We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Possible Spoilers for forbidden fruit episode 511

laurameyer

[1]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 58

This case won't be easy!

Last episode until 1/14/09!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 75
    Yeah, that's kinda depressing. Hope it's a good one so we can rewatch

saleblanc

[3]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 32

First... After Laura that is...

Anyhoo... I'm really excited for this episode. One of the first things I thought of after watching the preview was with all the weird food, there should be a reference to Danny and Lindsay bug dinner.. somewhere.

It is kinda a bummer that we have to wait so long for a new eppy. I'm just hoping the repeat "Page Turner" It's the only one from this season that I'm missing and that simply because my DVR screwed up.

EDITED: Fine, second - but because it's BM dearest, I'll let it slide.

Edited on 12/16/2008 11:44am
    Edited 2 total times.

jordinajamaica

[4]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 42
    YAY!!! I hope it's a really good one because it would have to let us satisfied for the month without CSI:NY

GrandviewEagles

[5]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 20
    jordinajamaica wrote:
    YAY!!! I hope it's a really good one because it would have to let us satisfied for the month without CSI:NY

I hope it's a good one aswell because CSI:NY is like my oxygen. lol A whole month wihtout CSI:NY! OH NO! What will we do?

sakura_txell

[6]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 5
    Looking foward to this episode!

PixieLyssie

[7]Dec 17, 2008
    What are we supposed to do for a whole month??

GrandviewEagles

[8]Dec 17, 2008
    PixieLyssie wrote:
    What are we supposed to do for a whole month??

Weep in the corner? lol

boom-moo

[9]Dec 17, 2008
    Not at all. We have 4 seasons and a half to talk incessantly about

GrandviewEagles

[10]Dec 17, 2008
    boom-moo wrote:
    Not at all. We have 4 seasons and a half to talk incessantly about

True.

tonyandzivafan

[11]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 41

Plus we have each other to keep ourselves entertained. We can have fun with pics and gossip about spoilers. Ohhhh maybe have some challenges. It can be for pics or fanfiction. And I had a crazy thought for a pic related challenge. Do something with a item of baby clothing for the D/L baby.

Anyhoo... back to episode. I enjoyed it. Really good. Not as good as last week and a bit odd for one right before Christmas. OMG stalker is creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. I knew that suicide attemtpt was set up. grrrrrrrr And Stella, Stella, Stella... disobeying Mac. I foresee it ending badly and so help me ... if Angell gets hurt b/c of her stuborness, I will end up not liking her. And I love Stella, so all better be ok. Cutest moment: D/L and Danny trying to see if he could feel the baby kick. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edited on 12/17/2008 8:43pm

Minarvia

[12]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 39
    That was a great episode, I am a worry that Stella might go down the same path that Adian went, which resulted in her getting fired and evently lead her in getting killed, but she did get her man at the end.
    Edited on 12/17/2008 9:15pm

BillieBJones

[13]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 7

I hated this episode. What a disappointment. I'm so sick and tired of the D/L soap-opera. We already know she's preggers, Ana's pregnancy is already written in, mission accomplished, enough! I don't need cheesy teeny D/L scenes, so go back to real screenwriting please!! (sorry for the rant guys,sriously, i need to vent my spleen...)

Also what is that with the Mac stalker, i can't believe they're serioulsy thinking of hooking him up with her or something? that's almost like pedophilia! plus the chick is crazy, she flirt with her dad. And what's with Mac/Stella fighting? i hated that.

jordinajamaica

[14]Dec 18, 2008
    Last chapter before Christmas....WOW...I'm gonna miss this show so much for the next month!

The case: It was a good one! The fruit that made everything turn sweet was really cool. And that plant that leaves you without DNA???? There was a lot of science in this chapter and I like it...Adam with the elephant faeces? LOL!! I loved Danny in that scene! The Greek coins mistery: Stella dragging Angell into the dark side? I hope they boths know that it would bring them some problems!

Flack was funny and Hawkes was incredibly smart...nothing new there..

That Ella girl is quite creepy and crazy....I loved the end...'I'll make him love me' I guess that means a new Mac centric arc....

