CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Where are you?

  • Avatar of nephayugi

    nephayugi

    [1921]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 07/01/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 35
    Thanks. I hope it gets here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gotta_luv_bones

    gotta_luv_bones

    [1922]Jan 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/06/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 45
    boom-moo wrote:
    Let's hope so, Australia has had its good share of fires as it is. Sounds like you live in a really nice area and I'm glad it hasn't been affected. Really nice icon! Do you own farm animals?


    thanks, it is lovely but its a bit dry at moment lol i have lots if horses, a couple of dogs, cats, sheep. so a few farm animals
    my icon is my horse!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [1923]Jan 14, 2010
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    gotta_luv_bones wrote:
    thanks, it is lovely but its a bit dry at moment lol i have lots if horses, a couple of dogs, cats, sheep. so a few farm animals
    my icon is my horse!
    True! It is hard to realize that people living in opposite hemispheres have the opposite weather. I will gladly send you tons of rain, it's beyond crazy here!

    *is uberly jealous* I would absolutely love to live in a farm and omg, to have a horse! City condos aren't roomy enough though *pouts*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gotta_luv_bones

    gotta_luv_bones

    [1924]Jan 17, 2010
    • member since: 12/06/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 45
    :
    True! It is hard to realize that people living in opposite hemispheres have the opposite weather. I will gladly send you tons of rain, it's beyond crazy here!

    *is uberly jealous* I would absolutely love to live in a farm and omg, to have a horse! City condos aren't roomy enough though *pouts*


    lol well we are actually having freak storms and snows fallen in some places, straight after a week of record breaking highs, so i dont think Australia'a weather knows what is supposed to be doing,all through summer its been boiling or freezing with a few nice days!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [1925]Jan 17, 2010
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    I've heard that the weather in New Zealand has been pretty crazy too. It's a bit upsetting not to have a proper summer or winter because when seasons don't behave as they should it seems as if the rest of the year is gonna be the same crazy mix of all kinds of weather.

    I always imagina Australia roasting, for some reason When you say record breaking highs, what temp are you talking about?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firespot

    firespot

    [1926]Feb 26, 2010
    • member since: 08/19/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 77
    I live in the same state as the CSI's New york, but I don't live in the city, just near it in long island.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [1927]Feb 27, 2010
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    firespot wrote:
    I live in the same state as the CSI's New york, but I don't live in the city, just near it in long island.
    Cool! Have you ever witnessed as they were filming any scene for the show?

    I'm sorry but the site is being funny and it wouldn't let me quote and add you the list. I will whenever possible
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firespot

    firespot

    [1928]Feb 27, 2010
    • member since: 08/19/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 77
    No, I'm almost never in the city. But when I have been I haven't seen anyone filming before.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonyandzivafan

    tonyandzivafan

    [1929]Feb 27, 2010
    • member since: 01/23/07
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 36,380
    Yay! Another NYer. . I'm nowhere near the city though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [1930]Feb 28, 2010
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    firespot wrote:
    No, I'm almost never in the city. But when I have been I haven't seen anyone filming before.
    That's too bad then, we don't get many NYers around so I'm always hoping that someone has any anecdote to tell regarding the filming of the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pgsuperfan

    pgsuperfan

    [1931]Mar 4, 2010
    • member since: 02/04/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 4,361

    I am in Sparks Nevada near Reno. Anyone else from Northern Nevada ?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [1936]Mar 4, 2010
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    This is the best I can do to quote the map, tv.com is being a handful

    You were in already, pgsuperfan

    Lee, I've added GrandviewEagles, tonyandzivafan, peachums, stellaluvr14, dylan-luver, WolfgalX, FoxPhile, kellerda, JessicaLynn88, pgsuperfan, mamunn2 and firespot to the USA list, xlovedust to the Canadian list, andre_13 to the Romanian list, AsprineSMacked and csi madness to the Malaysian list, Firecracker73, mami2envy, neishi-boi, anna1888, Jennabby, molly luv and rusticangel to the UK list, snowdays and JoyceRamaker to the The Netherlands list, LetsFreakOut to the Belgian one, giovinazzo to the Norway list, flamecatcher to the Irish one, emilylouise, CaterinaValenti and gotta_luv_bones to the Australian one, DL-Flackto the German one, mariannanic to the Cyprus one and nephayugi to the Portuguese one.



