CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Sela Ward

isisinhouston

[1]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 9

I was stunned and saddened when I heard that Melina was leaving the show and the fact that we have already seen her last episode makes it feel like we won't have any closure but to replace her with Sela Ward is an even bigger shock. Does anyone really even like this woman or her lackluster acting? She just about sunk House but they figured that out quickly and wrote her out. I hope CBS will come to their senses soon and make a better decision.

How do you guys feel about the change?

Edited on 08/23/2010 4:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saleblanc

[2]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 32
    Hey . . not sure if your SF or not, but this has already been discuss there and I think the talk it up thread as well. We try really hard to no to clutter up the forum with duplicate topics, so you might want to peak at the rules & guideline thread to help you maneuver around the forum. They're a huge help or just feel free to pm one of the vets we're happy to help.

isisinhouston

[3]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 9
    Did a search and didn't see anything about it. Things seem to have gotten really buried around here. Just afraid it doesn't bode well for CSI NY being put in the dead zone on Friday nights.

Thanks

jordinajamaica

[4]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 42
    We've talked about that in the Spoilers thread. If you have any comments about it we will appreciate you commenting there since it could be considered an spoiler that this actress joins the cast.
    Please, do as Saleblanc asked you and read the rules... we are a quite organised bunch and we like to keep the forum that way so the mods don't have problems with it.
    If you have any questions you can ask me

boom-moo

[5]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 75
    Thanks girls

Hello isisinhouston and welcome to the forum

For future reference, and to avoid cluttering the forum, please note that all spoilers regarding the show should be posted in the Spoiler thread and all news should be posted in the 'News, Articles and Interviews' thread which are pinned at the top for easy access.

We appreciate all contributions but we also like to follow the rules and keep a clear and accessible forum for new users to easily find their way around. We had problems with the mods in the past so I hope you understand. In case of any doubt, you can go through the Posting Rules threads, which are also pinned at the top of the page, so you can know where you post what. And you can also pm me anytime

Have fun around!
    Edited on 08/24/2010 4:17pm