CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Stella and Adam???

RockyBoc

[1]May 3, 2009
    • level: 6

Ok so i don't know if i'm the only 1 who seems to have noticed a spark between Adam and Stella recently, but they generally do seem to like eachother.

Evidence -

In the 100th episode Mac tells Stella to go and sepnd some time with the ones she loves and she then goes and sits with Adam.

In "the Party's over" adam becomes really upset during a case and at the end of the episode as he is walking away Stella turns and looks as though she is going to chase after him and ask him if he wants to go get a drink or something, instead she turns around and walsk away.

And in "Green Piece" she seems very concerned about Adam after he is involvedin a bombing, more so than the other members of the team.

So has anyone else noticed this? and if yes then what do u think?

Do we need another couple? we already have Danny and Lindsey.

What do u think of them as a couple could it work??

Personally despite the fact they are very differnet people i think they go quite well together.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dylan-luver

[2]May 3, 2009
    • level: 10
    i've noticed those exact same things... but they are better off as good friends, Adam goes out with ALOT of girls, but i thought the same thing about the party's over, and i watched it about 3 days ago actually, and thought she might do something... they are more like a brother sister relationship though

jordinajamaica

[3]May 3, 2009
    • level: 42
    Hello Rocky! Please read the posting rules and ask the editor before starting a new topic in this forum. We have quite strong rules against it. If you want to post something about Stella or Adam they have their own threads were you can talk about it.
    Thanks!!

dylan-luver

[4]May 3, 2009
    • level: 10
    jordinajamaica wrote:
    Hello Rocky! Please read the posting rules and ask the editor before starting a new topic in this forum. We have quite strong rules against it. If you want to post something about Stella or Adam they have their own threads were you can talk about it.
    Thanks!!

yeah i forgot to add that in my message

boom-moo

[5]May 3, 2009
    • level: 75
    Hey there RockyBoc

For future and to avoid cluttering the forum, please note that comments like yours should be posted in either the Stella or the Adam threads or even in the "Talk it Up" one, which was created for the purpose of talking about and sharing anything CSI NY related. We appreciate all contributions but we also like to follow the rules and keep a clear and accessible forum for new users to easily find their way around.

Otherwise, the forum should be a mess if we all open new threads to post whatever CSI NY related that comes to mind. Hope you understand.
    That's why we'd appreciate if you could go through the Posting Rules threads, which are pinned at the top of the page for easy access, so you can know where to post what. In case of any doubt, you can pm me or any other user. We'd be pleased to help.

However, there's no "official" thread that ships Adam and Stella together. You are welcome to start one (please do state clearly in the title the purpose of it) and it'll have its space here just as any other if it gets enough shippers to keep it bumped and alive

Have fun around!

RockyBoc wrote:
    So has anyone else noticed this? and if yes then what do u think? .
    I have noticed it and I think it's cute, but I don't see a romantic spark. I think Adam looks up to Stella at a professional level and finds her really attractive at a personal one. I guess Stella always admires Adam's dedication, but I don't think she sees in him anything more than a colleague and a friend. They both strongly care about each other, but they are far from becoming a couple to me.

RockyBoc wrote:
    Do we need another couple? we already have Danny and Lindsey.
    Well, we do also have Flack and Angell, so a third couple would indeed be a bit too much to me.

RockyBoc wrote:
    What do u think of them as a couple could it work?? Personally despite the fact they are very differnet people i think they go quite well together.
    I don't see it working, because I don't see it happening

laurameyer

[6]May 4, 2009
    • level: 58

Hi all,

I am locking this topic at the request of the editor because she can't lock it and gave me the ok to lock it.