    Members World Map

    Members Map wrote:

    AUSTRALIA
    winche / Melbourne
    propop / Queensland
    drama_freak_csi / South Australia
    arna12 / Perth
    becka15 / Sydney
    ausgurl_12 / Toowoomba, Queensland
    CherishPassion / Adelaide
    emilylouise / Sydney
    CaterinaValenti / Melbourne
    gotta_luv_bones / Country Victoria

    BELGIUM
    Siebeuh
    LetsFreakOut

    BRAZIL
    Renn / Rio de Janeiro
    serena_himura / Rio de Janeiro

    CANADA
    kitty-kat-kate / British Columbia
    Chanouel / St-Jerome, Montreal
    laneangel / Quebec
    allimacksteamy / Toronto
    lolo_supertvfan / Montreal
    Moggiye16 / Alberta
    RenLissa_Can / Alberta
    Macs_Girl01 / New Brunswick
    jenn22 / Ontario
    always_mandy / Quebec
    stellagirl86 / British Columbia
    justicerocks / Ontario
    stuffy34
    xlovedust /
    British Columbia

    CROATIA
    seashell_girl
    temphare

    CYPRUS
    mariannanic

    CZECH REPUBLIC
    monica_cz

    CHILE
    malawi69 / Viña del Mar

    CHINA
    KayteeLern
    / Beijing

    DENMARK
    GuardianAngelDK
    Sidle_Love
    / Odder
    majken1974 /Arhus

    FINLAND
    Kuolo
    arkhyel

    FRANCE
    jeni-france
    / Grenoble
    lolafrance / Grenoble
    french63 / Lyon
    manhattan00 / Strasbourg
    Chiara_R/ Paris
    gwenpiper24 / Saint Maurice
    Ithilwyn / Paris

    GERMANY
    DLRgirl213
    / Anderbeck
    Skylarsun / Duisburg
    EmiliaRomagna / Berlin
    Marijacurcic
    vickymedia
    / Kassel
    KaitlynReynolds / Bonn
    Brinchen / Dortmund
    susi1007 / Suttgart
    Kami-katze / Wuppertal
    chrysalis14 / Heidelberg
    DL-Flack / Frankfurt

    HUNGARY
    hi_from_h

    IRELAND
    pennyrua / Dublin
    jakestevens / Co. Meath
    flamecatcher / Monaghan

    ITALY
    Silvara71
    / Napoli

    LATVIA
    kristavasiljeva
    / Aizpute

    MALAYSIA
    wni_izzati
    / Kota Bharu, Kelantan
    csi_cse / Kuala Lumpur
    kewlz /Kuala Lumpur
    waiyumeiwei / Shah Alam
    jasminekpk / Seremban
    AsprineSMacked / Kuching, Sarawak
    csi madness / Rawang

    MEXICO
    nenita_721

    foxdvdgh / Veracruz
    stewart67 / Queretaro
    sandrav11 / Monterrey

    NEW ZEALAND
    clairebear_nz
    / Levin, Porotawhau, Horowhenua, North Island
    Numb3rsfan1 / Manurewa, Auckland
    Angelfan01 / Manurewa, Auckland

    NORWAY
    giovinazzo

    PHILIPPINES
    pop_star1988
    / Las Pinas
    keipots / Manila
    silverlaine / Manila
    candzOct / Cebu
    double_helix16 / Quezon City
    NYCarbon
    gab94bee
    / Manila
    NateR92 / Pasig

    POLAND
    Ewkatal

    PORTUGAL
    Dani0505
    Gyinna

    liaq100 / Madeira
    Angel200489 / Lisbon
    nephayugi / Gaia

    ROMANIA
    Loreleiadf
    andre_13


    SINGAPORE
    sapphire74

    SLOVAKIA
    carly-hope

    SLOVENIA
    shui3
    summersky1

    SOUTH KOREA
    jewel4u

    SPAIN
    nell51 / Barcelona
    i_lv_chocolate / Alicante
    jordinajamaica / Girona
    Boom-Moo / San Sebastián
    lydiablank91 / Andalucia
    Patry_trusky / Madrid
    Isanoot / Madrid
    sakura_txell / Barcelona

