CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Party Down episode 713 possible spoilers

laurameyer

[1]Feb 2, 2011
    • level: 58

http://www.tv.com/csi-ny/party-down/episode/1362467/summary.html?tag=search_results;summary

enjoy!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Feb 2, 2011
    • level: 75
    Thanks Laura Here is hope it's a good one after the mini hiatus.

tonyandzivafan

[3]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 41
    Thanks Laura. Is the whole cast in this one? I love the episodes when they are all in it.

boom-moo

[4]Feb 4, 2011
    They are according to the press release. Not always reliable but hey.

tonyandzivafan

[5]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 41
    True. I hope the press release is correct though. Thanks for replying.

danharr

[6]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 45

Man that was epic a nut trying to kill twenty something people over a girl but wtf with the big crime boss killing the guy personally I was hoping he'd be back for future episodes.

Locutus-of-Borg

[7]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 19

danharr wrote:

Man that was epic a nut trying to kill twenty something people over a girl but wtf with the big crime boss killing the guy personally I was hoping he'd be back for future episodes.

???????????? did you pay attention?

He tried to kill4 people and the 20 were collateral damage. 4 people wronged him, not "a girl".

Next time you should watch the show before you write about it. Are you on of the people that review the show, post an article and get all the facts wrong?

I do agree about Paul Ben-Victor. That was stupid writing. He would have sent someone else to do it

boom-moo

[8]Feb 6, 2011
    Take it easy.

Despite there was not that much to do science wise it was good to see everyone in the team involved in the case. Average episode to me, but entertaining at the same time. The end was pretty puzzling, I hope it's revisited.

danharr

[9]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 45

Locutus-of-Borg wrote:

danharr wrote:

He tried to kill4 people and the 20 were collateral damage. 4 people wronged him, not "a girl".

Next time you should watch the show before you write about it. Are you on of the people that review the show, post an article and get all the facts wrong?

I do agree about Paul Ben-Victor. That was stupid writing. He would have sent someone else to do it

Wow your outrage is worse than my misalignment of the facts. Okay he wanted to kill 4 but was willing to take twenty with him an the girl or his loneliness to be perfect for you was the catalyst. Happy now can you go back to your great life so you don't need to take your precious time to correct people on the internet wtf?!

Locutus-of-Borg

[10]Feb 7, 2011

danharr wrote:

Locutus-of-Borg wrote:

danharr wrote:

Wow your outrage is worse than my misalignment of the facts. Okay he wanted to kill 4 but was willing to take twenty with him an the girl or his loneliness to be perfect for you was the catalyst. Happy now can you go back to your great life so you don't need to take your precious time to correct people on the internet wtf?!

Sorry dude. It was not my intention to offend. Its just that i read so much on this sight and 75% of the time the facts are wrong. I would assume that when some one posts info that they payed attention to what was on

haldrey

[11]Feb 8, 2011
    • level: 22
    When the above happens the forum purpose gets derailed. We are here to express our opinion and get into a very friendly discussion. Let's keep it that way.

Locutus-of-Borg

[12]Feb 8, 2011

haldrey wrote:
    When the above happens the forum purpose gets derailed. We are here to express our opinion and get into a very friendly discussion. Let's keep it that way.

Who am i to say no to the "Rootinest, tootinest, shootinest cowboy this side of the Mississippi"Cool

Edited on 02/08/2011 11:31am

jordinajamaica

[13]Feb 8, 2011
    • level: 42
    Back on topic....

The chapter was good, not great but it was well written and acted. It was a nice turn that one of the supposed victims was the killer. It had tons of interrogation and little science but it was still enough. I kinda liked the blood on ink detail...
    My heart broke a little when Flack flirted with one of the models... it made me think about Angell...
    No DL at all but that's not new...
    Jo's interrogation with the suspect was kinda annoying...

I'll post more when I rewatch it!