky, Dr. Hawkes?" "Point taken." Grinning, he stepped into the lab and within moments was ready for his shift. But first, he needed to make sure he wasn't needed for Lindsay guard duty, although she should be safely at home by now. Passing by the Messers' office, he sighed when he saw the crowd. No such luck. It looked like Linds had been burning the midnight oil and had been busted at it. Stepping inside, he stood quietly as he realized they were talking about busting Reynolds at his own game.

boom-moo

[29]Jul 5, 2010

Danny smiled very pleased with every single one of Mac's words. He was both on Lindsay's side as to do all humanly possible to keep Mitchell in jail and hopefully send Reynolds over but also on Danny's side as to making Lindsay's safety top priority even over the case itself if needed. Things were turning satisfactory for everyone involved, which will only revert in positive professional and private environments. And even though she was reluctant at first to have Lindsay any more involved than she already was with the case, he had to reckon that Sasha's arguments were sensible, solid and pretty incontestable. "Well thought, Sasha. Sounds like you might have found the right thread to pull from. And as they say if you can't defeat your enemy, join him. So… what can I do to help?" He looked towards Mac awaiting his instructions.

FoxPhile

[30]Jul 5, 2010

Mac looked at each of the room's residents, noting that Hawkes was about to join them.

"Lindsay, your first assignment is to go home. You can pick up your daughter on the way, if you must, but from the looks of you, it might be best to leave her in the nursery for the day so that you can concentrate on getting some rest. And I do mean rest. I don't want to see e-mails from your or your number flashing on anyone's cell. You got that?"

Satisfied with Lindsay's nod, he continued. "Sasha, I want to you get started on the Reynolds investigation. But listen up, all of you. If Reynolds gets so much as a whiff that we're investigating him, he'll be screaming about violations of lawyer-client priviledge and using that as leverage to get the case thrown out. We absolutely cannot risk that. So be very, very careful. This has to stay within this room. I don't want anyone else finding out about this, not even other team members, without my express prior approval. Is that understood?"

Everyone nodded, looking around to make note of exactly who was included in the group. Mac knew he could count on them to keep mum when it was needed. He knew as well that Stella, Adam and the others wouldn't say anything either, if they knew. But it was easier for anyone to keep a secret they'd never heard.

"Sasha, I need you to find a detective that you can trust, but that Reynolds doesn't know. We'll need someone to play front man for this operation, since Reynolds already knows everyone here on sight. Let me know who you come up with before you discuss the case with them. Again, I want prior notice before anyone new is brought in. You can talk to Flack - we'll need to bring him in on this, anyway."

Mac waved to Hawkes who was hovering outside the door. "C'mon in, Sheldon." As the newest father in the group entered the room, Mac waved him towards Lindsay. "Sheldon, I know you've been acting as bodyguard for Lindsay part-time. I've ordered her to go home and get some rest and I want you to go with her. Your unofficial job has now become an official one. She can fill you in on Sasha's new strategy concerning the Reynolds case on the way. While Lindsay follows *her* orders, you do some research on the Internet - see what you can dig up. Take your own laptop and set up an encrypted account. I feel virtually certain that Reynolds is taping into the Messer's network, so make sure everything you work on is secure. You can get help from Adam, if you need to, but just tell him it's part of your guard duties."

Finally, Mac turned to Danny, who'd been bouncing on the balls of his feet, obviously anxious for something to do. "Danny, I want you to pay a surprise visit to Riker's. Talk to the warden and tell him you need to search Mitchell's cell. Once you're in there, I want you to go over every inch with a fine tooth comb. See if you can find anything that connects Mitchell to Reynolds, in any way other than the attorney-client relationship. Take your time and do a really thorough job. And while you're there, keep your ears open. Listen to the other inmates. See if you can find out if Mitchell's been talking to anyone about anything. Don't ask too many questions - we don't want to raise any red flags."

Mac sighed. He had a good feeling about Sasha's theory, but it was going to take all their best efforts to prove it out. "Ok, everyone. The sooner we get the goods on Reynolds the sooner the Messers and all of us can breathe easier and the sooner this lab can get back to our real work."