    SWEDEN
    Caroline6762
    swede85

    Em150
    Elfor_Rocket
    / Stockholm

    THE NETHERLANDS
    misty11
    marietzomers
    / Rotterdam
    anita1992
    SuzanneBOBO / Doetinchem
    Rummicup / Groningen
    Pet_Petra / Wezep
    vonkie_1991 / Hilversum
    Susan1302
    Mitsi1819
    Mariekjj
    / Amsterdam
    snowdays
    JoyceRamaker / Hengelo Overijssel

    TURKEY
    saxa246
    / Istanbul
    rengin / Izmir
    mistylife / Izmir

    U.A.E.
    ninacsinylover
    / Dubai

    UK
    piratepixie-vix
    / Oxford
    CSI_Fiona / Cambridgeshire
    wrennatsworthy / Norfolk
    Mountiegirl / Wiltshire
    Cherish4 / Stourbridge, West Midlands
    ashman2 / London
    _LaLaLie_ / Oxford
    Charlieicequeen / Staffordshire
    greenteeshirt / Washington
    Jade1980 / Lincoln
    hilljo / Cheshire
    thuvan
    ErinBuffington
    / Barton Mills, Suffolk
    Smexie
    ClareNewcastle
    / Newcastle
    iheartCSI / London
    jemma07 / Bury St. Edmunds
    -hanna- / London
    amy2310 / Littlehampton
    csiroxmysox / Wiltshire
    manwithaplan42 / England
    vegas_ace / Manchester
    scampi4 / Porstmouth
    super_snotling / Wales
    calexs / Newcastle
    tonik2255 / Brighton
    D-Danni / Stafford
    kitz1991 / Wahey
    iloveamericantv / Leicester
    SkettySpoos / London
    Natalie1986 / England
    Wizadora97 / London
    efc1991 / Liverpool, England
    kiwi2325 / Devon, England
    bubbly_jayne_sj / Northern Ireland
    AprillSmiilez / London, England
    caza100 / Walsall, West Midlands, England
    McGeek4Life / Cornwall, England
    EmpireClover
    misschoo /
    South England
    HeatherGSRGirl / Northern Ireland
    vicky24c / Wales
    Firecracker73 / Hampshire
    mami2envy / London
    neishi-boi / Scotland
    anna1888 / Glasgow, Scotland
    Jennabby / South Wales
    molly luv / Lichfield, near Birmingham, England
    rusticangel / Pembrokeshire, South West Wales

    USA
    Sugah66
    / Phoenix, Arizona
    Mystik225 / Albany, NY
    charlicat83 / Swanton, Vermont
    silverlions / Tiffin, Ohio
    danharr / Houston, Texas
    numb3rschick / Madison, Wisconsin
    city_girl_129 / Missouri
    coolceruleanblu / New York
    lillyfrog / Iowa
    princeza_9 / Vermont, Connecticut
    suzpsycho / Madisonville, Louisiana
    JPPT1974 / Seymour, TN
    vexus01 / Georgia, Atlanta
    StarbucksAddict / Rocky Mountain High, Colorado
    Dakotagirl823 / Birmarck, North Dakota
    nell2001 / Farmville, Virginia
    gizmoe / Seattle, WA
    SVU_CSI_Xfiles / Oregon
    teaveefreak / Miami, Florida
    chels518 / Fresno, California
    bluegoldrose / Allentown, Pennsylvania
    HunterJ8 / Georgia, South Carolina
    tenley / Pittsburg
    xxshawneexx / Springfield, Massachussetts
    rheadayz / Cairo, GA
    sunflower05 / Houston, Texas
    hgolightley / Eastern USA
    VaveAma92 / Augusta, Georgia
    Aries_06 / New Jersey
    BostonDarlling17 / Boston
    saleblanc / Arizona
    PixieLyssie
    iluvgilmore7791
    / Stroudsburg, PA
    AgentAlias01 / Toms River, New Jersey
    iheartcsi91 / Monroe, New York
    Lisaraph / West Des Moines, Iowa
    Subs33 / Little Rock, Arkansas
    Maverick13007/ Los Angeles, California
    nlp3 / Phoenix, Arizona
    SweetMissJaye / New Jersey
    jennidinorobot / Apple Valley, California
    gcmest / Wisconsin
    DaisyBeetle / Fort Collins, CO
    Comfychic8792 / Windham, Maine
    cjfan4eva / Paris, Arkansas
    Gilmorefan09 / Flint, Michigan
    Mortal_Taylor / New York
    Blk_rse88 / Stockton, California
    DeanW8r / Louisiana
    shadow_68 / Tampa, Florida
    LoneWolf83 / West Monroe, Louisiana
    Kim_sprite2009 / Greenville, PA.
    GrandviewEagles / Missouri
    tonyandzivafan / NY
    peachums / Alabama
    stellaluvr14 / Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
    dylan-luver / Florida
    WolfgalX / Greensboro, NC.
    FoxPhile / Washington, DC.
    kellerda / Pennsylvania.
    JessicaLynn88 / Denver, CO.
    JoeyDC83 / Boston, Massachusetts.
    pgsuperfan / Sparks, Nevada.
    mamunn2 / Kentucky.
    firespot / Long Island, NY.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of super_snotling

