CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Official CSI:NY Spoiler Thread (season 6) Spoilers only please

flamecatcher

[82]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 15
    Yeah when i read about the new girl coming in I wasn't pleased, I mean they killed Angell cause of budget reasons but bringing in new girl? Not happy but I'll not pass full judgement till I see her and what she is like in character. Throws out the theory that Adam is moving into the field too
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mariannanic

[83]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 9
    I too, agree that Flack is not ready for a new relationship so i think it will be Adams turn now. Also Adam wanted more field work so this might be his chance. I also read a couple of months ago that none was going to die in the shooting. But remind me wasn't the shooting after Angells funeral? If Lindsay wasn't in the funeral that doesn't mean she is the one getting hurt.

boom-moo

[84]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 75
    mariannanic wrote:
    But remind me wasn't the shooting after Angells funeral? If Lindsay wasn't in the funeral that doesn't mean she is the one getting hurt.
    We haven't seen Angell's funeral. When Flack went over to Angell's father's house to hand him her badge, it looked like a meeting of family and friends to support each other in such tragic circumstances. I guess Sid was still performing the autopsy or it was shortly after that. The whole episode takes place in one day, so there was probably no time for the funeral arrangements to be made.

Yeah, apparently no one was to die after the shooting but now recesion, budget cuts and salaries being frozen might require new measures being taken. According to Ausiello, Gary has to agree to keep his salary frozen so everyone in the cast comes out alive and kicking from the shooting, although I don't believe that. We also heard they had all signed the renewal of their contracts for next season.

I'd prefer for Hawkes to get some loving. It's about time

DL-Flack

[85]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 27

boom-moo wrote:

Well said BM! We all just have to concentrate our superpowers on that and ignore the thing with the dying and the hurting

WolfgalX

[86]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 22
    DL-Flack wrote:

boom-moo wrote:

Well said BM! We all just have to concentrate our superpowers on that and ignore the thing with the dying and the hurting

Hehe. I have no superpowers. May I borrow yours?

I'd prefer for them both to get some loving. But if that happened they would probably both try to go after the same girl.

DL-Flack

[87]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 27
    WolfgalX wrote:

Hehe. I have no superpowers. May I borrow yours?

Depends on if you like my superpowers. I can annoy people within seconds. Just ask the folks in my last forum

WolfgalX wrote:
    I'd prefer for them both to get some loving. But if that happened they would probably both try to go after the same girl.

I just had this vision of Adam and Hawkes arguing about who's having the bigger microscope

-renn-

[88]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 18
    DL-Flack wrote:
    I just had this vision of Adam and Hawkes arguing about who's having the bigger microscope

Now THAT would be fun to watch.

WolfgalX

[89]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 22
    DL-Flack wrote:
    Depends on if you like my superpowers. I can annoy people within seconds. Just ask the folks in my last forum

Will I ever get to know what this forum is, I wonder??

Please, somebody, write a fanfiction with that!

boom-moo

[90]Jun 9, 2009
    Please stay on topic

cpassos

[91]Jun 12, 2009
    • level: 10

'CSI: NY' producer inks new CBS deal

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/2009/06/csi-ny-producer-inks-new-cbs-deal.html

boom-moo

[92]Jun 12, 2009
    Look who is back!

Thank you, hun. Sound like really good news for us. And also more character development, I like the sound of that

mariannanic

[93]Jun 12, 2009
    • level: 9
    He says more characters and we now that they are already casting one female. That means more money in the show and even more people?

GrandviewEagles

[94]Jun 12, 2009
    • level: 20
    I'm glad we're getting more character developement and such but I still don't like that fact that they had to kill Angell.

NYCarbon

[95]Jun 13, 2009
    • level: 17
    Thanks cpassos!

Mynerva24

[96]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 10
    More about Kay:

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/2009/06/csi-ny-casting-sides.html

Kinda disturb me more. *shrug*

boom-moo

[97]Jun 15, 2009
    I got the same feeling

lilmzhappy

[98]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 5
    hey could u tell me wotis disturing it is not showin up on ma pc. Thanx xoxo

purplepotato92

[99]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 4

*WAVES* Hi everyone! Haven't been here in a while! I was so upset about the finale that I could barely talk about it. *sighs*

To start off, it is shocking news about this adding of a new CSI. I'm glad it's a CSI though and not a detective because that would be a replacement of Angell and I would not be okay with that at all. Although, i like the 2 detectives thing. Can't have Flack be everywhere. Poor guy. If only TPTB would have kept Angell. Which, budget cuts? Seriously? The only way I will believe that is if someone is quitting/becoming recurring/dying for the cliffhanger (my guess is it's Lindsay). This is even more shocking because I remember reading a spoiler right after the finale where Melina Kanakaredes was asked if Angell would be replaced. And she said she didn't think so. This must just have been thrown to the actors as well.

Second, I'm trying really hard to not judge this character unti she is introduced but I'm really not liking her right now. Based on the description at least. She sounds just like Angell. Which makes me feel that in a way, that's going to be her replacement. How upsetting. Even more disastrous would be if they tried to hook her up with Flack. *uh-uh* As an avid Flack/Angell fangirl that would be the absolute worst. Since I do very much believe she will be a romantic interest for one of the guys, I would hope they go with Sheldon. Hawkes needs a girl. It would be cute to see him in love.

boom-moo wrote:
    I really hope for rhylee to show up and tells us about what she posted in the previous thread regarding the funeral. I'm almost sure she said something about it and her comments are the ones I trust 100%. Please, please rhylee, come over! I hate it where it's all supposed to be in Gary's hands, that is so unfair.

I was the one who posted the spoiler about only Lindsay not being at the funeral and Gerrard and all of those being there (which my source was completely off) So this spoiler is a big FAT lie. I do remember however Rhylee's spoiler, she said that there will in fact be a funeral and that her mom, dad and brothers were coming. That's what I remember. I assume all of the other characters will be there as well (at least those that will make it out alive from the cliffhanger).

boom-moo

[100]Jun 15, 2009

Now lil?

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/2009/06/csi-ny-casting-sides.html

You gotta click in "Click to View Sides!

purplepotato92 wrote:
    I was the one who posted the spoiler about only Lindsay not being at the funeral and Gerrard and all of those being there (which my source was completely off) So this spoiler is a big FAT lie. I do remember however Rhylee's spoiler, she said that there will in fact be a funeral and that her mom, dad and brothers were coming. That's what I remember. I assume all of the other characters will be there as well (at least those that will make it out alive from the cliffhanger).
    Thank you I do remember rhylee was indeed replying to someone and correcting that information, but I didn't remember what she said. And rhylee always knows what she is talking about

Edited on 06/15/2009 6:27pm
    Edited 2 total times.