Numb3rsfan1

[31]Jul 5, 2010
    • level: 28
    This is my first entry as Adam. So if you have any problems or anything, PM me.

Adam was excited when entering the locker room after a good night's sleep. "Another day of processing. Can't wait." He wondered if he would ever see that teenage girl he met two months ago. Shrugging his shoulders, he closed his locker and left the locker room.

saleblanc

[32]Jul 5, 2010

Lindsay reluctantly nodded at Mac's order, not request to go home. She didn't like it, especially when Danny was being sent to investigate Mitchell's cell at Rikers. She felt fine and wanted to continuing working, she was about to argue but opted for a small retreat. "Mac, I need to speak with you, privately before I go home."

FoxPhile

[33]Jul 5, 2010

Mac was a little surprised at Lindsay's request. Not that he didn't realize Lindsay was a person who valued privacy. But because the occupants of the room included her husband and two of her dearest friends. He was surprised that she needed to discuss something that couldn't be shared with the others. But, as both her boss and her friend, he couldn't refuse, of course.

"All right, Lindsay. We can step into my office while the others get started on their assignments. But I warn you, if this has anything to do with you working another shift, you'll be speaking to deaf ears."

Lisaraph

[34]Jul 5, 2010

Sheldon nodded to Mac. "Absolutely. Let me just arrange for either Marcus or Stella to pick the twins up from the nursery at the end of the day. Unless, that is, Danny would be willing to grab them when he gets Lucy." Noting that Lindsay wanted to speak with Mac, he looked over at Danny. "Will that be a problem, Danny? If it is, just let me know. I figure once you get home, the A's and I can head on home ourselves. Otherwise, I can just ask Stella to grab them and babysit them until I get home. And Marcus is always willing as well."

Marcus grinned as he headed to his job. The last couple of months had been going really well. His relationship with Robin, his new job, the twins, just everything. He couldn't believe how blessed he was in his life. He tried not to think about his mother, that was far too painful. He kept in contact with her through emails and phone calls and Skype, but it wasn't the same. He even sent her pictures of the twins from time to time, but she had made it pretty obvious she wanted to be left mostly alone. He paused to text Robin about a dinner date before heading in the door of his office building to start his work week.

saleblanc

[35]Jul 5, 2010

Danny gave Lindsay a small grinned upon hearing Mac's comment regarding a requested to continue working. She playfully stuck her tongue out at him. She followed Mac into his office and she shut the door. Then walked over and stood in front of him. She gave him one of her best Lindsay smiles. "Okay, how are you really? Good enough to get out from underneath Amber's watchful eye."

Edited on 07/05/2010 7:05pm

FoxPhile

[36]Jul 6, 2010

Mac chuckled. His wife's temperament was notorious.

"Lindsay, I'm fine. Really. Amber wouldn't let me make so much as a phone call and she didn't even allow Robin to bring her laptop for fear I'd use it to check e-mails. I was completely out of touch for the entire week. And despite the stress that caused, I got lots and lots of rest."

Mac gestured for Lindsay to take a seat while he settled himself, taking note of the enormous pile of case files on his desk. "As I recall, I ordered you to do the same. Believe me, it does wonders."

Mac glanced longingly at the coffee cup sitting on his desk, the teetering pile of files threatening to bury it at any moment. Of course, he didn't begrudge Lindsay her request for a private conversation. But could it not have waited until he got a cup of coffee? Blinking at his sudden distraction, he turned his attention back to her, wondering what was really on her mind.

boom-moo

[37]Jul 6, 2010
    Numb3rsfan1 wrote:
    He wondered if he would ever see that teenage girl he met two months ago.
    Adam has been in a relationship with another lab tech (Sam) for the last 3 RPGs, just in case you meant it in a romantic way

"No worries, Doc. Since Lindsay is going straight home to get some rest I'll pick the A's when I pick Lucy." Danny could tell Lindsay had picked on his teasing tone before disappearing with Mac. He was curious to know what the deal behind his wife's request for a private conversation with the boss was, but seeing as Mac had made clear that it wouldn't change the fact that she was to leave on forced rest, he could leave with the intrigue. "It's been a while since I last saw your little pumpkins, so it'll be my pleasure. You can count on it." Danny winked an eye to Doc, grabbed his jacket and headed for the elevator frisking his pockets as he walked down the hallway to make sure he had on him everything that he might need.

