CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Episode 9x08 'Late Admissions' discussion thread

boom-moo

[1]Nov 16, 2012
    • level: 75
    Please post your opinions/comments/discussion topics on episode 9x08 "Late Admissions" here.

-Spoilers are not allowed.
    -Bashing ships/characters is not allowed.
    -Discussion is welcome, arguing is not.
    -Trolls won't be fed, I love my cookies.
    -Be respecful, keep it cool.

Thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 45

Powerful Lindsey episode I knew she wasn't having marriage troubles but I did think she was considering leaving the force. The reality was way more intense, going home to see an execution heavy. That was the show that doped up honor kids was bull and for you shippers Lindsey holding hubby's back pocket yeah I know you passed out.

boom-moo

[3]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 75
    danharr wrote:

for you shippers Lindsey holding hubby's back pocket yeah I know you passed out.

Lol I think it was cute, small gestures are always a winner for me I particularly liked Danny's understanding, how there weren't any questions asked despite Lindsay seemed to have willingly left him out of the whole thing (not even picking up the phone for all we know). He was happy to have his wife back and that's what matters.

Other than that, I wasn't too impressed. I hoped they would have written something new for Linday's "out of the lab" episode, something we didn't know about. Going back to Montana was good (resolution wise) but meh otherwise.

As for the case it was alright, a bit surprised about the principal's involvement but that's all about it.

It almost felt like a filler to me.

jordinajamaica

[4]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 42
    I have to agree... I loved the last scene but the rest of the chapter was kinda meh.... I loved Flack centered chapter so I expected the Lindsay one to be as good... At least I'm glad that they didn't make Lindsay chapter be about DAnny... Even me, a huge shipper, I liked that Danny was left out of the main storyline and just played the supportive husband...

The case wasn't very much interesting... As BM said quite a filler... I would probably mostly remember it by the last scene...

coolceruleanblu

[5]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 26
    I was relieved when it came to the end and he semi-confessed to the acts. I mean, I was going to HATE it if they turned it into a "he didn't actually do it" scenario, because the guilt she would have felt, that sort of thing can't be readily resolved in one episode. And again, this is part of the reason I don't believe in the death penalty, because there's no excuse for killing another person, no matter the crimes they've committed, and not just about that, but what if they are innocent? I mean, ideally, there would be no crimes committed in the first place.

haldrey

[6]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 22
    The main case in this episode was fairly interesting but it was not what made this episode great. This episode was made great by the Lindsay sub plot and the way the developed it.

tonyandzivafan

[7]Nov 24, 2012
    • level: 41
    Wasnt to thrilled about the episode but nice to see them actually conclude a storyline that was personal to one of the characters. It gives me hope we may actually learn if Danny's brother is alive or dead and some other things.

I couldnt help but over the cute D/L scene at the end.

I have one question... The scene about 40 min (plus or minus a few etiehr way).... Was the area Flack was chasing the kid, shot in NY? I askb/c in my recent trip to NYC we walked along this walk way (I forget the name) and it looked liked the one from that scene.
    ^^^ I have pics to compare if anyone wants to see. I'll PM you them. And if I dont get a respsonse in here I will repost question in question thread.

GrandviewEagles

[8]Nov 25, 2012
    • level: 20
    Anna Belknap did awesome in this episode! Wow. I really loved the DL moments at the end. That made my heart melt.