CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

CSI: NY RPG Season Five: Trysts and Turns

boom-moo

[641]Jun 20, 2011
    • level: 75

"Alright…" Danny said as he considered things over a moment and tried to follow Stella's thoughts. Maybe it's the poetry that mislead me but either I am too full of myself or you want me to match those fingerprints to someone with exposition to lycorine and pin a nice second arrest warrant on his head. Am I linking facts right?" Danny couldn't tell if it was a correct guess on a colleague's wishes or his will to busy himself as much as possible but suddenly the perspective of being out of the lab and kicking doors sounded way more more appealing than it usually did.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lisaraph

[642]Jul 10, 2011
    • level: 14
    Sorry guys. Life's been crazy. I will post tomorrow. I'm on vacation this week.

boom-moo

[643]Jul 11, 2011
    Enjoy your well deserved holidays, hun

coolceruleanblu

[644]Jul 11, 2011
    • level: 26

Sorry guys!

Stella nodded. "That sounds about right." And noting how antsy he was to bust some doors down, she looked at him. "You know, I think Flack will be heading out soon-ish if you want to go and join him? That would be a huge help. I'm sick of the way he drives... stopping at a McDonalds each time we get in the car, my hips are starting to feel the pain."

boom-moo

[645]Jul 12, 2011

Danny smirked at Stella's comment. "I have to reckon that you have a point. Who would hit McDonalds when you can have good pizza, right?" He placed his palms on Stella's desk right beside her keyboard, as she typed in the perp's name and did a background search on him. He was clean: no criminal record, no fingerprint in AFIS, not so much as a speed ticket. "Time to move to plan B, then". Stella nodded as she entered the relevant key terms for a new search. This one took longer, cross referencing the perp's name with the floral, gardening, green house and chemical industry business. Luckily, it wasn't a too common name and results were announced with a beep. Stella froze her fingers in the air, putting an end to the impatient drumming that had accompanied the search, and looked up at Danny with a smile in her face. He smiled back triumphally. "Boom! Looks like I'm gonna pay a visit to our man after all." Hitting speed dial, he had Flack at the other end of the line in a matter of seconds. "Hey crime stopper, I'm on my way to Ray's to get a decent slice. It comes with a free search&arrest warrant. You interested?"

Lisaraph

[646]Jul 22, 2011
    I am soooooo sorry guys. Life's been a bit crazy.

Flack paced as Lindsay made her phone call. Finally a thought occurred to him. "You know, Linds, I met a couple guys from the FBI at a conference a while back. I think I'll give them a call. Have them run a deep background check on Moore. And maybe their BAU can give us a profile of him if we give them the parameters. It might help us figure out how to crack him." Sitting down at Danny's desk, he picked up the desk phone and began to punch numbers on the keypad, his mind racing.

Hawkes sighed. "I know it's not much to go on Sash. I'm still looking to find a signature. Every bomb maker has one. I have a call in to a friend of mine at the bomb unit. He's going to swing by here in an hour or so and have a look at the car bomb. I'm hoping he can tell me something that I'm missing." He paced the room, agitated, absently fingering the medical ID bracelet that Stella had insisted he get after the twins were born. When thinking, he had taken it to spinning it on his wrist, to help him think.

Numb3rsfan1

[647]Jul 24, 2011
    • level: 28
    Adam didn't realised that he was on his own again until he looked up and saw everyone in Danny's office. Sighing, he got back to the evidence that was on the table and started to figure it out on his own again.

saleblanc02

[648]Jul 24, 2011
    • level: 3

Sasha nodded. "That's a good idea, besides getting a fresh set of eyes, especially a bomb expert, might give us something. I've gotta go see Mac, I just got a status update on Moore and we are dealing with a true obsessive. I'll be right back."

Lindsay nodded to Don as he picked up the phone. Rachel should have something for her in no time. It was one of the things she appreciated about her former associate, she was efficient and quick in her researching her target. She glanced up and saw Sasha walking briskly down the hall to Mac's office. Lindsay immediately went on instinct and followed.

Sasha knocked and walked into Mac's office. "Mac, I've got an update on Moore and wanted to fill you in." Lindsay glided in taking position next to Sasha. "What? Are you developing Moore radar or something?" Lindsay gave a small shrug. "What's he up to now?" Sasha turned to Mac waiting for permission to speak and share what she knew.

BTW I would like it noted that I HATE this account. NOBODY SEES MY PICTURE !! Cry Yell

Edited on 07/24/2011 7:20pm

Lisaraph

[649]Jul 24, 2011

BTW I would like it noted that I HATE this account. NOBODY SEES MY PICTURE !! Cry Yell

[/QUOTE]

Are we sure this is a bad thing?Cool

boom-moo

[650]Jul 24, 2011
    saleblanc02 wrote:

Aww *huggles*

Little heads-up everyone. I leave on hols starting tomorrow so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to check out the rpg for the next 10 days. Feel free to use Danny and Robin but don't abuse them! Much love for all

FoxPhile

[651]Aug 2, 2011
    • level: 8

Mac looked up from his desk, his coffee cup pausing in mid-air. He smiled at the banter between the two CSIs. Banter was good. He could tell the two ladies were relaxed, if somewhat excited about their latest news. Something had snapped the tension, especially in Lindsay, and he was pleased to see her acting more like her usual self. The entire team had been far too over stressed by this case and they needed to wrap it up and go on to other things. He hoped it would be resolved before the Hammerback's party on Saturday. That would be just the ticket to allow everyone to decompress and recharge their collective batteries. He set the coffee back down and turned slightly in his chair give the ladies his full attention.

