CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

We Love M&Ms Club #19: They make sense!

boom-moo

[487]Nov 21, 2011
    • level: 75
    Also I'd love to see individual moments of Danny and Lucy and Lindsay and Lucy. Me too, especially Danny struggling to make her eat or something when Lindsay is not around. Mums usually have a left hand with children.

Post #3 has reached its maximum length so I can't add the moments from 7x22 onwards to the list. The list has to be split in 2 if a Club #20 is open.

When it is fixed, JJ do you mind moving the list of members from post #2 to post #3 and split the M&Ms moments list between posts #1 and #2? That way the 7x22 moments and season 8 ones won't get lost. Thanks

I'm gonna bold the list of moments that are to be added when possible.

7x04: Danny makes Lindsay gasp by making a Fishzilla hiss.
    7x22: Danny has a habit of kissing a picture of Lucy before taking part in a risky action.
    7x22: Danny teases Lindsay about not offering help with his cases.
    7x22: Danny teases Lindsay about using her as a drug mule and she teases back about him in a drag outfit.
    7x22: Lindsay mocks Danny's Pacino impression.
    7x22: Danny calls himself 'very handsome' and Lindsay makes a face.
    7x22: Danny has taken the Sergeant's exam and balances out the pros (more money, possibility to become head of the lab in the future) and cons (it'll take him away from the lab, the team and Lindsay). She loves that he is thinking about their future and says they'll cross that bridge when they have to.
    7x22: They hug and kiss when Danny tells Lindsay that he's passed the Sergeant's exam.
    8x01: Danny jokingly refers to Lindsay as "what's her name?"
    8x01: Danny calls Lindsay "baby".
    8x01: They kiss.
    8x02: Lindsay teases Danny but asking him in his capacity as Officer (to which he corrects "Sergeant") at the crime scene if he's seen her husband, Danny Messer. They don't seem to see much of other lately and the miss one another.
    8x02: They tease each other about having been the one who said that Mac'd be back at the lab.
    8x02: Danny schedules his breaks so they can have lunch together. Lindsay is busy and can't make it. When he turns to go, she reaches out for him and runs her fingers over his lips so he draws a smile for her.
    8x02: Lindsay calls him 'honey'.
    8x02: Danny calls her 'babe' and 'sweetheart'.
    8x03: Danny mentions how he treasures having a wife and a kid to go home to.
    8x04: Lindsay is worried about Danny's head injury despite he tries to reassure her by saying that it's just a little cut. She hugs him tight and gets Danny off the IA guy's clutches to take him to the hospital.
    8x04: Danny calls her 'babe'.
    8x04: Lindsay calls him 'honey'.
    8x04: Lindsay stays off the case to avoid conflict of interest but she keeps trying to help from the outside with Adam, Hawkes and Mac.
    8x04: Lindsay stay up all night reading about administrative regulations.
    8x04: Lindsay goes to Mac as she is worried about Danny having been put on modified assignment and wants to help.
    8x04: Lindsay confronts Lauren Cooper about having lied about Danny. She is positive that Danny isn't in a relationship with her.
    8x04: When Danny is demoted and back to detective, Lindsay cares about how his feelings despite she says it's the right move. 'Does it mean I don't have to salute you in the morning anymore?'
    8x05: None.
    8x06: Danny thinks that they have to make a plan about what kind of funeral service they'd like having, how they'd want to go out and where they'd want their remains to be placed. They tease each other about different alternatives.
    8x06: Lindsay doesn't like Danny's "ratty green boxers".
    8x06: Lindsay gets a bit jealous when Danny mentions a tattoo lady from Coney Island he'd like having at his wake and Danny does the same when Lindsay teases him about remarrying a wealthy man when he's gone.
    8x06: Danny asks Adam who is being unreasonable about their after-life choices while pointing to Lindsay behind her back. She notices and playfully hits his arm so he removes it.
    8x07: None.
    8x08: When Lindsay spots Danny she spares some time to spend with him.
    8x08: He calls Lindsay 'kid' and reassures her about testifying in an upcoming trial.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jordinajamaica

[488]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 42
    OK!!! we can finally edit so I fixed the topic!! YAY!! I moved the list of members from post #2 to post #1 and then divided the list of moments from seasons 2 to 5 on post #2 and from season 6 to 8 on post #3 And I've added the last ones we kept posting in here
    Let me know if you think it's ok!

boom-moo

[489]Nov 29, 2011
    Thanks JJ It looks great to me. Maybe could you add a title to the list in post #3? Great M&Ms moments part 2 or something.

jordinajamaica

[490]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 42
    boom-moo wrote:
    Thanks JJ It looks great to me. Maybe could you add a title to the list in post #3? Great M&Ms moments part 2 or something.