    super_snotling

    [1937]Mar 6, 2010
    • member since: 03/15/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,235
    Wow, you kept the list of 'people that I need to' add going. As soon as I'll get onto that as soon as I remember the email address and password it's registered under...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [1938]Mar 6, 2010
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    It was more wishful thinking than anything, actually. Don't feel obliged to do it Lee if you don't feel like it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CSIaphrodite

    CSIaphrodite

    [1939]Apr 6, 2010
    • member since: 04/07/10
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    New York, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Universe


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boom-moo

    boom-moo

    [1940]Apr 7, 2010
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 135,676
    You one of the lucky ones who have spotted any of the cast as they were filming in the city, CSIaphrodite?

    Lee, I've added GrandviewEagles, tonyandzivafan, peachums, stellaluvr14, dylan-luver, WolfgalX, FoxPhile, kellerda, JessicaLynn88, pgsuperfan, mamunn2, firespot and CSIaphrodite to the USA list, xlovedust to the Canadian list, andre_13 to the Romanian list, AsprineSMacked and csi madness to the Malaysian list, Firecracker73, mami2envy, neishi-boi, anna1888, Jennabby, molly luv and rusticangel to the UK list, snowdays and JoyceRamaker to the The Netherlands list, LetsFreakOut to the Belgian one, giovinazzo to the Norway list, flamecatcher to the Irish one, emilylouise, CaterinaValenti and gotta_luv_bones to the Australian one, DL-Flackto the German one, mariannanic to the Cyprus one and nephayugi to the Portuguese one.



    Members World Map

    Members Map wrote:

    AUSTRALIA
    winche / Melbourne
    propop / Queensland
    drama_freak_csi / South Australia
    arna12 / Perth
    becka15 / Sydney
    ausgurl_12 / Toowoomba, Queensland
    CherishPassion / Adelaide
    emilylouise / Sydney
    CaterinaValenti / Melbourne
    gotta_luv_bones / Country Victoria

    BELGIUM
    Siebeuh
    LetsFreakOut

    BRAZIL
    Renn / Rio de Janeiro
    serena_himura / Rio de Janeiro

    CANADA
    kitty-kat-kate / British Columbia
    Chanouel / St-Jerome, Montreal
    laneangel / Quebec
    allimacksteamy / Toronto
    lolo_supertvfan / Montreal
    Moggiye16 / Alberta
    RenLissa_Can / Alberta
    Macs_Girl01 / New Brunswick
    jenn22 / Ontario
    always_mandy / Quebec
    stellagirl86 / British Columbia
    justicerocks / Ontario
    stuffy34
    xlovedust /
    British Columbia

