CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

NY Friends B-Day's

tonyandzivafan

[2941]Feb 14, 2013
    • level: 41

boom-moo wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    Don't know if you saw the post in talk thread but Barb (I almost called her Narb) had sent me something using your prude pic (I got a kinky one as well ) and joked she borrowed the prude pic. And I also asked on behalf of Shemar if the prude pic was one of you clinging to his leg and that part was cropped out?!
    Yep, read it. And your guess about the cropping was right
    & Shemar: I think thst was a particular long huggin of my leg that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its a long time between editing but no one has posted in here for a while. Since Fb is being a pain for me to pm a certain kinky's bday pressie I am doing it on here. Be nice tv.com! *gives best cute look and Shemar joins in the cute look*

Happy Birthday Barb!!!!!

Hope you have an amazing day!

Love you tons and tons. *huge squishy huggles from me, Shemar & the kitties*

And this is a little something for you with the help of Alex.

Alex swooping you up....

For a little rp fun later (and don't get mad at him for this)....

^^^ and the keys to unlock are in the 'fun' basket kinkies get as pressies.

Finally this is a pic I took of Alex in what I call 'determined I am not going to late for my girl's bday's dinner tonight look'. Sadly he still has his shirt on.

And this is the direct link since its close to being big that it gets cut with IMG link... http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa75/Nechockeygirl/AlexOLoughlin-H5O_zps169086d7.jpg

Edited on 05/06/2013 10:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DL-Flack

[2942]May 7, 2013
    • level: 27

Awww, thanks so much for thinking of me, hunnie!!! *squishy major huggles to you*

It's almost 11am here and it's raining cats and dogs, but thanks to you and my lovely friends I'm having a great time

I'm sure Alex will keep me entertained today

Love you tons and tons and tons

*off to look for the key in the fun pressie basket*

Edited on 05/07/2013 1:43am

tonyandzivafan

[2943]May 25, 2013

Hope you enjoyed the basket Barb!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Happy Birthday dearest B!!! I hope you have an amazing day and get spoiled as much as you do Miss Kika.
    Thank you for always being an amazing friend. I wish you nothing but the best!
    *leaves basket with white and reg. chocolate shaped brownies in the following shapes (& even if sexy that are done in a prude way): Carmine w/ & w/o his glasses, Henry Cavill, Bradley James, and the rare prude Shemar ones* Love you tons! *squishy huggles*

While Bradley doesn't have any pics for me to share Henry and Carmine do.
    From Henry....

He might look like he is sticking out his tongue at you and being silly but its actually him licking his lips thinking about what he has planned for you:

I don't know why he shared this but apparently the prude police got mad at him.

I wish I could lip read well b/c in this

Well he seems as though he is talking about the not so prude things you wanted to do to him when you saw him in this...

I know this is going to sound naughty but after you acknowledging a certain term in the his or that thread the pic above might explain itself besides it being a bit *too tight*.

Finally from Henry, he sent me this lovely pic of him. Maybe after teasing at maybe your not so prudeness, he wanted to make it up to you....

------

And now on to Carmine. Thankfully he seems to have remembered your prudeness. BM-Danny/ Carmine was quite a good boy.

To make you smile:

Here is a pic of him practicing a special song he not only plays to sing to you but will be playing the guitar while doing it!!

I'll give you a hint about one of the songs:

The other one was more personal and he didn't want to publicly share it.

And that is it from the hotties helping me whising you a very Happy Birthday!!!

PS~ I do have one question for you. I won't reveal my sources but what were you up to in the Pantry?

boom-moo

[2944]May 26, 2013
    • level: 75
    Thank you so much my dearest friend I truly appreciate the time and effort that you've needed to put together such a lovely bday post! ?

And thank you to Shemar as well for baking very rare and unpopular brownie shapes for me I should send ft over to the prude police so that they release Henry because I'm very curious about what he has in store for me... hahaha yes, that Superman outfit is quite something on quite on the tight side too. Since it doesn't leave much to the imagination I hope that he is able to surprise me in some unexpected way

And aww at Carmine being all prude to balance out! His smile in that icon is absolutely adorable and contagious!! I think I'm very much gonna like the lyrics to that song. He might even be persuaded to sing a Brian Adams one with me

tonyandzivafan wrote:

PS~ I do have one question for you. I won't reveal my sources but what were you up to in the Pantry?

OMG, lmao! This made me chuckle for real Let's leave those sources unveiled... I have a public image to keep shiny and prude

tonyandzivafan

[2945]May 26, 2013
    You are very welcome. *huggles* I was told you might blush if I asked. But laughing is okay too. The fact that you like the rare prude Shemar pics will keep your prude image intact. No worries. Hopefully Henry was just joking and the prude police took him seroiusly. When I found that Superman pic I thought wow and if they use that pic to promote the movie they need to rate it R or NC-17!

boom-moo

[2946]May 26, 2013
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    I was told you might blush if I asked.
    Well, funny thing is that I thought your source was a different one when I replied above. Only afterwards I realized that it wasn't a "what" but a "who"

tonyandzivafan wrote:
    When I found that Superman pic I thought wow and if they use that pic to promote the movie they need to rate it R or NC-17!
    Wow really? We are definitely not that prude with our ratings over here. A tight costume is but a costume. No costumes is our rule here. Only the other day our Big Brother host (a lady) raised her dress to show her underwear for about half a minute to the audience (I don't follow the show but I saw the clip on Youtube yesterday). Tits, bums... you name it get exposed 24/7 here. Tight revealing clothes, underwear... don't catch anyone's attention here

Anyway, I don't mind about the costume but I believe that they died Henry's hair black and I don't like it. I was a bit underwhelmed when I saw the first promo pictures. I'd still cling to his leg in a hearbeat though! I haven't been raised ungrateful as to reject a bday present

Thank you again!
    Edited on 05/26/2013 7:41pm

tonyandzivafan

[2947]May 27, 2013
    boom-moo wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    I was told you might blush if I asked.
    Well, funny thing is that I thought your source was a different one when I replied above. Only afterwards I realized that it wasn't a "what" but a "who"

tonyandzivafan wrote:
    When I found that Superman pic I thought wow and if they use that pic to promote the movie they need to rate it R or NC-17!
    Wow really? We are definitely not that prude with our ratings over here. A tight costume is but a costume. No costumes is our rule here. Only the other day our Big Brother host (a lady) raised her dress to show her underwear for about half a minute to the audience (I don't follow the show but I saw the clip on Youtube yesterday). Tits, bums... you name it get exposed 24/7 here. Tight revealing clothes, underwear... don't catch anyone's attention here

Anyway, I don't mind about the costume but I believe that they died Henry's hair black and I don't like it. I was a bit underwhelmed when I saw the first promo pictures. I'd still cling to his leg in a hearbeat though! I haven't been raised ungrateful as to reject a bday present

Thank you again!

Now I wonder what you thought the source was?

Well it wouldn't necessarily be rated that. I was saying that to sound prude-ish. I think certain hotties our ours would love to move closer b/c of that.

Shemar: I thought she only clings to my leg. *pouts*

boom-moo

[2948]Jun 1, 2013
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    Now I wonder what you thought the source was?
    A certain venue where your source and I met

Happy Birthday, Stellagirl86 & Susan1302

tonyandzivafan

[2949]Aug 19, 2013
    Happy Birthday Gwen! Hope you have (or had depending when you read this) an amazing day! *squishy huggles and leaves baskets of sexy Carmine, sexy Julian McMahon and sexyDavid Boreanaz shaped brownies in white and reg chicolate*