CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

We Support Danny/Flack! (Thread #1)

Dakotagirl823

[21]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 23

Odds of Don/Danny getting together-ZERO. Still, I'm not knocking anyone who wants to ship them in a romantic way. Over at the House forum, there have been discussions about whether House/Wilson are more than friends so I have nothing against the same arguement applying to Flack/Messer.

I find it a bit ironic that two males who have a strong friendship can be mistaken for bi/gay but when TV shows depict strong female friendships, no one interprets them as being lesbians. I think that Don and Danny have a strong bond of friendship which makes their relationship fun to watch.

Edited on 06/29/2008 8:17pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tonyandzivafan

[22]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 41
    Dakotagirl823 wrote:

Odds of Don/Danny getting together-ZERO. Still, I'm not knocking anyone who wants to ship them in a romantic way. Over at the House forum, there have been discussions about whether House/Wilson are more than friends so I have nothing against the same arguement applying to Flack/Messer.

I find it a bit ironic that two males who have a strong friendship can be mistaken for bi/gay but when TV shows depict strong female friendships, no one interprets them as being lesbians. I think that Don and Danny have a strong bond of friendship which makes their relationship fun to watch.

It is ironic that people do that and maybe I'm a bit gulty of that too. Though I hope I'm not too much. And I know this wasnt what you meant so if this seems as though I'm misunderstanding you or come across that way I dont mean too. i have seen very strong friendships on shows between 2 guys and not see it them as gay or bi. Tony an McGee (NICS) Nick and Warrick (CSI LV) And especially for the second which I feel have a very strong friendship I dont see anything with therir interactions that say to me that they like each other more than friends.

Again not trying to twist in any way what you said, b/c I totally agree(well not the first part but I'll live if it doesnt happen).

And I know I've said this but thanks to everyone so far and in the future for asking questions, voicing your opinions and the support of at least being ok with those who see this ship.

boom-moo

[23]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 75
    Thread added to the 'Posting rules for shipping threads' section!

tonyandzivafan

[24]Jun 30, 2008

boom-moo wrote:
    Thread added to the 'Posting rules for shipping threads' section!

thanks so much! *hugs and gives you a big plate of double fudge brownies* :d

boom-moo

[25]Jul 1, 2008
    Oooooooh *has a sugargasm*. Almost as sweet as Danny and Flack

tonyandzivafan

[26]Jul 18, 2008

In case this thread gets closed I want to say thank you to all of you for being open and nice about this thread. Even if you didnt see them as a couple you respected that me (since I'm the only one) saw it. Also for your question(s) And the lovely pictures of the boys. It has all meant a lot and a great deal to me.

*Big hugs & a basket of Double Fudge Brownies to each of you*

PS~ I want NO ONE REPEAT NO ONE to get mad for the closing of this thread if it happens. I said what I said above in just in case.

Brinchen

[27]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 17
    I hope your thread won't get closed and you'll soon find some other shippers. It's always nice to see different ships.

boom-moo

[28]Jul 19, 2008
    I think it was maybe a bad timing to open it, with the season off and the summer on. So many users away from the site right now, every thread getting slow but the top most popular... that isn't helping small ones, let alone new ones. I already expressed my opinion in the Q&A, but if it is given a go, it could get new posters with the new season. Diversity and respect is what makes this forum so great. Best of lucks

stuffy34

[29]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 5
    Even if this thread is closed, I must say that it is a pleasure to read. No bashing of other characters, no arguments about who is better for Danny...I wish there were more DF fans like you TaZ.

Blk_rse88

[30]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    TaZ is a piece of awesome.

And I found some Danny/Flack icons but I dunno if I can post them in here...and I have to find them again *pokes*

boom-moo

[31]Jul 21, 2008
    Lani, if you credit them and unless Taz thinks otherwise, I think this is actually the most appropiate place to post those, maybe after the Avatars thread. So I'd say that you go ahead if you find them

Blk_rse88

[32]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    Thanks BM...*wanders off to find them*

tonyandzivafan

[33]Jul 21, 2008

*blushes over the posts*

And cant wait to see the avatars you found Lani.

And I'm excited for this coming season to see if there are moments for thses two. But as some of you already know I also ship Danny & Lindsay. So what ever happens I just want Danny to be happy in the end. And I believe that i have already said this but just in case~ when the new season starts I want you to see if you can see what I see. And maybe question how they are with each other just as they act around others.

boom-moo

[34]Jul 21, 2008
    I have to admit that I never contemplated Danny/Flack as an option to ship, so I wasn't attentive enough. I promise to look out better in the upcoming season

Numb3rsfan1

[35]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 28
    Well, at least they're best friends..... right??
    Also.... *sees if no one is looking* I WANNA SHIP DANNY AND FLACK (that is if they remain friends though)!!!!

tonyandzivafan

[36]Jul 22, 2008

Numb3rsfan1 wrote:
    Well, at least they're best friends..... right?? Also.... *sees if no one is looking* I WANNA SHIP DANNY AND FLACK (that is if they remain friends though)!!!!

That's ok if you want to ship them as friends. I see that too. But I just see them more than that at times.

Only time will tell if there are more shippers of these two out there or if some will see it.

Numb3rsfan1

[37]Jul 22, 2008
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

Numb3rsfan1 wrote:
    Well, at least they're best friends..... right?? Also.... *sees if no one is looking* I WANNA SHIP DANNY AND FLACK (that is if they remain friends though)!!!!

That's ok if you want to ship them as friends. I see that too. But I just see them more than that at times.

Only time will tell if there are more shippers of these two out there or if some will see it.

YAY!!!!
    Num-Flack and Num-Danny: Riiiggghht!!!!

tonyandzivafan

[38]Jul 22, 2008
    Numb3rsfan1 wrote:
    tonyandzivafan wrote:

Numb3rsfan1 wrote:

YAY!!!! Num-Flack and Num-Danny: Riiiggghht!!!!

Well not the clones do I see being more than friends. If that happened they be cheating on all of us. And no one wants that!

Numb3rsfan1

[39]Jul 22, 2008
    Agreed!!

boom-moo

[40]Aug 1, 2008

Two guys going on vacation together and having some fun with the whipped cream...

Photobucket