"C'mon in, ladies. Let me hear what you've got."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I've been AWOL, folks. TV.COM has been acting up and this is the first day in literally weeks that I've been able to log in. I only hope whatever was causing the problems is fixed, permanently.

saleblanc02

[652]Aug 2, 2011
    • level: 3
    Sasha gave Lindsay a half smile and heard Mac's question and sighed. "I have been keeping an eye on Moore, at least via unis watching him. I gave orders for eyes to be on him at all times, threatening bodily harm is he's left alone for a mili-second. I just got off the phone with the uni that's on watch now." Sasha took a breath and tried to find the words. "And?" Lindsay asked. Sasha looked at her then back at Mac. "He hasn't moved and when I say he hasn't moved, I'm talking not a muscle. He has been sitting ramrod straight on his bunk, staring at the wall for over 12 hours. Hasn't moved, hasn't flinched, hasn't stretched, hasn't spoken a word. I'm thinking hasn't blinked." Sasha paused again. "Mac, he hasn't even taken a piss." Sasha wasn't a PHD in the criminal mind. But Moore's actions of the last 12 hours, or non-actions in this case, caused her great concern in his mindset and obsessive behavior. She truly believed that they hadn't even uncovered the worst yet. Sasha was just thankful they got him before Moore could get to Lindsay. The idea of Moore's hands on her gave her nightmares.

Lisaraph

[653]Aug 8, 2011
    Flack looked up at Danny and grinned. "Since when am I ever NOT ready for a slice? Our wives just left for a menage-a-trois with Mac in his office, so I think it's as good a time as any to bugger out. He stood up and headed out with Danny, the two friends happily bantering over the latest sports scores.

Hawkes smiled as Sasha headed off. Before he had too long to think about it, however, his buddy from the bomb squad called, and he headed to security to meet him. "Hey Fred, it's this way. Thanks for coming to have a look at it. They were soon bent over the bomb parts in the layout room, tossing opinions back and forth.

boom-moo

[654]Aug 13, 2011

Even though Danny had used it just a teaser, they actually made a quick stop at Ray's and downed a couple of slices: one at the establishment, the other one on their way to their final destination which was luckily removed enough to allow them some paused consumption. "I say the one with the one with the greasier hands plays bad cop", Danny smirked at Flack pretending to wipe his hands on his friend's shirt. Carefully making sure that the arrest order remained in place, he took the search warrant out of his pocket and stretched it before him as Flack knocked at the door. Cocking his gun in his free hand, he took the other side of the door. "This guy shouldn't be too hard of a bone to chew, he is part of the floral world after all." Neither smiled at the poor attempt to relieve some tension. Their many years of experience have made them well aware that one could never tell what was expecting at the other side of a perp's door.

coolceruleanblu

[655]Aug 21, 2011
    Stella grinned as she watched Danny leave. She looked around at her desk. "I'm not really sure what to do with myself..." and just as she said that, her phone rang. Noticing Elias' ring, she picked it up. "Hey sweetie. Yeah, actually that sounds perfect. I'm going to bring my notepad and laptop over though. I wanted to look into some things." she laughed. "I will not ignore you. We can make it a working lunch! I'm sure you have something you need to work on as well!" She grinned and blushed a little. "I love you too." She blew a kiss, and headed out.

Lisaraph

[656]Sep 29, 2011
    Hey guys,

I just received word from Stacey, that effective immediately, she has retired from the rpg permanently, due to life conflicts. So, we are now at a dilemma: this is her plot line, and we are dead in the water with it, and also, 2 main characters are now without players. So, I leave it up to you folks: Do we continue on, with a different plot line, try to recast Lindsay and Sasha, or do we just let the rpg die? We had a very good run, and people have gotten much busier since we started all those years ago. Please let me know your opinions, either on here, or with a PM.

boom-moo

[657]Sep 30, 2011
    I don't really know, I'm torn.

On the one hand I have fun with the RPG but on the other hand I find myself unable to post because my characters get stuck due to lack of response from other players.

I'd say that either we get an influx of new players committed to make it work or we let it go for good.

And I'd start over with a new RPG, there's no way new players are gonna catch up with the current one.

coolceruleanblu

[658]Oct 1, 2011
    I agree. It's hard for me to decide. I know I've also been MiA, and it was always loads of fun, but we have all gotten busier too. If we do continue, I think we have to start with a new RPG. It would be an injustice to take over someone else's story, I feel. It'd feel like reading Sherlock Holmes or James Bond not written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or Iam Flemming. It would just feel off to continue someone else's plotline, you know? Like we're cheating.