Done!

boom-moo

[491]Dec 7, 2011
    JJ, do you mind adding 8x09 to the list saying "none" so we know that it is covered? Thanks

tonyandzivafan

[492]Dec 28, 2011
    • level: 41
    To get this thread going again... What is everyones thoughts of Danny and Lindsay having another kid? And more than yes or no. It could be yes but not right now or a no unless (you choose the rest).

boom-moo

[493]Dec 28, 2011
    I wouldn't mind either way as long as it wouldn't become front and center and would allow both (particularly Lindsay) carry on working and having decent screentime. However, I guess that she wouldn't have action scenes or get to interrogate perps (I like it when she does that with Flack) so I'm kind of more inclined to say no. Rather than a new kid, a bit of Lucy here and there would be enough.

tonyandzivafan

[494]Dec 28, 2011
    Part of me would love them to have another and it be a boy. I want the kid to be healthy of course but since on tv you can choose the sex of the child it be neat to see. But like you I wouldn't want it to be a main focus. What would be really cute is have a case but brief discussion about what each person is getting for Lucy's bday and after wrapping up the case have a short but decent scene of the team celebrating her bday.

boom-moo

[495]Jan 8, 2012
    8x11: Danny performs a card trick for Lindsay. She says it was outstanding and that she's never been more proud. When Lindsay tells him about her scienfic findings and asks how that was for magic Danny says that it was 'very good'. As Lindsay leaves, Danny throws the Queen of spades her way and shouts: "My Queen".
    8x11: Lindsay tells Flack: "You are like Danny, you do not listen to what I actually say" to what Flack replies: "Oh I do listen, I think the problem is you aren't saying what you think you're saying." Lindsay smiles and Flack guesses correctly that Danny says that too word by word.

8x12: Danny teases Lindsay about not working hard enough while he and Hawkes are making progress with their evidence.
    8x12: Lindsay says that she doesn't know what she would do if anyone would ever abduct Lucy and that she would give her right arm to have her back.

8x13: Danny teases Lindsay about climbing a lot of trees and cow tipping back in Montana. She calls him "city boy" and gives him a scare making him believe that he's standing by a snake.

8x14: "You alright, babe?" Danny is concerned about Lindsay when they arrive to the crime scene.
    8x14: Danny teases Lindsay about having "wrinkles all over her forehead". She says "it's a frown". He "comes to the rescue" and helps her figure out the footprints on the landing at the crime scene. She says to hate it when he is right.

8x15: Lindsay teases Danny about one of the women attending the Gears of War tournament being his type.
    8x15: Lindsay teases Danny about beating him at 'Halo' videogame.
    8x15: Danny teases Lindsay about a strong videogame character holding a big un being her type.

8x16: Danny sends Lindsay a fun riddle text about his crime scene.

8x17: Lindsay is distressed at the sight of the bday presents for a little girl at a crime scene since Lucy's bday party is to be held the next day.

8x18: Danny and Lindsay are running after Lucy around the lab. Lindsay says that Lucy is exhausting and Danny teases that she gets it from her mother as Lindsay never stops.
    8x18: Danny and Lindsay are considering moving out in some 2 or 3 years to raise Lucy elsewhere.

I've added 8x11, 8x12, 8x13, 8x14, 8x15, 8x16, 8x17 and 8x18 moments to the list at the beginning of the thread

9x01: Lindsay stands up to defend Danny when an spectator says that he is terrible at ice hockey.
    9x01: She cheers Danny and the NYPD team incessantly.

9x02 No moments.

9x03: Danny shares his concern with Lindsay about Lucy wearing body armor when she becomes a teenager, but she is more worried about ever finding her as the vic at a crime scene.
    9x03: Danny and Lindsay are stuck with a case. “Messer family... 0 for two” and they put their fists together.
    9x03: Danny and Lindsay share a worried look as they talk about a 15-year-old girl who is using already.
    9x03: Both call each other “babe”.