    CROATIA
    seashell_girl
    temphare

    CYPRUS
    mariannanic

    CZECH REPUBLIC
    monica_cz

    CHILE
    malawi69 / Viña del Mar

    CHINA
    KayteeLern
    / Beijing

    DENMARK
    GuardianAngelDK
    Sidle_Love
    / Odder
    majken1974 /Arhus

    FINLAND
    Kuolo
    arkhyel

    FRANCE
    jeni-france
    / Grenoble
    lolafrance / Grenoble
    french63 / Lyon
    manhattan00 / Strasbourg
    Chiara_R/ Paris
    gwenpiper24 / Saint Maurice
    Ithilwyn / Paris

    GERMANY
    DLRgirl213
    / Anderbeck
    Skylarsun / Duisburg
    EmiliaRomagna / Berlin
    Marijacurcic
    vickymedia
    / Kassel
    KaitlynReynolds / Bonn
    Brinchen / Dortmund
    susi1007 / Suttgart
    Kami-katze / Wuppertal
    chrysalis14 / Heidelberg
    DL-Flack / Frankfurt

    HUNGARY
    hi_from_h

    IRELAND
    pennyrua / Dublin
    jakestevens / Co. Meath
    flamecatcher / Monaghan

    ITALY
    Silvara71
    / Napoli

    LATVIA
    kristavasiljeva
    / Aizpute

    MALAYSIA
    wni_izzati
    / Kota Bharu, Kelantan
    csi_cse / Kuala Lumpur
    kewlz /Kuala Lumpur
    waiyumeiwei / Shah Alam
    jasminekpk / Seremban
    AsprineSMacked / Kuching, Sarawak
    csi madness / Rawang

    MEXICO
    nenita_721

    foxdvdgh / Veracruz
    stewart67 / Queretaro
    sandrav11 / Monterrey

    NEW ZEALAND
    clairebear_nz
    / Levin, Porotawhau, Horowhenua, North Island
    Numb3rsfan1 / Manurewa, Auckland
    Angelfan01 / Manurewa, Auckland

    NORWAY
    giovinazzo

    PHILIPPINES
    pop_star1988
    / Las Pinas
    keipots / Manila
    silverlaine / Manila
    candzOct / Cebu
    double_helix16 / Quezon City
    NYCarbon
    gab94bee
    / Manila
    NateR92 / Pasig

    POLAND
    Ewkatal

    PORTUGAL
    Dani0505
    Gyinna

    liaq100 / Madeira
    Angel200489 / Lisbon
    nephayugi / Gaia

    ROMANIA
    Loreleiadf
    andre_13


    SINGAPORE
    sapphire74

    SLOVAKIA
    carly-hope

    SLOVENIA
    shui3
    summersky1

    SOUTH KOREA
    jewel4u

    SPAIN
    nell51 / Barcelona
    i_lv_chocolate / Alicante
    jordinajamaica / Girona
    Boom-Moo / San Sebastián
    lydiablank91 / Andalucia
    Patry_trusky / Madrid
    Isanoot / Madrid
    sakura_txell / Barcelona

    SWEDEN
    Caroline6762
    swede85

    Em150
    Elfor_Rocket
    / Stockholm

    THE NETHERLANDS
    misty11
    marietzomers
    / Rotterdam
    anita1992
    SuzanneBOBO / Doetinchem
    Rummicup / Groningen
    Pet_Petra / Wezep
    vonkie_1991 / Hilversum
    Susan1302
    Mitsi1819
    Mariekjj
    / Amsterdam
    snowdays
    JoyceRamaker / Hengelo Overijssel

