CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

eppisode 13 missing :O

MichelBoon

[1]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 1

is it just a mis numbering from cbs or tv.com or is eppisode 13 indeed not in the season 8 eppisode guidei also saw the exact same eppisode number missing in de epp guide for csi miami just an coincedense or is there some one who can explane why its not in the epp guides for both serries.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 75
    Hello MichelBoon and welcome to the CSI:NY board

For future reference, and to avoid cluttering the forum, please note that no new topic threads should be open unless there isn't already a proper thread where the topic you are proposing for discussion fits. In this case, you can use the Q&A thread which is pinned at the top for easy access.

We appreciate all contributions but we also like to follow the rules and keep a clear and accesible forum for new users to easily find their way around. We had problems with the mods in the past so I hope you understand. In case of any doubt, you can go through the Posting Rules threads, which are also pinned at the top of the page, so you can know where you post what. You can also pm me anytime.

Have fun around!

To answer your question, I don't know why ep 13 is missing. To the best of my knowledge, the CBS hasn't released any official press information about it. Ep 12 is scheduled for Feb 3rd whereas ep 14 is scheduled for March 30th so I guess that March Madness could be getting in the way and play havoc with the schedule for ep 13. Any new information will be added to the guide as soon as we hear about it

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.