True as it was that he was eager to have something new to work on, especially if it'll help putting Mitchell and Reynolds away from his wife for good, visiting Rikers and searching Mitchell's cell wasn't certainly Danny's dream assignment. He wouldn't confess this to Mac but even though he had developed the ability to take some distance and don't let the goriest crime scenes cloud his senses or judgement, he wasn't still hardened enough to witness certain things. He was very well aware that the prison warden would kindly lead him to the North Infirmary Command, where inmates requiring extreme protective custody were housed; however, in that same building mentally ill inmates, drug addicts and other prisoners with special needs could be found and Danny wasn't looking forward to witness their suffering. Bodies were still and not in pain any longer, but sick people stretching their arms out of their cells or banging with their pots against the bars was a vision that deeply disturbed him and got stubbornly stuck in his mind for days.

Taking a deep breath, Danny hopped in his car and rummaged for a good station. Lucy's favourite nursery songs CD was a permanent fixture in the car's radio so he took his time to find something that would put his mind off his task for a while. Once he found something distracting enough, he adjusted his safety belt and started the car whistling to Bruce Springsteen heading for Queens and the Francis Buono Bridge.

Edited on 07/06/2010 4:57am

saleblanc

[38]Jul 6, 2010

Lindsay watched Mac's eye as her request for a private talk, delayed his first cup of coffee. Sympathizing, she got up and moved the cup in front of him. "I don't want to be responsible for your withdrawal symptoms." She giggled then returned to her seat. "Not that I am going to argue with you, as you've stated arguments will fall on deaf ears..." She smiled. "But I want you to know that I am fine and able to work a few more hours if anything to assist Sasha in getting the upper hand on Reynolds." She expected and received a raised eyebrow from Mac. "BUT with that being said, I've been ordered home to rest and who am I to defy orders." She smiled. "However, I do have two requests." She sighed. "First, you and I have had this discussion before and due to the circumstances I want to re-visit it noting that nothing has changed. I'm a cop and a good investigator. I want to do my job to the best of my abilities. Right now my job involves Mitchell and Reynolds. As good of intentions as they may be, I don't want anyone, more specifically you or my husband feeling the need to shelter me or protect me. I can't do my job if I don't have all the information regarding a case I'm working on. I have already promised Danny and I'll make the same promise to you, I will do exactly what's needed security wise. I have a family and far too much to lose to take any unnecessary risks. Besides, I prefer being in one piece." She grinned. She needed Mac to understand that she knew, understood and accepted the seriousness of the situation. "My second request is little bit both personal and professional. With the current situation of Reynolds fixation on me personally, would it be possible, in the best interest of the case as well as him, to keep Danny's involvement to a minimum. I know I'm playing two sides here, I want to do my job but I want to keep Danny from does his..." She smiled. "Mac, his first instinct is going to be to protect me... to protect his family. I think you'd do the same in that position. However, neither Mitchell nor Reynolds is worth him being brought up on charges of overstepping boundaries in order to protect his wife who happens to be investigating them both." She leaned back in her chair. "I love him Mac and I trust him to do his job. However, I don't trust Mitchell or Reynolds as far as I can throw them. They push the right buttons and Danny will go with his gut and protect first, ask questions later. He has worked too hard to get to where he is as and I won't allow him, or more importantly his need to protect, interfere with his career. I need your help with that." She was sincere in her request but hoped to find understanding from Mac.

Edited on 07/06/2010 1:46pm

FoxPhile

[39]Jul 7, 2010

Mac grinned at Lindsay's reference to his rampant coffee addiction. It would take some doing to get used to the lab coffee again after a week of the excellent coffee from the little shop down the street from the bungalow. Picking up the cup, he took a quick swallow, trying hard to hide his grimace.

