We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

We Love Mane Club #1: Your Bullet's Still Warm

Susan1302

[41]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    I'm not a shipper (sorry opsMainly because I just can't remember Jane A really stupid question but Jane played a role in LOST right? (Cuz I didn't know. I don't watch LOST and when I read 'she got lost' I was thinking huh??? )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

super_snotling

[42]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 16
    Will everybody stop glaring at me. I initially only came here for a quick look, then noticed that more than half of the members were on my friends list, posted to that effect, made a passing remark about how they would have been good together, and here I am hours later, trying to rescue my damn bunny.

Can I have my bunny back please?

We didn't leave port yet did we?

sugah66

[43]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 12

I always wondered (well, always being for the past year, since that's how long I've been watching the show) why they didn't explore that relationship a little more. And why there was no explanation for why Jane was suddenly gone. I mean, CSI has used the same lab techs for ages. Miami, as well. But NY had all these techs in S1 that disappeared in S2, and even ones in the beginning of S2, before they got Adam, that vanished with no explanation. To have Jane only in two episodes in S2, and give no indication that she'd gotten a new job...

Although, both episodes she was in, wasn't she at the hospital? Does she work there now?

moggiye16

[44]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 19
    sugah66 wrote:

I always wondered (well, always being for the past year, since that's how long I've been watching the show) why they didn't explore that relationship a little more. And why there was no explanation for why Jane was suddenly gone. I mean, CSI has used the same lab techs for ages. Miami, as well. But NY had all these techs in S1 that disappeared in S2, and even ones in the beginning of S2, before they got Adam, that vanished with no explanation. To have Jane only in two episodes in S2, and give no indication that she'd gotten a new job...

Although, both episodes she was in, wasn't she at the hospital? Does she work there now?

Hmmm, thanks for giving me something to ponder, Sugah! Now, I'm going to be watching S1 to watch for her, not that that's a bad thing.

Susan1302 wrote:
    I'm not a shipper (sorry opsMainly because I just can't remember Jane A really stupid question but Jane played a role in LOST right? (Cuz I didn't know. I don't watch LOST and when I read 'she got lost' I was thinking huh??? )
    Wouldn't know because I don't watch Lost. Too confusing.

jenn22

[45]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 15

Susan1302 wrote:
    yes she currently plays Penelope Widmore on Lost.

ps Moggs--love the new banner *clicks option #2*

Edited on 06/13/2007 7:47am
    Edited 3 total times.

sugah66

[46]Jun 13, 2007

jenn22 wrote:

I must agree. That is an exceptional banner.

Chanouel

[47]Jun 14, 2007

I've been part of this community for almost 3 months now and I've always resisted being a shipper. Especially when Mac is involved, I cannot see him with anyone else than me! I came by here only because I'm secretly stalking the bunnies and I had heard somewhere that Ralph was misbehaving.

Now after reading the posts in here, I'm thinking, I repeat, I'm ONLY thinking that if my Mac cannot be with me, then maybe Jane could be the runner up. I'll have to re-watch some eppies. I'm still on the fence about this one though because I'm still in denial over the fact that Mac and I can never be together. Is there any way I can become a fictional character?

boom-moo

[48]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 75
    Tssk, tsssk, good try Chantal *swings finger left and right*

coolceruleanblu

[49]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 26
    Moggs: I am rather fond of the banner as well
    Chantal: I think if we knew how to do that there would be a horde of fictional characters on the show vying for our main guys attentions

sugah66

[50]Jun 17, 2007

coolceruleanblu wrote:
    Chantal: I think if we knew how to do that there would be a horde of fictional characters on the show vying for our main guys attentions

Why do you think I write fanfic?

moggiye16

[51]Jun 19, 2007
    sugah66 wrote:

jenn22 wrote:

I must agree. That is an exceptional banner.

Why thank you ladies! My clones love that option too!

Chanouel

[52]Jun 19, 2007
    sugah66 wrote:

coolceruleanblu wrote:

Sugah, unfortunately, I can't write to save my life! Not that I dont have the ideas, I just can't put them on paper into something readable. I guess I'm stuck here in real life.....boy, real life sucks!!! lol

coolceruleanblu

[53]Jun 19, 2007
    Chanouel wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:

coolceruleanblu wrote:

Sugah, unfortunately, I can't write to save my life! Not that I dont have the ideas, I just can't put them on paper into something readable. I guess I'm stuck here in real life.....boy, real life sucks!!! lol
    it does sometimes doesn't it. cause in the real life they got rid of jane *angry glare*
    Edited on 06/19/2007 12:00pm

kewlz

[54]Jun 19, 2007
    • level: 20
    coolceruleanblu wrote:
    Chanouel wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:

coolceruleanblu wrote:

it does sometimes doesn't it. cause in the real life they got rid of jane *angry glare*

Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more. I seriously think they should bring Jane back to stir things up with Peyton

sugah66

[55]Jun 19, 2007
    kewlz wrote:
    coolceruleanblu wrote:
    Chanouel wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:

coolceruleanblu wrote:

Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more. I seriously think they should bring Jane back to stir things up with Peyton

Yeah, we need a good love triangle.

Chanouel

[56]Jun 20, 2007
    sugah66 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:
    coolceruleanblu wrote:
    Chanouel wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:

coolceruleanblu wrote:

Oooh!! I like that idea of a love triangle. Ok that is definitely what I want to see in season 4. Mac stuck between Peyton and Jane!

kewlz

[57]Jun 21, 2007
    Chanouel wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:
    coolceruleanblu wrote:
    Chanouel wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:

coolceruleanblu wrote:

Oooh!! I like that idea of a love triangle. Ok that is definitely what I want to see in season 4. Mac stuck between Peyton and Jane!
    Oooo ... if only they'd bring Jane back!

coolceruleanblu

[58]Jun 27, 2007
    kewlz wrote:
    Chanouel wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:
    kewlz wrote:
    coolceruleanblu wrote:
    Chanouel wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:

coolceruleanblu wrote:

Oooo ... if only they'd bring Jane back!
    that would be awesome. *does a bring back jane dance*

arna12

[59]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    Ooh Mane! Can I join? Pretty please?I loved Jane. I hope they do bring her back to stir things up. I like Peyton. But I think Mac and Jane would be a great couple

kewlz

[60]Jul 1, 2007

arna12 wrote:
    Ooh Mane! Can I join? Pretty please?I loved Jane. I hope they do bring her back to stir things up. I like Peyton. But I think Mac and Jane would be a great couple
    Of coz you can join!!

I notice that we don't talk much about Jane and Mac anyway. Maybe we should have a discussion about the Mane moments like we do in the M&Ms thread. U know, post some Mane moments if possible. What do you girls think?