CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

spoilers for season 6

anchysss

[1]May 27, 2009
    • level: 2
    please discuss all upcoming spoilers and other kind of information...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]May 27, 2009
    • level: 75
    Hello anchysss

As I already replied in the other thread you open, a new Spoiler thread is gonna be open on June 1st for the purpose of posting all kinds of spoilers and speculation about season 6. That's the only place where spoilers can be posted and discussed about.

If you have any doubt concerning where to post what, please check out the "Posting Rules" thread that are pinned at the top of the page. In order to keep the forum organized, opening random threads is not allowed unless the topic doesn't fit in any of the threads that are already up.

So please, be a bit patient. A person has been designated already to open the new spoilers thread soon and keep it regularly updated. In case of any doubt, feel free to pm me. Have fun around

laurameyer

[3]May 27, 2009
    • level: 58

boom-moo wrote:
    Hello anchysss As I already replied in the other thread you open, a new Spoiler thread is gonna be open on June 1st for the purpose of posting all kinds of spoilers and speculation about season 6. That's the only place where spoilers can be posted and discussed about. If you have any doubt concerning where to post what, please check out the "Posting Rules" thread that are pinned at the top of the page. In order to keep the forum organized, opening random threads is not allowed unless the topic doesn't fit in any of the threads that are already up. So please, be a bit patient. A person has been designated already to open the new spoilers thread soon and keep it regularly updated. In case of any doubt, feel free to pm me. Have fun around

To add to to this New spoiler threads should be open in June or July so threads won't be off topic. I have been asked to lock the thread for the editor who can't lock threads due to a bug.