CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Mac, Grissom or Horatio?

  • Avatar of xxshawnee

    xxshawnee

    [81]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 02/09/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 834
    1: MAC *ofcourse*
    2:Grissom
    3:Horatio
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of csinyfan

    csinyfan

    [82]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 01/25/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 641
    1:Mac
    2:Grissom
    3:Horatio
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Skylarsun

    Skylarsun

    [83]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 10/23/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 1,631

    1. Mac

    2. Grissom

    3. Horatio

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Macs_Girl01

    Macs_Girl01

    [84]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,628

    1.) Mac
    2.) Horation
    3.) Grissom

    Mac- LT. DAN!!! Their I said it. So Sexy!

    Horatio- Totally Sexy! Love the way have him devloped

    Grissom- way to serious for me.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of saleblanc

    saleblanc

    [85]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 01/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,942

    The answers from posting this on the NY thread is going to be onesided, I think.

    Definitely - Mac then Gris, then H

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kitty-kat-kate

    kitty-kat-kate

    [86]Apr 22, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,480

    Grissom and Mac tie for 1st place. 

    Horatio must be murdered by them. 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arna12

    arna12

    [87]Apr 23, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,347

    1.) Mac               2.) Horatio          3.) Grissom

    I used to hate the sunglasses thing with Horaito but now I just think it's great. I don't know why but I love it now and how he says "my friend"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of liaq100

    liaq100

    [88]Apr 23, 2007
    • member since: 04/12/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 689
    arna12 wrote:

    1.) Mac               2.) Horatio          3.) Grissom

    I used to hate the sunglasses thing with Horaito but now I just think it's great. I don't know why but I love it now and how he says "my friend"

    I like when he says: This is what i want you to do......

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -renn-

    -renn-

    [89]Apr 23, 2007
    • member since: 04/12/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,938

    1)  Mac

    2) Grissom

    3) Horatio

    I love Mac and I think Grissom is a wonderful character. I don't imagine CSI Miami without H., but I must confess he sometimes gets to my nerves with his glasses on and off and on and his hands on hips and his head turned JUST SO...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arna12

    arna12

    [90]Apr 23, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,347
    liaq100 wrote:
    arna12 wrote:

    1.) Mac               2.) Horatio          3.) Grissom

    I used to hate the sunglasses thing with Horaito but now I just think it's great. I don't know why but I love it now and how he says "my friend"

    I like when he says: This is what i want you to do......

    yeah H has some great lines

    -renn- wrote:

    I love Mac and I think Grissom is a wonderful character. I don't imagine CSI Miami without H., but I must confess he sometimes gets to my nerves with his glasses on and off and on and his hands on hips and his head turned JUST SO...

    See that used to bug me too, but now I love it. I don't know when but one day I was like hee that's awesome.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [91]Apr 24, 2007
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676

     

     

    arna12 wrote:

    -renn- wrote:

    I love Mac and I think Grissom is a wonderful character. I don't imagine CSI Miami without H., but I must confess he sometimes gets to my nerves with his glasses on and off and on and his hands on hips and his head turned JUST SO...

    See that used to bug me too, but now I love it. I don't know when but one day I was like hee that's awesome.

    OMG Ash, really?

    1 Mac
    2 Grissom
    3 Horatio

    Edited on 04/24/2007 3:28am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jemma07

    jemma07

    [92]Apr 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/28/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 343
    1. mac
    2. horatio
    3. grissom
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arna12

    arna12

    [93]Apr 24, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,347
    boom-moo wrote:

     

     

    arna12 wrote:

    -renn- wrote:

    I love Mac and I think Grissom is a wonderful character. I don't imagine CSI Miami without H., but I must confess he sometimes gets to my nerves with his glasses on and off and on and his hands on hips and his head turned JUST SO...

    See that used to bug me too, but now I love it. I don't know when but one day I was like hee that's awesome.

    OMG Ash, really?

    1 Mac
    2 Grissom
    3 Horatio

    I know. I used to be so annoyed and then one day ... maybe it was from passing out and hitting my head (from the mmm...men of NY thread) so many times.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [94]Apr 24, 2007
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    arna12 wrote:
    I know. I used to be so annoyed and then one day ... maybe it was from passing out and hitting my head (from the mmm...men of NY thread) so many times.
    Ahahahaha Good answer! Now there's one reason for everything I guess
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kewlz

    kewlz

    [95]Apr 24, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,634

    Hm, come to think of it, I have not posted my choice in this thread before. My choice would be :-

    1) Grissom (he's just so cool!I love his wisdom, especially his knowledge of the insect world)
    2) Mac (love him!)
    3) Horatio (can I not even list him here coz I really don't like his character at all! Hate his sunnies and his cocked-head, hands on hip stance)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hilljo

    hilljo

    [96]Apr 24, 2007
    • member since: 02/21/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 335
    1 Horatio
    2 Mac
    3 Grissom
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teaveefreak

    teaveefreak

    [97]Apr 24, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 212

    1. Grissom

    2. Mac

    3. Haratio

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Siebeuh

    Siebeuh

    [98]Apr 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,324
    kewlz wrote:

    Hm, come to think of it, I have not posted my choice in this thread before. My choice would be :-

    1) Grissom (he's just so cool!I love his wisdom, especially his knowledge of the insect world)
    2) Mac (love him!)
    3) Horatio (can I not even list him here coz I really don't like his character at all! Hate his sunnies and his cocked-head, hands on hip stance)

    Same here

    I LOVE GRISS & MAC!!!!  

    I can't stand Horatio ^^ 

    Edited on 04/24/2007 12:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [99]Apr 25, 2007
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    kewlz wrote:
    3) Horatio (can I not even list him here coz I really don't like his character at all! Hate his sunnies and his cocked-head, hands on hip stance)
    Kewlz can you believe that Ash actually likes Horatio's weird stance? She is helpless
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kewlz

    kewlz

    [100]Apr 25, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,634
    boom-moo wrote:
    kewlz wrote:
    3) Horatio (can I not even list him here coz I really don't like his character at all! Hate his sunnies and his cocked-head, hands on hip stance)
    Kewlz can you believe that Ash actually likes Horatio's weird stance? She is helpless
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.