CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

General Q&A thread

tonyandzivafan

[3381]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 41
    boom-moo wrote:
    It totally sounds like Hill keeping ex gfs as good friends. He is such a loving man

It does. It shows, at least to me that Hill can still care about someone long after a relationship is over. *squishy huggles Hill*

And is it wrong with AJ (maybe) not having a g/f that he is more stalkable?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[3382]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 75
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    And is it wrong with AJ (maybe) not having a g/f that he is more stalkable?
    Lol! To answer your question, nope, I don't think it's wrong

kdtfiles

[3383]Mar 11, 2010
    • level: 23
    What was the ep where Lindsey tells Danny she is preg? I've only seen about 1/2 of the eps (catching up on the DVDs + reruns) and a couple weeks ago they reran the ep, but I only caught the very end and didn't get the title. Thanks.

boom-moo

[3384]Mar 11, 2010
    It's episode 5x09 "The Box"

kdtfiles

[3385]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 23
    Thanks

boom-moo

[3386]Mar 12, 2010
    In the first or second post of the M&Ms thread you have a list with all the Danny/Lindsay moments listed by episode, just in case it helps

tonyandzivafan

[3387]Mar 12, 2010

boom-moo wrote:
    In the first or second post of the M&Ms thread you have a list with all the Danny/Lindsay moments listed by episode, just in case it helps
    If I forget I do that or google. Cuz sometimes you are looking for a moment that isnt from a recognized ship.

I have a question regarding singing in and password. If I change my passord for my email (the one that anything tv.com related gets sent to) will that effect my account here? And will I have to change my password on here too?

Thanks in advance.

Edited on 04/10/2010 8:30pm

blue_fish24

[3388]Apr 12, 2010
    • level: 18
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

boom-moo wrote:
    If I forget I do that or google. Cuz sometimes you are looking for a moment that isnt from a recognized ship.

I have a question regarding singing in and password. If I change my passord for my email (the one that anything tv.com related gets sent to) will that effect my account here? And will I have to change my password on here too?

Thanks in advance.

No, it shouldn't affect your account here.

sharonf89

[3389]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 7

Sorry if this has been discussed before but, WHY IS IT,

I have watched this show from the beginning whereas the other 2 in the franchise I watch now and again, but what I want to know is why is it that in each show there is one character that no matter how relevant to the story or how involved in the episode they are , they are as characters just so dull !!, for me this applies to Delko in Miami, Hodges in Vegas and I am afraid Dr.Sheldon Hawkes in NY,I don't know why but whenever he is on screen I suddenly need to make a coffee, do the dishes or put the cat out, ( and I don't own a cat! ), is it just me or does anyone else feel the same, or are there other characters that get you like that, cheers Sharon.

havan_ironoak

[3390]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 19

Just watchedSeason 5 episode 12 HELP and the subway markings were circular and yellow on the 1 and 2 trains shown. I haven't lived in NYC for a few years now but when my mom visited she'd always talk about the "red round 1" cause she wasn't sure how we New Yorkers referred to the various subways.

Have the subway markings changed recently or was this just another NYC snafu? I'm always amazed how movies & TV shows show one subway station that I recognize then board a train that doesn't stop there or come above ground in a completely different part of town.

tonyandzivafan

[3391]Apr 26, 2010
    sharonf89 wrote:

Sorry if this has been discussed before but, WHY IS IT,

I have watched this show from the beginning whereas the other 2 in the franchise I watch now and again, but what I want to know is why is it that in each show there is one character that no matter how relevant to the story or how involved in the episode they are , they are as characters just so dull !!, for me this applies to Delko in Miami, Hodges in Vegas and I am afraid Dr.Sheldon Hawkes in NY,I don't know why but whenever he is on screen I suddenly need to make a coffee, do the dishes or put the cat out, ( and I don't own a cat! ), is it just me or does anyone else feel the same, or are there other characters that get you like that, cheers Sharon.

I've had that happen with characters both main on this show and on others. But then in other episodes they arent so dull. I think its the the writers and other staff trying to balance out the characters. And apparently cant make them all not dull all the time. But there are times where no one is dull but I will think why wasnt *insert characters name* in this episode. They would have been perfect in this scene or episode (and last week I wanted to roll my eyes at them). If only TPTB can make all characters in there shows great all the time. Hopefully, that answers your question. Its the best I can give you. One other thing. If you find other characters in other shows story line dull, etc, ask in the question thread or where the appropriate place is to do so (every forum is different).
    ~~~~~~~~

havan_ironoak: Didnt want to think I was ignoring you but sadly I'm a NYer but dont live near that part of NY and cant answer you honestly. Though it could be a snafu. Shows are known to make them. Hopefully, someone can give you a better answer soon.

boom-moo

[3392]Apr 27, 2010
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    havan_ironoak: Didnt want to think I was ignoring you but sadly I'm a NYer but dont live near that part of NY and cant answer you honestly. Though it could be a snafu. Shows are known to make them. Hopefully, someone can give you a better answer soon.
    Same here, not even in the same continent. Sorry.

xkelly123x

[3393]Apr 28, 2010

This is more of a general question about America. I was watching an episode of CSI:New York and Mac wrote his phone number on a piece paper and held it up to a camera for this guy to see and phone him. Part of the number was 555, then i was watching an episode of Monk, which is setin San Fransicoand they showed a phone number and that number also contained 555. And ive noticed in films generally the numbers they use or show all contain 555. Pardon my ignorance but doyou guys have 555in all your phone numbers because for 260 million people that doesn't seem to add up?

boom-moo

[3394]Apr 28, 2010
    To my best knowledge the 555 code does not belong to any phone number in the USA. I think it's some kind of a general consensus to use it so no real phone numbers are randomly given out. Fans and weirdoes in general could ring those for hours and hence annoy the heck out of its poor owner.

xkelly123x

[3395]Apr 28, 2010

Thank You Smile

boom-moo

[3396]Apr 29, 2010
    You are welcome. You can read about it here

xkelly123x

[3397]Apr 29, 2010

Oh my goodness, is anything not on wikipedia Laughingthanks again Smile

fallingfree360

[3398]May 4, 2010
    • level: 1

I live near Chicago...you're exactly right. Any number on a TV show containing 555 is generic, as you stated, for privacy reasons. It's interesting you asked that, here it's just an "understood' concept....good question though.

GrandviewEagles

[3399]Jul 6, 2010
    • level: 20
    Hey I have a quick question... Are we gonna do the Episode Club game thing again for the Summer Hiatus? It seemed to make the time go faster. =) (just wondering)

boom-moo

[3400]Jul 6, 2010
    It's usually saleblanc who runs it. Drop her a pm, hun. If she doesn't have the time you can get it started