CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Season 8 Spoiler thread (Spoilers only please)

rhylee71

[141]Nov 4, 2011
    • level: 4
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-CSI-NY-1039360.aspx
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jordinajamaica

[142]Nov 4, 2011
    • level: 42
    Thanks Rhylee!!!

boom-moo

[143]Nov 4, 2011
    • level: 75
    Thanks! That's a creepy conversation but I guess it's a must having. Lol, at least they handle it with humour.

jordinajamaica

[144]Nov 11, 2011

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/csi-ny-season-8-episode-7-video-giovinazzo-cahill/

this 2 crack me up all the time!!

boom-moo

[145]Nov 11, 2011
    Lol at the rock, paper, scissors!

laurameyer

[146]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 58

Here are episode titles 814 and 815

http://www.showfax.com/project_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1

Taylorchick

[147]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 8

So they are bringing in someone to be Mac's 'love interest' How many episodes does this season have bcos they gave Mac so many chances why now, why this one, she is old lol
    http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00047023.html

Edited on 01/19/2012 1:47am

boom-moo

[148]Jan 19, 2012
    Honestly? This is getting beyond ridiculous Why keeping bringing in new love interests while neither of the previous ones have had closure? Payton had closure with the whole letter and stuff but then they brought her back and it was all left in the air. Then Aubrey, she appears in several episodes, they click, they date but again no closure there. Now yet another woman? Ugh. I'm happy that at least it is not the annoying journalist from two weeks ago.

Now I wonder... is this woman the one who sent him flowers and his internet profile? Sounds like it: "This is a woman all these years later who reaches out to reconnect,"

I reckon that I suspected that something like this would happen because as it's mentioned in the article: "they have been preparing for this storyline for Mac since the season premiere, by featuring the "moment where Mac releases the opera tickets into the ocean and symbolically says goodbye to Claire and that chapter of his life."

How big of a romantic storyline is this gonna be? She appears in 5 eps and TPTB are not even sure whether Mac can successfully move on from Claire". Only thing I'm excited about is the whole courtship, Mac must really be great at that

Taylorchick

[149]Jan 19, 2012

I am praying it doesnt work, there is a big chance this is the last season and as much as I would love to see Mac back with Peyton, I doubt its gonna happen, but this older one looks a total dog.........I'd rather have Stella than her and thats saying something........they say IF so the viewers watch and get shot down...i mean they are nearly filming the finale arent they given there is only 18 eps and they are on 17 at the moment

boom-moo

[150]Jan 19, 2012
    Taylorchick wrote:

given there is only 18 eps and they are on 17 at the moment

Really, just 18 episodes? I see your point and I'm conflicted. I mean, I want Mac happy but mean as it sounds, I'd rather have him single than coupled up with someone I can't warm up to.

Taylorchick

[151]Jan 19, 2012

Yes, Miami only has 19 whereas Vegas has 23/24 not sure, I do know Vegas is safe and the other two are 50/50

I'd rather have Mac with Peyton (given how s6 ended) and not some random

jordinajamaica

[152]Jan 21, 2012

Looks like someone gets shot in the finale!!!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/01/adams-tv-teasers-21st-january-castle.html

boom-moo

[153]Jan 21, 2012
    I remember reading that Jo gets wounded so I think it'll be her.

Taylorchick

[154]Jan 22, 2012

Maybe, maybe not no news on it being renewed so it could be the end and no doubt if so Mac gets shot >

boom-moo

[155]Jan 22, 2012
    From what I recall reading she gets wounded but not fatally or anything. And I don't think it was in the finale but I'm not sure.

8x12 Brooklyn Til I Die

-A drunk young man is playing baccarat with a rich, dangerous-looking man. The rich man's bodyguard has a gun, but the drunk man isn't quite what he seems. He shares a look with a beautiful woman at the end of the table, and she lifts a tube of lipstick to her mouth. The lipstick has a hidden camera, and she takes pictures of the rich man and his bodyguard. When things start to go wrong, the young man tosses his chips up in the air and escapes with the woman before the man's bodyguard can make use of his gun.

-The woman winds up dead, shot once in the stomach, and the young man is still missing. When the team retraces their steps, they find the baccarat room and the rich man. Mac and Flack head inside, but the man is unconcerned to see the police there. He is dismissive when they try to ask about the young woman and her companion, and he says they got off lightly. When Mac and Flack handcuff the man to arrest him, he starts to freak out. He thought they were part of a "game", and he had no idea they were real cops. He's just an actor.

-The game is a scavenger hunt, where teams of two take on personas and complete a series of tasks. The man and woman were pretending to be undercover FBI agents, and the mission was to take surveillance photos of a 'crime boss'. The so-called bodyguard's gun is fake.

-When the CSIs contact the people running the game for the names of their players, they discover that the missing young man is the son of one of the wealthiest men in New York. The kidnappers send a package to the father to let him know they mean business: his son's severed finger.

-Mac meets up with an old friend, a woman he knew back when he was in basic training. They haven't seen each other in years (since before 9/11 at least), and she saw his profile on a social networking site. She was surprised to see him on there since it doesn't seem like his sort of thing, and he points out that a friend made him set it up. I don't know much about this woman, Christine, except that she has kids in college.

Source.

Taylorchick

[156]Jan 22, 2012

Thanks Boo Sounds interesting, not at all happy with possible relationship thing, but see how it pans out

rhylee71

[157]Feb 10, 2012
    • level: 4

CSI : New York Boss Dishes on Tonights Killer Ripple Effect! Plus, Who Might Not Live Through The Finale.

Read more:http://au.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/csi_new_york_boss_dishes_on_tonights/293333?

boom-moo

[158]Feb 10, 2012
    Thanks, sounds like an interesting episode!

I hope they don't kill off anyone else but some reason I think the one put through the "will he make it/will he not make it?" is gonna be Flack.

jordinajamaica

[159]Feb 11, 2012
    Sounds really interesting but I don't think they will leave us with a cliffhanger.... Gary has posted several times that since it might be the series finale they won't to end it tieing all the loose ends, like last years finale... I really wish Flack would get a storyline like that... My man has been severely underused lately...

Thanks for the info!!

Taylorchick

[160]Feb 14, 2012

I think its Mac who could be hurt, I mean why else would his dead wife come back to see him? Only when your about to cross over do you do that.....