CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Possible Spoilers for forbidden fruit episode 511

laurameyer

[61]Dec 19, 2008
    • level: 58
    saleblanc wrote:

I think there is an aspect of this situation with Stella that hasn't been approached.

Yeah, we acknowledge Stella is in trouble for disobeying a direct order. But my question would be has she shared this with Jess or Danny? They could be totally unaware that Stella's been told to back off and are continuing to assist her under the pretense that she has the go ahead from Mac. But I think it will be interesting to see if this is the case, how Jess and Danny, Danny especially, are going to feel about Stella leading them on an investigation which violates a direct order. Think about it, both Jess and Danny could end up in BIG trouble, possibly suspended or even fired, for helping her.

Personally, I'd be pissed and to me it would violate a trust.

What do you think???

I don't think Danny will be any trouble because didn't help stella break any rules. Stella will be in big trouble and it will be her own fault.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[62]Dec 19, 2008
    • level: 75
    Someone pointed that out, and I don't really know what to think. I guess Stella hasn't told Danny or Angell that what they are doing goes against Mac's orders. I see Danny safer, since he helped Stella while she was working at Mac's back, but not after she was especifically ordered to stop. That would be Angell's case. But then, I guess that Stella has asked Angell's colaboration as a personal favour, since Angell hasn't been asigned to do that, so she is aware that she is getting into something (although again, I don't think she knows Mac's order to stop it). It is complex, and I guess it has crossed Stella's mind that she is dragging two friends into trouble. I have no doubt she would claim all responsibility to be hers, but still it's not fair.

jordinajamaica

[63]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 42
    I don't think that Danny would get in any trouble because he is the one to ask Stella if she wants to break some rules....I'm more worried about Angell...

boom-moo

[64]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 75
    Well, we've learnt that Mac is not as perfect as he looked like in season 1. He's got flaws, he's been mistaken, he has a shady past, and he lets his human nature and his feelings be also part of the decissions he makes as a professional. I bet he understands Stella. He acted like a professional and did the right thing asking her to stop. He'll have to use his human side to understand her reasons and try to forgive her when the time comes.

After all, we know that he received a phone call about Stella's decision to move that guy's brother to a prison downstate, and Mac was mostly pissed of because that was news to him and he knew nothing about it. As Stella said, she did nothing ilegal, it's just that Mac felt bad not knowing what to reply over the phone. The decision to ask Stella to stop has come just from Mac, as I see it, and since it's only Mac and Stella who know about it, he can always pretend he didn't order her to stop so she doesn't get in much trouble and then talk things with her in private about why she broke his order.

Hope I made sense.