    TURKEY
    saxa246
    / Istanbul
    rengin / Izmir
    mistylife / Izmir

    U.A.E.
    ninacsinylover
    / Dubai

    UK
    piratepixie-vix
    / Oxford
    CSI_Fiona / Cambridgeshire
    wrennatsworthy / Norfolk
    Mountiegirl / Wiltshire
    Cherish4 / Stourbridge, West Midlands
    ashman2 / London
    _LaLaLie_ / Oxford
    Charlieicequeen / Staffordshire
    greenteeshirt / Washington
    Jade1980 / Lincoln
    hilljo / Cheshire
    thuvan
    ErinBuffington
    / Barton Mills, Suffolk
    Smexie
    ClareNewcastle
    / Newcastle
    iheartCSI / London
    jemma07 / Bury St. Edmunds
    -hanna- / London
    amy2310 / Littlehampton
    csiroxmysox / Wiltshire
    manwithaplan42 / England
    vegas_ace / Manchester
    scampi4 / Porstmouth
    super_snotling / Wales
    calexs / Newcastle
    tonik2255 / Brighton
    D-Danni / Stafford
    kitz1991 / Wahey
    iloveamericantv / Leicester
    SkettySpoos / London
    Natalie1986 / England
    Wizadora97 / London
    efc1991 / Liverpool, England
    kiwi2325 / Devon, England
    bubbly_jayne_sj / Northern Ireland
    AprillSmiilez / London, England
    caza100 / Walsall, West Midlands, England
    McGeek4Life / Cornwall, England
    EmpireClover
    misschoo /
    South England
    HeatherGSRGirl / Northern Ireland
    vicky24c / Wales
    Firecracker73 / Hampshire
    mami2envy / London
    neishi-boi / Scotland
    anna1888 / Glasgow, Scotland
    Jennabby / South Wales
    molly luv / Lichfield, near Birmingham, England
    rusticangel / Pembrokeshire, South West Wales

    USA
    Sugah66
    / Phoenix, Arizona
    Mystik225 / Albany, NY
    charlicat83 / Swanton, Vermont
    silverlions / Tiffin, Ohio
    danharr / Houston, Texas
    numb3rschick / Madison, Wisconsin
    city_girl_129 / Missouri
    coolceruleanblu / New York
    lillyfrog / Iowa
    princeza_9 / Vermont, Connecticut
    suzpsycho / Madisonville, Louisiana
    JPPT1974 / Seymour, TN
    vexus01 / Georgia, Atlanta
    StarbucksAddict / Rocky Mountain High, Colorado
    Dakotagirl823 / Birmarck, North Dakota
    nell2001 / Farmville, Virginia
    gizmoe / Seattle, WA
    SVU_CSI_Xfiles / Oregon
    teaveefreak / Miami, Florida
    chels518 / Fresno, California
    bluegoldrose / Allentown, Pennsylvania
    HunterJ8 / Georgia, South Carolina
    tenley / Pittsburg
    xxshawneexx / Springfield, Massachussetts
    rheadayz / Cairo, GA
    sunflower05 / Houston, Texas
    hgolightley / Eastern USA
    VaveAma92 / Augusta, Georgia
    Aries_06 / New Jersey
    BostonDarlling17 / Boston
    saleblanc / Arizona
    PixieLyssie
    iluvgilmore7791
    / Stroudsburg, PA
    AgentAlias01 / Toms River, New Jersey
    iheartcsi91 / Monroe, New York
    Lisaraph / West Des Moines, Iowa
    Subs33 / Little Rock, Arkansas
    Maverick13007/ Los Angeles, California
    nlp3 / Phoenix, Arizona
    SweetMissJaye / New Jersey
    jennidinorobot / Apple Valley, California
    gcmest / Wisconsin
    DaisyBeetle / Fort Collins, CO
    Comfychic8792 / Windham, Maine
    cjfan4eva / Paris, Arkansas
    Gilmorefan09 / Flint, Michigan
    Mortal_Taylor / New York
    Blk_rse88 / Stockton, California
    DeanW8r / Louisiana
    shadow_68 / Tampa, Florida
    LoneWolf83 / West Monroe, Louisiana
    Kim_sprite2009 / Greenville, PA.
    GrandviewEagles / Missouri
    tonyandzivafan / NY
    peachums / Alabama
    stellaluvr14 / Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
    dylan-luver / Florida
    WolfgalX / Greensboro, NC.
    FoxPhile / Washington, DC.
    kellerda / Pennsylvania.
    JessicaLynn88 / Denver, CO.
    JoeyDC83 / Boston, Massachusetts.
    pgsuperfan / Sparks, Nevada.
    mamunn2 / Kentucky.
    firespot / Long Island, NY.
    CSIaphrodite / New York, NY

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.