CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

We Love SMacked Club #5: They Are Worth The Risk!

  • Avatar of Mynerva24

    Mynerva24

    [121]May 16, 2009
    • member since: 08/19/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 638
    boom-moo wrote:
    I have hun, over and over. I just hear the sigh she lets out and then the sound of the kiss. It's frustrating.


    *frown* Now, maybe i was the one who imagining the sound, then? *frown deeper*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dylan-luver

    dylan-luver

    [122]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 658
    that scene was incredibly adorable... i can picture after the shooting Mac will see if Stella is okay first... since she is his first priority...

    i can see him already yeling STEEELLLLLLAAA!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [123]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    You know what, Mynerva. I'm looking forward to having many many more intense SMacked moments next seasons so I can listen to it myself

    That's really interesting, Dylan. It'd be great seeing each other's reaction after the shooting!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blondie780

    Blondie780

    [124]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 534
    I had never seen any big 'moments' between them in the few eps I'd seen from previous seasons so I think that might have deterred me from watching with any regularity before but these last two episodes? Wow. I was impressed and I'm thankful for the full list at the beginning of this thread because I had no idea there were so many little things throughout the series between these two. I can't wait to see them all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dylan-luver

    dylan-luver

    [125]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 658
    i just love Stella's style of flirting with Mac... its so calm and easy, even Mac has seen a change in his relationship with Stella *coughcough* episode 5.24 and 5.25 you know how many times i watched that one scene with the hug with the finale???? im surprised i dont waste my whole day looking at that scene... it doesnt even help me get any SMacked scenes when i go to sleep, which is really upsetting for my part better luck tonight when i dont watch that scene fifty times
    Edited on 05/17/2009 8:06am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [126]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    Lmao dylan, one can never have too much SMacked I guess

    Hello there, Blondie I know, looking back at the list is really ,isn't it? Sometimes little things end up leading to something big, and man, we are pretty good at spotting those here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blondie780

    Blondie780

    [127]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 534
    boom-moo wrote:

    Hello there, Blondie I know, looking back at the list is really ,isn't it? Sometimes little things end up leading to something big, and man, we are pretty good at spotting those here


    LOL Yes, y'all are.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dylan-luver

    dylan-luver

    [128]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 658
    hey Blondie...

    have any ideas on how Mac and Stella would be best getting together??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blondie780

    Blondie780

    [129]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 534
    dylan-luver wrote:
    hey Blondie...

    have any ideas on how Mac and Stella would be best getting together??


    Hi there! I would hope maybe after some serious angst, or a near-death experience. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing. lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dylan-luver

    dylan-luver

    [130]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 658
    Blondie780 wrote:
    dylan-luver wrote:
    hey Blondie...

    have any ideas on how Mac and Stella would be best getting together??


    Hi there! I would hope maybe after some serious angst, or a near-death experience. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing. lol


    thats what i would like too like in the fall when we find out the outcome of the shooting one can only hope
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Blondie780

    Blondie780

    [131]May 17, 2009
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 534
    dylan-luver wrote:
    Blondie780 wrote:
    dylan-luver wrote:
    hey Blondie...

    have any ideas on how Mac and Stella would be best getting together??


    Hi there! I would hope maybe after some serious angst, or a near-death experience. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing. lol


    thats what i would like too like in the fall when we find out the outcome of the shooting one can only hope


    I think it's interesting that we don't know which person was shot (as opposed to a "Will So-and-So die next season?") - it's not evil of me to say that I hope it's Stella, is it? Just so we can get that Mac-angst. Not that I want anything seriously bad to ever happen to her...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [132]May 18, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    LOL guys, I understand your point. But for some reason I don't think it'll be her, she's had her big episode and all the focus in the previous one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mynerva24

    Mynerva24

    [133]May 18, 2009
    • member since: 08/19/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 638
    boom-moo wrote:
    LOL guys, I understand your point. But for some reason I don't think it'll be her, she's had her big episode and all the focus in the previous one.


    I'm hoping it won't be her... I bet Mac will check her first.

    Hi there Blondie... We have pretty awesome list, don't we???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [134]May 18, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676

    That needs to be updated, by the way

    Alright, I'm terrible at this so fee free to rephrase and edit as much as needed:

    5x24: Mac's look softens into concern when she hands him her badge.
    5x24: Mac follows her to Greece.
    5x24: Mac's "I care about you"
    5x24: It's tough for Mac to tell her about her mum.
    5x24: Mac keeps her behind him when entering Tasso's place.
    5x24: Mac catches her in his arms when the struggle at Tasso's happens.
    5x24: Mac comforts her after Papakota dies.
    5x24: Stella hugs him and seeks for some skin to skin contact.
    5x24: Stella's reading of the coffee grounds.
    5x25: Stella kisses his cheek as they hug and the Smacked sound occurs.

