CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

General Q&A thread

city_girl_129

[101]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 6
    sugah66 wrote:

city_girl_129 wrote:

EDIT: Sugah, this is RE: what you mentioned in the M&Ms thread about signatures--exactly how big (size-wise) can the pictures be? i read the FAQ on the 1st page of this thread, but i have no idea what pixels are in relation to size. so, is my signature an ok-size or should i make it smaller?

Holy crap, CG! I just noticed that you edited your post to ask me this! I'm sorry!

Yes, your new signature falls under the tv.com TOS. Any of the banners that I post are well within the size limit. You are good to go.

And if you have any kind of photo editing program (even Paint will work) you can open the pics in it and go to "Image" then "image size" to see how big it is, pixels-wise.

I HAVE EDITED THE FAQ TO INCLUDE INFO ON SPOILERS.

don't sweat it--i eventually forgot i posted that, too! and, on a side-note, thanks for letting me use all your stuff. i feel kind of bad, but i still haven't found a photo editing program that my Mac will download and open. (it'll download it, just won't open the file )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sugah66

[102]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 12

*cough*

*bump*

Actually, I have a question.

WHAT DID DANNY DO WITH HIS DOG TAGS?

He wasn't wearing them last night. I like those.

numb3rschick

[103]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 7
    I don't know but you are definitely the most observant. I'll confess the episode really didn't hold my attention so I didn't catch that. I am now hanging my head in shame.

i_lv_chocolate

[105]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 6

Ahhh for gods sake tv.com drives me mad it keeps adding my comments to the quotes that i have got in my post!!!

I agree with you sugah,i like the dogtags too,they add to the hotness factor!!!

sugah66

[106]Nov 10, 2006

numb3rschick wrote:
    I don't know but you are definitely the most observant. I'll confess the episode really didn't hold my attention so I didn't catch that. I am now hanging my head in shame.

Well, I notice everything about Danny. Actually, that's the second thing I noticed when he came on screen. First I went OH MY GOD DANNY'S WEARING SUNGLASSES! Then I went WHERE ARE DANNY'S DOGTAGS?

CSI_Fiona

[107]Nov 10, 2006

Has Danny gone all on us?

Where's your dogtags, Danny? Gone missing?  I use Fi-Danny's to keep him chained to me. Have to by him some sunglasses.

sugah66

[108]Nov 11, 2006

*bumps*

Also noticed that Danny wasn't wearing his dogtags in MStB. Oops. Didn't notice that before.

numb3rschick

[109]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 7
    sugah66 wrote:

numb3rschick wrote:

Well, I notice everything about Danny. Actually, that's the second thing I noticed when he came on screen. First I went OH MY GOD DANNY'S WEARING SUNGLASSES! Then I went WHERE ARE DANNY'S DOGTAGS?

I think I was so lost in the sunglass moment...(daydreaming)...that I lost all focus! At least you are hear to keep us in line.

suzpsycho

[110]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 14

ok, what's the deal with tv.com?  When I checked the forum main page for CSI:NY, it showed -# of posts to read.  HUH????  Like -2 or -1.

sugah66

[111]Nov 13, 2006
    suzpsycho wrote:

ok, what's the deal with tv.com?  When I checked the forum main page for CSI:NY, it showed -# of posts to read.  HUH????  Like -2 or -1.

It's a glitch. It happens sometimes. Sometimes it will tell me there are new posts to read when there aren't.

The site often has a lot of glitches. So if something is wrong with your blog, or your PMs, or you can't read the posts, it's probably just a glitch. Log off, wait a few hours, and then log back in, and it's usually fixed.

Edited on 11/13/2006 1:49pm

KayteeLern

[112]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 4
    Probably a really stupid question, but here goes: I see almost everyone the boards mentioning this, and I have no idea what it means.

GSR

Yes, it's a play on words or Gon Shot Residue, but I was thinking, People are talking about a relationship; what does that have to do with gun shot residue>???

coolceruleanblu

[113]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 26
    its for grissom sara relationship. It's meant to be a play/pun on the acronym for gun shot residu- just like M&Ms (mnesser and monroe) is a play on the candy Or Sandles is a play on the shoes. I am still figuring out snickers. i'm sure its stokes sidle but the name throws me off LOL

KayteeLern

[114]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 4
    Thank you!

lillyfrog

[115]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    okay I have a ?? why can't I post a blog? I hit submit or whatever and then wait like 10 min but it still hasn't posted or done anything> help.

sugah66

[116]Nov 15, 2006

lillyfrog wrote:
    okay I have a ?? why can't I post a blog? I hit submit or whatever and then wait like 10 min but it still hasn't posted or done anything> help.

It might just be a glitch.

Generally, anything that goes wrong with the site (unable to post, read the posts, something is wrong with your PMs, it says you're a level 1 when you're not) is a glitch. The site has a lot of glitches. Wait a while, and then see if it works.

If you still can't post a blog by tomorrow, I'd contact one of the site moderators and tell them that you're having issues.

lillyfrog

[117]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    thanx sugah.

coolceruleanblu

[118]Nov 15, 2006
    ok. question. what's a good video program to make videos and also find the screen thingies to make em with? hee hee yes i can't think right now. danny on tha mind.

sugah66

[119]Nov 15, 2006

I use Windows Movie Maker to make all my videos, if that's what you're talking about.

If you're talking about screen caps, I have no damn clue.

coolceruleanblu

[120]Nov 15, 2006
    yeah thats what im talkin bout but where do you gets the bits and pieces for it. or did you already tell me that in the pm lol