CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Episode 9x09 'Blood Out' discussion thread

  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [1]Nov 29, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    Please post your opinions/comments/discussion topics on episode 9x09 "Blood Out" here.

    -Spoilers are not allowed.
    -Bashing ships/characters is not allowed.
    -Discussion is welcome, arguing is not.
    -Trolls won't be fed, I love my cookies.
    -Be respecful, keep it cool.



    Thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of danharr

    danharr

    [2]Dec 1, 2012
    • member since: 04/30/05
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 10,938

    Good episode I thought I was going to hate our new detective/newest ship after her not revealing herself on the phone call. It did turn out good thankfully very engaging case and the typical fbi bad guy lol.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [3]Dec 1, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    Case was ok. Relieved that Lovato came clean and I too think that Flack was jealous but I'm glad that he decided not to make a move as I'm not ready to ship these two. Also, I would have preferred to get more backstory on Danny, Adam or Hawkes rather than on Lovato

    I guess it was an excuse to bring Lovato/Flack together and built on it along the remaining episodes. It is a shorter season and in the event that the show doesn't get picked up for a 10th series they might want to leave Flack on a helpful/positive place.

    Not enough Danny *pouts*, hope there's good stuff coming for him around the corner.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [4]Dec 1, 2012
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,380

    I really like this episode. Not a favorite but quite good. And I am very happy it worked out for Lovato. Though I dont know how to feel about the end with Flack and Lovato. Part of me wanted them to kiss. They are adorable together. I guess it will happen when its right.


    Btw, did anyone have a flashback when they were in the car talking and had both were grinning like idiots? It was very similar to an Angell/ Flack moment.
    This is the Flack/ Angell one that was very similar: http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac24/b0mb0/CSI%20NY/flack-angell-flack-and-angell-27-2.jpg

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [5]Dec 1, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    Btw, did anyone have a flashback when they were in the car talking and had both were grinning like idiots? It was very similar to an Angell/ Flack moment.
    I did and that's one of the reasons why I can't warm up into this ship yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jordinajamaica

    jordinajamaica

    [6]Dec 1, 2012
    • member since: 05/07/07
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 32,703
    Lovato still looks too much alike Angell to me... I like her but I don't think I'll ship them...One would think that maybe Flack would have learnt that dating a cop could end really badly after how much he suffered with Angell... I don't like it!

    The case was ok... the murder gruesome that meant we got to see Lindsay with a chainsaw which is cool... AS someone already pointed out (BM I think ) not enough Danny... I think he first appeared around minute 30!!!
    Let's hope we get a Danny, Adam or Sheldon chapter soon....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [7]Dec 1, 2012
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,380
    boom-moo wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    Btw, did anyone have a flashback when they were in the car talking and had both were grinning like idiots? It was very similar to an Angell/ Flack moment.
    I did and that's one of the reasons why I can't warm up into this ship yet.


    I get that. And at times it worries me if they get involved is Flack getting involved b/c Lovato reminds him of Angell. And its not just phyiscally. The way she teases him is similar too. But I guess I ship them already b/c Lovato make him smile... truely smile again and its nice. This might sound funny but too bad she couldnt keep her hooker or whatever one might call her look when we as fans first met her. Def. didn't mimic Angell then.

    I wonder if Lovato knows about Angell and their similarity? And why no one made the comment how they look a like?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [8]Dec 1, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    But I guess I ship them already b/c Lovato make him smile... truely smile again and its nice.
    That's true, that's very nice indeed I get JJ's point about falling for another cop but feelings can't be helped so I could overlook that.

    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    This might sound funny but too bad she couldnt keep her hooker or whatever one might call her look when we as fans first met her. Def. didn't mimic Angell then.
    Lmao! Well I'm glad not to know about her bra colour and pattern every time. And I bet that Flack might like to discover that for himself in a more intimate fashion
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [10]Dec 1, 2012
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,380
    boom-moo wrote:


    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    This might sound funny but too bad she couldnt keep her hooker or whatever one might call her look when we as fans first met her. Def. didn't mimic Angell then.
    Lmao! Well I'm glad not to know about her bra colour and pattern every time. And I bet that Flack might like to discover that for himself in a more intimate fashion




    I bet he would! And no mater how they edn up together if they do I hope Lovato knows about Angell. Finding that out if they have been together for a while and the fact they look like each other could creep a girl out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GrandviewEagles

    GrandviewEagles

    [11]Dec 2, 2012
    • member since: 06/05/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,922
    I thought this episode was a good one. They definitely teased us at the end with the Flack/Lovoto scene. I thought they were gonna kiss and then he turned around but backtracked and thought it was coming but never did! Ugh! LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [12]Dec 2, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    That's one thing that I like about Lovato, she is direct and doesn't beat around the bush. And I guess that Flack likes that too although he gets a bit intimidated by it / caught off guard at times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [13]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,380
    boom-moo wrote:
    That's one thing that I like about Lovato, she is direct and doesn't beat around the bush. And I guess that Flack likes that too although he gets a bit intimidated by it / caught off guard at times.


    I like that about her too. And I have always wondered why Flack gets intimidated by it/ caught off guard especially since personality wise I would think it wouldnt get to him at all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [14]Dec 3, 2012
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    I don't know but I'd say that he likes that sort of thing but isn't really used to it so it's as appealing and exciting as intriguing and intimidating so it keeps him on his toes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of haldrey

    haldrey

    [17]Dec 4, 2012
    • member since: 02/23/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,919
    Great and entertaining episode, good way to develop the new character.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.