    Edited on 05/18/2009 2:36am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mynerva24

    Mynerva24

    [135]May 18, 2009
    • member since: 08/19/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 638
    boom-moo wrote:

    That needs to be updated, by the way

    Alright, I'm terrible at this so fee free to rephrase and edit as much as needed:

    5x24: Mac's look softens into concern when she hands him her badge.
    5x24: Mac follows her to Greece.
    5x24: Mac's "I care about you"
    5x24: It's tough for Mac to tell her about her mum.
    5x24: Mac keeps her behind him when entering Tasso's place.
    5x24: Mac catches her in his arms when the struggle at Tasso's happens.
    5x24: Mac comforts her after Papakota dies.
    5x24: Stella hugs him and seeks for some skin to skin contact.
    5x24: Stella's reading of the coffee grounds.
    5x25: Stella kisses his cheek as they hug and the Smacked sound occurs.



    BM, you forgot:

    5.25: Mac looks at Stella for quite a long time after she leaves
    5.25: Mac looks at Stella first when he enter the bar, and Stella gives him a small cute smile

    And in 5.24 i think we should quote what Stella said to Mac when reading the coffee ground:
    "I don't need coffee ground to see how lucky i am to have you in my life, Mac" and "See there? It's an 'S'. That's 'Stella'. The woman in you life who sometimes you adore, and sometimes she makes you crazy".

    Plus:
    5.24: Mac recognizes instantly that the address in the vic's pocket is Stella's.
    5.24: They stay at the same hotel, and the rooms are side by side
    5.24: They perform an outside science experiment, using Stella's earing as an equipment (now, that's so :lol

    Anyway, my english's even worse, so, you might want to rephrase and rearrange all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [136]May 18, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676

    Alright, let's see :

    5x24: Mac recognizes instantly that the address in the vic's pocket is Stella's.
    5x24: Mac's look softens into concern when she hands him her badge.
    5x24: Mac follows her to Greece.
    5x24: Mac's "I care about you"
    5x24: It's tough for Mac to tell her about her mum.
    5x24: Mac keeps her behind him when entering Tasso's place.
    5x24: Mac catches her in his arms when the struggle at Tasso's happens.
    5x24: They stay at the same hotel, and their rooms are side by side.
    5x24: They perform an outside science experiment, using Stella's earing as an equipment.
    5x24: Mac comforts her after Papakota dies.
    5x24: Stella hugs him and seeks for some skin to skin contact.
    5x24: Stella's reading of the coffee grounds: "I don't need coffee ground to see how lucky i am to have you in my life, Mac" and "See there? It's an 'S'. That's 'Stella'. The woman in you life who sometimes you adore, and sometimes she makes you crazy".
    5x25: Stella kisses his cheek as they hug and the Smacked sound occurs.
    5x25: Mac looks at Stella for quite a long time after she leaves.
    5x25: Mac looks at Stella first when he enter the bar, and Stella gives him a small cute smile.




    Not sure if I put the one of the rooms in the right order. Plus, why do you think that the earring thing is a SMacked moment? I don't see anything romantic in that, just a LOL interaction and pretty convenient thing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dylan-luver

    dylan-luver

    [137]May 18, 2009
    • member since: 09/24/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 658
    thanks guys for the updates for the list... i was supposed to ask you guys yesterday... but i guess you already found out that we need things added.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [138]May 18, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    Thanks for caring about keeping it updated, dylan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mynerva24

    Mynerva24

    [139]May 18, 2009
    • member since: 08/19/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 638
    boom-moo wrote:
    Plus, why do you think that the earring thing is a SMacked moment? I don't see anything romantic in that, just a LOL interaction and pretty convenient thing.
    Hmm, true... If i'm not mistaken, though, Stella said something along the line 'not really what i have in mind when i bought it', and both of them share a smile... But, you could always erase it, if it's not SMacked enough..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [140]May 18, 2009
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    I don't care if it stays, that's ok with my if you guys say so. I was just wondering cause I didn't see anything special behind it. Yeah, she made a little fun remark and he acknowledged so much. I just thought I might be missing on something else
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.