TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

To which CSI: NY show did this scene belong to?

Which has been your favorite CSI in the last two years?

ppopopp

[1]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 1
    I'm pretty sure it was in the fourth season and I don't remember all the show, but there is one scene where Hawkes (Hill Harper) is checkign out a small metal object on a lab table and discussesd it being able to vibrate by itself. Remember the episode? It escapes me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 75
    Hello ppopopp and welcome to the forum

For future reference, and to avoid cluttering the forum, please note that questions should be posted in the Q&A thread, which is pinned on the top of the page for easy access. You'll get better chances of getting further and better replies there.

Also, I'd appreciate if you could go through the Posting Rules thread, also pinned at the top of the page. It is not allowed to open threads unless there's not an already existing one dealing with that topic. We have had problems with the staff before so we are committed to keep the forum as organized as possible. Hope you understand.

To answer your question, I think it might be 4x03 "You only Die Once" but then I'm not sure.

Laura, do you mind locking this for me please? Thank you

ppopopp

[3]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 1
    oops, yes sorry

boom-moo

[4]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 75
    That's ok Move your question to the Q&A thread. No more posting should be done here.

Please, stop posting here everyone. Laura would lock this for me asap. Thank you

laurameyer

[5]Jun 15, 2009
    • level: 58
    boom-moo wrote:
    Hello ppopopp and welcome to the forum

For future reference, and to avoid cluttering the forum, please note that questions should be posted in the Q&A thread, which is pinned on the top of the page for easy access. You'll get better chances of getting further and better replies there.

Also, I'd appreciate if you could go through the Posting Rules thread, also pinned at the top of the page. It is not allowed to open threads unless there's not an already existing one dealing with that topic. We have had problems with the staff before so we are committed to keep the forum as organized as possible. Hope you understand.

To answer your question, I think it might be 4x03 "You only Die Once" but then I'm not sure.

Laura, do you mind locking this for me please? Thank you

Locking the thread for the editor who can't do this due to a bug.