9x04: Danny rushes to get a new balloon for Lucy after the girl has lost hers.
    9x04: Lindsay is patient when Lucy becomes restless, freaks out when she can’t find her and hugs her tightly when she finally does.
    9x04: Lindsay protects Lucy with her body when the shooting occurs.
    9x04: Danny runs to check on Lindsay and Lucy when the shooting occurs.
    9x04: Danny leaves Lucy with Jo and rides in the ambulance with Lindsay.
    9x04: Danny runs beside Lindsay’s gurney putting a hand to her shoulder until he isn’t allowed to accompany her any longer. He brings his hand to his forehead, distressed and only the sight of Lucy brightens up his face. He picks his daughter in his arms and seeks some privacy.
    9x04: Lucy is cuddled up with Lindsay, sleeping against her chest, once she’s been brought to a hospital room. Danny kisses Lindsay and carefully picks Lucy in his arms to take her home for the night.
    9x04: Lucy has drawn a picture for Lindsay with the legend: “Mommy get well soon”.
    9x04: Danny calls Lindsay: “Montana” and kisses her. She acknowledges that it had been a while since he last called her that.
    9x04: When Lindsay starts to recall what happened when she got hurt her first thought is towards Lucy's wellbeing.
    9x04: When Lindsay tells Danny about him standing in her room at night, Danny thinks that she has dreamt it and asks her if he was naked.
    9x04: Danny is angry because the security in the hospital was faulty.
    9x04: Danny, Lindsay and Lucy walk along a corridor. Lucy is in Danny’s arms, Lindsay tickles her, the three have big smiles in their faces.

9x05 No moments.

9x06 No moments.

9x07: Danny calls Lindsay “babe” twice.
    9x07: Lindsay says that she is a patient person as evidenced by the man she’s taken as her husband.
    9x07: Lindsay says that Lucy is gonna be very jealous that they have had the chance to see a snow leopard in the Central Park Zoo close by.
    9x07: Danny gives Lindsay a dozen red roses and takes her out to dinner as an apology for unwillingly having made her the victim of a prank that was meant for Adam.

Edited on 11/11/2012 2:10pm
    Edited 26 total times.

tonyandzivafan

[496]Nov 16, 2012
    I know there are other moments but for this season can we add the blue man/blue eyed group prank as a moment?

boom-moo

[497]Nov 16, 2012
    tonyandzivafan wrote:
    I know there are other moments but for this season can we add the blue man/blue eyed group prank as a moment?
    *points to the post above* I have been updating this thread with every single moment since ages

tonyandzivafan

[498]Nov 16, 2012
    My bad. I should know better.

*leaves D/L shaped brownies for everyone*

boom-moo

[499]Nov 17, 2012
    *munches happily* I love my lists

9x08: Lindsay doesn’t pick Danny’s call so he leaves a message saying that he just wants to hear her voice and know that she is ok so he offers his ear if she wants to talk. He tells her that he loves her.
    9x08: Danny keeps checking his phone all the time. Adam knows that he hasn’t heard from Lindsay
    9x08: When she returns no questions are asked or words exchanged, Danny is waiting for her at the entrance of the building, they join in a tight hug, he kisses the side of her head and picks her suitcase, leading the way into the building. She slips her fingers into his backpocket and follows him inside.

9x09: None.

9x10: Danny is sent to the scene that Lindsay is processing: “not that I dont like an excuse to come see you, babe, but what's up?”.
    9x10: Danny tells Lindsay: “I love it when you talk sciencey to me, baby”.

9x11: Lunch together was in their schedule.
    9x11: Danny calls her "babe".
    9X11: Danny wants to give the Guardian Angel their address.

9x12: Danny and Lindsay go pay their respects together to Mark Riley’s family. She laces her arm with his as they walk down the hall.
    9x12: Danny puts his arm around Lindsay’s shoulder before leaving Mark Riley’s wake.

9x13: When Lindsay was to Mac for help (with the case) he teases by asking what Danny has done to her.
    9x13: Danny calls her “Linds”.
    9x13: Lindsay tells Danny that she is pregnant. He is a good kind of shocked and shouts “We’re having a baby!” before hugging her tightly.

9x14: Lindsay says that Lucy is excited about having a sibling.

9x15: None.

9x16: Danny is frustrated because Lindsay is busy and they might not make it to dinner on St. Valentine’s Day. Lindsay reminds him that he hates the celebration. He says that he doesn’t hate it, but that he finds stupid to spend a fortune on some fancy meal just because everybody else does. Lindsay kisses him in the cheek and tells him that they won’t do it and that it should be her present for him. Danny promises her that they’ll celebrate at home.
    9x16: At home Danny is rubbing Lindsay’s feet. She mentions that between Lucy and work they don’t have much time to spend together any longer and that it’ll get harder when the baby comes. Danny replies that it’ll also get a lot better, then rubs her belly and says “there’s my little boy”. Lindsay smiles pleased and suggests that it might be the perfect time to celebrate. Danny shifts his position in the couch and leans over her to kiss her but Lucy interrupts them from her bedroom scared of a vampire hiding under her bed. Lindsay laughs and Danny goes see to their daughter.

9x17: Lindsay rushes to check in that Danny is ok after a shot is heard when he is in pursuit of a perp.
    9x17: During the roof top scene, Lindsay is leaning on Danny's chest. He runs his hand through her hair, they smile at each other and both rest their entwined hands on her belly.
    Edited on 02/23/2013 7:49am
    Edited 14 total times.