"Lindsay, I understand that you feel 'fine' and want to keep at this. And I also understand that you don't want to miss anything. I need you to understand that when I order you to go home and rest, I'm not being protective, I'm being practical. You may feel fine now, but in my experience, everyone hits a wall eventually. You've been working 16 hours straight. You may hit it in 4 hours or 24. And when it happens, instead of helping Sasha and your other co-workers, their concern for you will distract them from the job they're doing."

Mac pickup up the cup again, got up and walked around to lean against the desk. "Lindsay, you may be fine to sit at a desk and sift through evidence and research Reynold's background. But what if something happens that calls you out into the field with Sasha and the build up of fatigue hits you when she needs your backup?"

Seeing that his words had hit home, Mac relaxed a bit. He knew he sometimes walked a fine line between objective boss and friend/father figure where Lindsay was concerned. But he felt in this he truly was treating her just as he would any other member of the team. He needed everyone at their best whenever they were on duty. He decided to lighten the mood a bit before he went on.

"And you do have a habit of pushing yourself past the point of what's reasonable. I seem to remember someone going into labor right in the middle of a shift!" Mac grinned. He only wished he'd been there to see the look on Adam's face. Lindsay's story of Adam'soverreaction at being responsible for getting her to the hospital was in stark contrast to Danny's story of a calm and reasonable Adam getting him through hisown overactive worry in the early hours of labor.Put together, they gave a good picture of whoAdam really was.

His grin faded as he turned his thoughts back to Lindsay's concerns. "I can't deny that my instincts to keep you safe sometimes run into overdrive, I'll admit that.But I do knowyou're a good investigator; you're one of the best I've ever known. And I know you can handle yourself in any situation. The extra security on you is not just about the desire to protect you. It's also about making sure Reynolds and Mitchell don't get the upper hand. I can't allow them the psychological advantage they would gain if they were allowed to get to you or your family in any way. It would devastate Danny. But everyone in the lab would be affected. And that holds true if any of us were the target. I know it's not easy to function on a normal level with Hawkes and Flack tailing your every move. But I promise you they will do everything they can to ensure that you can do what you need to do, and you will have all the information on this case. Nothing will be kept from you."

Mac sighed, took another sip of his coffee and moved to sit beside Lindsay.

"Danny's going to push hard to be on top of this case, Lindsay. And I can't keep him away from it completely. You know if I tried to do that, he'd just go off on his own. I sent him out to Riker's for a reason. While he's searching Mitchell's cell, the warden will be sure to keep Mitchell himself far away. I'm a bit concerned that something he finds might set him off, but I'm hoping the controlled environment of the prison will help keep his temper in check. I also made it clear that his mission is more about gathering information from what he overhears. He knows he can't do that if he draws attention to himself."

Mac put his arm around Lindsay's shoulder, giving her a quick hug. "Danny will always be fighting an inner battle with his own emotions, but he's grown a lot in the past couple of years. I trusted him with the whole lab, and I trust him to keep his head on this. But I promise, I'll do what I can to keep him in the loop without getting him too involved."

Giving her another quick squeeze, Mac got up and offered his hand to assist Lindsay. "Now get out of here, young lady. I don't expect to see you back here for at least eight hours. And I've given Hawkes orders to restrain you by whatever means necessary."

Mac smiled as he grasped Lindsay's hand and hauled her up from the couch. Turning her around, he gave her a playful shove towards the door.

Edited on 07/07/2010 4:05am
    Edited 2 total times.

saleblanc

[40]Jul 7, 2010

Lindsay giggled. She had to admit she felt better, much better about the whole situation, but Mac had that ability. When talking with Danny, especially about a case, he tended to be more supportive and helpful than playing devil's advocate. Given the situation of her being Mitchell and Reynold's target, Danny was sadly one of the last people she needed to vent to. He go immediately to protective as well as defensive mode. Right now she needed to be productive if they were going to find a way to keep Mitchell behind bars and found out what Reynolds' game was. First and foremost she was taking Mac's order of getting some rest. He was right on all counts and the last thing she wanted was her exhaustion putting her friends in danger. So she went to find one of her shadows to escort her home.