CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Possible spoilers fo Vigilante episode 715

laurameyer

[1]Feb 18, 2011
    • level: 58

http://www.tv.com/csi-ny/vigilante/episode/1364191/summary.html?tag=ep_list;summary

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Feb 18, 2011
    • level: 75
    Thanks Bbr The summary doesn't sound like something new, here is hope it's a good one.

StellaMagic

[3]Feb 18, 2011
    • level: 18
    SO the two women killed rapists? What's the big deal? I doubt a jury is gonna care who the victims are.

boom-moo

[4]Feb 19, 2011
    Yeah, that was the moral dilemma exposed along the episode. As Mac's puts it, "retribution" vs "justice". The characters have different views on it, some more inclined to the "retribution" end like Hawkes, others fifty-fifty like Danny, others more inclined towards the "justice" like Lindsay. They are cops and have to do their job but sometimes it comes in conflict with their moral compass. They are human after all.

I liked the turn of events that had the lawyer be part of it. The gym girl was obviously involved from the beginning, as was the voice distorting thing.

Lol at the Adam-Mac exchanges as per usual.

saleblanc

[5]Feb 19, 2011
    • level: 32
    I thought the episode overall was okay. What I really appreciated was the focus or perspective given to the team's viewpoint regarding the case. I always love the scenes between Adam & Mac but really LOVED the scene between Lindsay and Jo.

jordinajamaica

[6]Feb 20, 2011
    • level: 42
    Ok... It was about time we got a Lindsay 'centric' chapter... Even when it wasn't that little centered in her... I expected a lot more... More implication from Lindsay, more scenes with Lindsay Price, and some DL!! She had scenes with EVERY team member except from her husband!! I wasn't asking for a huge DL moment but it would have been nice to see them work together again... it seems to me that they are making us forget they are married...

Apart from my previous rant, it was a good chapter. I didn't see the lawyer thing comming which was good... I loved the Gym scene with Lindsay kicking a** and Flack and his oneliners...

CSINY_Forever

[7]Feb 20, 2011
    • level: 1

I really enjoyed this episode. I loved the almost attention on Lindsay, I like that she gets toplay other emotions other than her bubbly personality. I could picture Lindsay looking at her watch at the meeting she was at; wanting to go home to her family as well as I bet she would have been uncomfortable in that situation because she has been a victim of a crime a couple times in her life andbeing their probably would make her uneasy. It was good to see her in interogation as well, when was the last time that we saw her do that?

Overall this was one of the better episodes for me this season so far. It had a little bit of everything; comedy, drama, adventure. I agree that there should havebeenmore D/L,I miss the interaction between the characters.

danharr

[8]Feb 24, 2011
    • level: 45

Meh it's was rather slow and I really felt the plodding along feeling the who time and wow really guys couldn't tell that was a digitally altered voice until Adam and his gear came along real nice detective work there guys. Bout the only redeeming thing about this episode was Lindsey wasn't revealed as a victim herself at one time.

Edited on 02/25/2011 5:19am

boom-moo

[9]Feb 24, 2011
    danharr wrote:
    wow really guys couldn't tell that was a digitally altered voice until Adam and his gear came along real nice detective work there guys.
    I agree, that was very

danharr wrote:
    Bout the only redeeming thing about this episode was Lindsey was revealed as a victim herself at one time.
    I don't think she was a victim. She went to the support group to give a speech as a cop (to tell them how to react, how to try and protect themselves before and how to seek help afterwards, etc.) She handed over brochures and pepper spray as well.

danharr

[10]Feb 25, 2011
    • level: 45

Oops meant to say she wasn't see how bad this episode was it has me all screwed up!

haldrey

[11]Feb 26, 2011
    • level: 22
    Average episode although still very watchable. Yes, sometimes retribution is sweeter than justice.