CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

The Formula episode 615 possible spoilers

boom-moo

[21]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 75
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    And does Flack have more grey in his hair or am I seeing things? It looks hot. And I always don't find that a hot thing, but he wears it well.
    Honestly? I think he can wear everything well.

tonyandzivafan wrote:
    You are supposed to notice these things or at least I think you should. Plus, the longer this drags out the *bigger* and *worse* outcome for Danny. I wont say what exactly b/c it's not really the place to do so. Though I think everyone can think of something bad.
    Do you mind saying it where it is allowed? I'm curious.

tonyandzivafan wrote:
    One last question and from what I have tried I can't find an answer: Who played 'little Mac Taylor'?
    No idea, hun. It wasn't stated in the official press release.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tonyandzivafan

[22]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 41

boom-moo wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    You are supposed to notice these things or at least I think you should. Plus, the longer this drags out the *bigger* and *worse* outcome for Danny. I wont say what exactly b/c it's not really the place to do so. Though I think everyone can think of something bad.
    Do you mind saying it where it is allowed? I'm curious.

I will go post it in spoiler thread.

Labrats_r_us

[23]Feb 25, 2010
    • level: 5
    I'm joining in on the discussion for this episode pretty late, but wanted to add my two-cents; I liked it, definitely thought it was fun too. The scenes where Adam, Lindsay and Danny were reassembling the car were easily the best (although that ending really got to me too -- mostly for Little Mac in the car ).

On Danny's badge: Someone mentioned he wasn't in the field in this ep, which is true. I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but I'm pretty sure that since he discovered his badge missing, he hasn't been in the field with anyone other than Flack (who already knows about it). So maybe the writers have been doing that on purpose, but it just prolongs the amount of time that Danny's keeping the missing badge a secret. What's worrying is that it's not just him who could get in trouble when it's all revealed; Lindsay and Flack are both keeping his secret too. Mac kind of chewed Adam out in the Season 5 premiere, only because Adam waited a few hours to tell him about Flack's sister's car...and this is a slightly bigger issue than that. I really hope they get around to mentioning something about this whole situation soon, because I need to know how it's all going to play out.

tonyandzivafan

[24]Feb 25, 2010
    • level: 41
    I hadn't thought about it that way. Maybe TPTB are doing that (not have Danny out in the field) intentionally. I hope it gets resolved soon too. Don't know if you checke the spoiler thread but if you go back a few pages on it I go into my fears about it.

Labrats_r_us

[25]Feb 26, 2010
    • level: 5
    I saw your ideas on the spoiler thread -- don't want to get too into them here, because I know it's not the place, but I'm fairly sure that Danny's safe in the long run (if only because we haven't heard word about anyone leaving the show, and by this time last year, people were already talking about Emmanuelle Vaugier leaving). If he does get suspended or lose his job over this, it might only be over the short-term, kind of like CSI:Miami's Ryan Wolfe, at the end of Season 5/beginning of Season 6. On one hand, that might be an interesting storyline; on the other, speaking of Ryan Wolfe, the franchise already has one "Oh god, do not EVER do as I do, EVER" character in him And while Danny's tendency to compound his problems is one cool trait about his character, it's annoying because you'd think he'd learn after six or more years.