I liked that they did not big deal about everyone knowing that Linds is pregnant and that Danny is the father (Adam and Danny talking about how much it cost to rise a kid until 1.Really cute the DL moment...trying to feel the baby kicking. ALthough I didnt understand what they were saying when Danny was touching her bump. Anyone can help me with that, please????

Good chapter, not the best of the season but I like it!

boom-moo

[15]Dec 18, 2008
    I really liked the episode. There were like way too many things going on so I end up feeling a bit anxious for some reason.

I agree with JJ that the D/L moment was cute. It didn't steal that much screen time and it is something natural that all couples do. It wouldn't make sense to have such a huge D/L drama going on literally and now just ignore it. Dropping a simple moment of tenderness once in a while is enough to acknowledge they are fine and progressing in their goal to become a commited couple in the broader sense of it.

Loved Flack's faces, that guy is seriously expressive. And Hawkes must be like the smartest thing in two legs, honestly. Adam gettig poop again, oh well. I loved his scene with Danny, they seem to get along really well despite not spending that much time together.

Whoa, Angell being dragged in the whole Stella storyline is worrying me. I know they are both gonna be fine, obviously, and so I'm enjoying it. Things aren't always silk smooth, there are up and downs and Stella and Mac aren't an exception to that. I like some job, rules, procedures and internal issues drama as a break to the romantic drama. I like that Danny (or Aiden for that matter) isn't the only one getting in trouble because his nature clashes with Mac's severe regard of rules. Stella got away with it when she cut herself, contaminated the scene and didn't say a word. Mac can't be that biased all the time. They know, admire and respect each other so well that it's gonna be an interesting dinamic.

Erm... why didn't they just pic a stalker from Mac's thread? I've heard Chantal is available I dunno, I just raise my eyebrow at the whole Ella thing. We'll see.

Yeah, I can shut up *gags self*

gwenpiper24

[16]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 31
    good episode all in all.

the only thing that i didn't like is the Mac/Ella thing, i mean come on Mac, i can't believe he's falling for it, it's so obvious she faked the suicide attempt.

the DL moment was so unbelievably awesome. and so was Lindsay's demonstration, it was so funny.

i really liked that Stella and Angell work together.

peachums

[17]Dec 18, 2008
    jordinajamaica wrote:
    Last chapter before Christmas....WOW...I'm gonna miss this show so much for the next month! The case: It was a good one! The fruit that made everything turn sweet was really cool. And that plant that leaves you without DNA???? There was a lot of science in this chapter and I like it...Adam with the elephant faeces? LOL!! I loved Danny in that scene! The Greek coins mistery: Stella dragging Angell into the dark side? I hope they boths know that it would bring them some problems! Flack was funny and Hawkes was incredibly smart...nothing new there.. That Ella girl is quite creepy and crazy....I loved the end...'I'll make him love me' I guess that means a new Mac centric arc.... I liked that they did not big deal about everyone knowing that Linds is pregnant and that Danny is the father (Adam and Danny talking about how much it cost to rise a kid until 1.Really cute the DL moment...trying to feel the baby kicking. ALthough I didnt understand what they were saying when Danny was touching her bump. Anyone can help me with that, please???? Good chapter, not the best of the season but I like it!
    Danny was telling Lindsay that if it happened again (the baby kicking) to come find him.

jordinajamaica

[18]Dec 18, 2008
    Thanks peachums!!

sakura_txell

[19]Dec 18, 2008
    I am sure it has been said before, but: DL WAS SO SWEET!!
    Weird case! The stalking... I don't really know what to think. It seems Mac is always the target. It gets boring...

BacktoBedlam

[20]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 16

I thought it was a really sweet scene between Danny and Lindsey and I agree that it's something most couples would do when they're expecting their first baby. It's good that they're not making a huge deal out of it, but I would have liked to have seen Danny and Flack talking about it. They're supposed to be really good friends. That would be my only complaint. Otherwise I'm pretty happy about the way their relationship is progressing.

And I agree; why is it always Mac? I don't see why anyone would stalk him. God love him, but he never seems to be that approachable to strangers imho. It does get a bit old when he keeps being the target.

Edited on 12/18/2008 6:32am