CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

General Q&A thread

  • Avatar of city_girl_129

    city_girl_129

    [241]Dec 21, 2006
    • member since: 09/30/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,030
    sorry i can't help you, drama_freak...this has happened, before, though. some videos get removed because of copyright infringements or something... "Ain't No Other Man," another Danny vid by Montanaburn, was taken down probably for that same reason.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seashell_girl

    seashell_girl

    [242]Jan 3, 2007
    • member since: 09/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 388
    I'm confused with sth. need help

    ok, over at STOLEN GLANCES they say that in the S1 ep."On the Job":

    DANNY goes to Internal Affairs behind Mac's back and almost loses his job, although he ends up being merely removed from the promotion grid and demoted to CSI second class.

    Did he really get demoted?
    I thought that he was only removed from the promotion grid

    DANNY is now Level 3, so when did he get promoted? so confused am I now

    *ponders*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [243]Jan 3, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312
    seashell_girl wrote:
    I'm confused with sth. need help

    ok, over at STOLEN GLANCES they say that in the S1 ep."On the Job":

    DANNY goes to Internal Affairs behind Mac's back and almost loses his job, although he ends up being merely removed from the promotion grid and demoted to CSI second class.

    Did he really get demoted?
    I thought that he was only removed from the promotion grid

    DANNY is now Level 3, so when did he get promoted? so confused am I now

    *ponders*


    Danny was not demoted. He started as a grade 3 and that's what he still is. He was removed from the promotion grid, which would have promoted him to a grade 2. Mac and Stella are both grade 1.

    It's confusing, because on CSI, you start at level 1 and move up to level 3, which is what Grissom is. But on NY, the numbers are reversed.

    Hope that helps.
    Edited on 01/03/2007 6:25pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Macs_Girl01

    Macs_Girl01

    [244]Jan 3, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,628
    Sugah: does that mean that Mac and Stella are high up there?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [245]Jan 3, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312
    Macs_Girl01 wrote:
    Sugah: does that mean that Mac and Stella are high up there?


    Yeah. I think they're at the highest level you can get. There probably isn't anything higher than 1.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Macs_Girl01

    Macs_Girl01

    [246]Jan 3, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,628
    sugah66 wrote:
    Macs_Girl01 wrote:
    Sugah: does that mean that Mac and Stella are high up there?


    Yeah. I think they're at the highest level you can get. There probably isn't anything higher than 1.
    YEa I suppose so! Thanks for clearing that up for me Sugah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seashell_girl

    seashell_girl

    [247]Jan 4, 2007
    • member since: 09/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 388

    THANK YOU SUGAH! 

    OK, I have another question concerning DANNY
    is   his BADGE NUMBER       8948     or      8946 ?

    I can't see clearly in the picture the last number
    !
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PixieLyssie

    PixieLyssie

    [248]Jan 4, 2007
    • member since: 11/18/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,723
    I don't know about badge #s, but does that mean Lindsay is level 3??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [249]Jan 4, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312
    PixieLyssie wrote:
    I don't know about badge #s, but does that mean Lindsay is level 3??


    Lindsay's level is never mentioned, but I would assume that both she and Hawkes are grade 3.
    Edited on 01/04/2007 2:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of suzpsycho

    suzpsycho

    [250]Jan 5, 2007
    • member since: 10/11/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,700

    Lindsay is a detective, 3rd grade.  It says so in her bio on some site.  I can't remember which.  So are Hawkes & Danny.

    Edited on 01/05/2007 5:30am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jasminekpk

    jasminekpk

    [251]Jan 5, 2007
    • member since: 10/06/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 684
    suzpsycho wrote:

    Lindsay is a detective, 3rd grade.  It says so in her bio on some site.  I can't remember which.  So are Hawkes & Danny.



    I read it in Wikipedia last time
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [252]Jan 5, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312
    jasminekpk wrote:
    suzpsycho wrote:

    Lindsay is a detective, 3rd grade. It says so in her bio on some site. I can't remember which. So are Hawkes & Danny.



    I read it in Wikipedia last time


    Wikipedia contains user-submitted information. It might not necessarily be true. However, in this instance, I believe it is. Though it has never been mentioned on the show what grade Lindsay and Hawkes are, we are led to assume that they are the same as Danny, and we know that Danny is a grade 3.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PixieLyssie

    PixieLyssie

    [253]Jan 6, 2007
    • member since: 11/18/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,723

    I wonder if they will ever show her moving up like in Las Vegas?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [254]Jan 6, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312
    Hey, is anyone else having problems seeing posts in the D/L Song thread? I can't see the last, like, 10 posts or so. They're just blank. I was wondering if it was just me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drama_freak_csi

    drama_freak_csi

    [255]Jan 6, 2007
    • member since: 11/22/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 315
    sugah66 wrote:
    Hey, is anyone else having problems seeing posts in the D/L Song thread? I can't see the last, like, 10 posts or so. They're just blank. I was wondering if it was just me.


    I can see it just fine, maybe it was just a momentary glitch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [256]Jan 6, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312
    drama_freak_csi wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:
    Hey, is anyone else having problems seeing posts in the D/L Song thread? I can't see the last, like, 10 posts or so. They're just blank. I was wondering if it was just me.


    I can see it just fine, maybe it was just a momentary glitch.


    I'd say that, but it's been like that for days now. Everything is blank. I can't even see people's signatures in those posts.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drama_freak_csi

    drama_freak_csi

    [257]Jan 6, 2007
    • member since: 11/22/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 315
    sugah66 wrote:
    drama_freak_csi wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:
    Hey, is anyone else having problems seeing posts in the D/L Song thread? I can't see the last, like, 10 posts or so. They're just blank. I was wondering if it was just me.


    I can see it just fine, maybe it was just a momentary glitch.


    I'd say that, but it's been like that for days now. Everything is blank. I can't even see people's signatures in those posts.


    Is it just that thread you're having trouble with? Cos if it is then that's weird.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [258]Jan 6, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312
    drama_freak_csi wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:
    drama_freak_csi wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:
    Hey, is anyone else having problems seeing posts in the D/L Song thread? I can't see the last, like, 10 posts or so. They're just blank. I was wondering if it was just me.


    I can see it just fine, maybe it was just a momentary glitch.


    I'd say that, but it's been like that for days now. Everything is blank. I can't even see people's signatures in those posts.


    Is it just that thread you're having trouble with? Cos if it is then that's weird.


    Yeah, it's just that thread. That's why I was hoping it wasn't just me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of suzpsycho

    suzpsycho

    [259]Jan 8, 2007
    • member since: 10/11/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,700
    sugah66 wrote:
    drama_freak_csi wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:
    drama_freak_csi wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:
    Hey, is anyone else having problems seeing posts in the D/L Song thread? I can't see the last, like, 10 posts or so. They're just blank. I was wondering if it was just me.


    I can see it just fine, maybe it was just a momentary glitch.


    I'd say that, but it's been like that for days now. Everything is blank. I can't even see people's signatures in those posts.


    Is it just that thread you're having trouble with? Cos if it is then that's weird.


    Yeah, it's just that thread. That's why I was hoping it wasn't just me.
    Try reversing the order you view the posts in. Make it most recent first and see if you still are unable to view them. Just a thought.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [260]Jan 9, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312
    Wanted to let everyone know that I can see the posts now. Apparently, I'm impatient, and just wasn't giving the page enough time to properly load.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.