CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

Which CSI is the best?

Intraverse

[41]Jul 3, 2006
    • level: 8

My order:

1. CSI - the original and most definitely the best. Some of the storylines just can't be beaten, and who can argue with Grissom?

2. CSI:NY - I didn't used to like this as much as i do now, but it certainly has grown on me. It's a close second to Vegas. The first season was a little boring, but the second season was much better and i love it now.

3. CSI: Miami - I don't like this one that much. It annoys the hell out of me really, Horatio especially. The way that he always has to get close to the victims and look after them, and the whole sunglasses/hands on hips thing. That was amusing at first, but now its just weird. Miami always tries to make things too exciting, with explosions etc which it really doesn't need to. The others don't try that. Definitely the worst of the 3.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sugah66

[42]Jul 5, 2006
    • level: 12
    Intraverse wrote:

3. CSI: Miami - I don't like this one that much. It annoys the hell out of me really, Horatio especially. The way that he always has to get close to the victims and look after them, and the whole sunglasses/hands on hips thing. That was amusing at first, but now its just weird.

Have you noticed the lean thing? I've tried to point it out to my family but they can't seem to see it. When Horatio is talking, he'll lean forward and then lean back. After a while, it got annoying.

Here is my ranking:

1. NY - I used to not watch this show at all, but I started watching this season and I got addicted. I bought season 1 on DVD and have downloaded most of season 2 via iTunes. I don't know what it is about this show, but I can't get enough.

2. Miami - Horatio gets on my nerves but I am a loyal Calleigh/Ryan shipper and I relish those rare moments when it seems like there might be something going on with those two.

3. Vegas - This used to be my favorite. After all, nothing beats the original. But I was very disappointed in season 6. Maybe it had something to do with that atrocity of an ending for "Way to Go". (Sorry. Greg/Sara person here.)

By the way, I'm new. Hi, everyone.

nessa_ipod

[43]Jul 8, 2006
    • level: 1

1- C.S.I NY
    2- C.S.I LV
    3- C.S.I Miami

I have to be honest a year in the first season of NY i watched maybe one episode and did not like it but this year i love the season it was amazing and i really like the 
    characters the show is the highlight of my week, i never miss an episode. C.S.I LV had a few really great episodes this season but for some reason it was not their greatest season. I watch Miami sometimes if there is nothing else on but i really could care less about it, in my opinion it is not as good as the others

lexlou

[44]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 10

which is the best in my option is

NY: for the characters- the way they interact with the storyline, and each is great specially MAC, DANNY, FLACK (what can i say i have i thing for boys in blue)

LV for the science- i find that there is more science in the show then the others specially with grisson

and Miami: for the location- storyline are good but need alittle more work and little more science specially for horatio

skokeloor

[45]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 24
    my top 3:

1. CSI
    2. CSI:NY
    3. CSI:Miami

CSI is the number one for me, cause it's the original.. nothing can top that.. also the characters are the best..

i also like CSI:NY.. it has a certain atmosphere that i like..

but i reeaally don't like CSI:Miami.. i think it's merely the Horatio Caine character that immensely annoys me.. it seems like he's the only one who can crack a case.. and he always says these stupid one-liners.. horrible.. and the characters also have little 'content'.. but seriously.. David Caruso just gives me the creeps..
    Edited on 08/06/2006 3:16am

witchykitty

[46]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 2
    1 - CSI - I like the stories better. They just seem to flow really well. The characters are the best. And I just like Vegas.

2 - CSI: NY - I love the characters. Not as much as CSI, but almost. Interesting stories too.

I'm not going to list Miami, because I just don't like that show. Can't stand Horatio and I don't understand why the show is as popular as it is.

crazybabecake

[47]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 13
    CSI Las Vegas, is by far the best. Grissom and Catherine can not be outdone.

TelFan7

[48]Sep 27, 2006
    • level: 6
    3. CSI: NY. 2. CSI: Miami. And... 1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

firecrash

[49]Sep 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    1. CSI NY
    2. CSI LV
    3. CSI Miami

CSI_Fiona

[50]Sep 27, 2006

Oh my god - I hate having to choose! In my order, it is:

1. CSI I love it and I find this show is more serious than the other two, even NY!

1. CSI:Miami  I love it and espicially Horatio! He rocks! I need a pair of sunglasses like his! 

1.CSI:NY Liked this show when Aiden was on it, love lt now with D/L interactions!

EmiliaRomagna

[51]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 23
    CSI_Fiona wrote:

Oh my god - I hate having to choose! In my order, it is:

1. CSI I love it and I find this show is more serious than the other two, even NY!

1. CSI:Miami I love it and espicially Horatio! He rocks! I need a pair of sunglasses like his!

1.CSI:NY Liked this show when Aiden was on it, love lt now with D/L interactions!

I agree with you about the ranking and your opinion about Miami.

so I go for
    1) LV, there is nobody like Grissom
    2) Miami, I only say: sunglasses
    3) NY: Danny rocks

pop_star1988

[52]Oct 13, 2006

ifor me csi ny is the best !!

Mystik225

[53]Oct 14, 2006
    My order would have to be:

CSI:NY (D/L of course)
    CSI:LV (I agree about the science aspect)
    CSI:Miami (Just don't like David Caruso. The sunglasses and hands on the hips thing annoys me, as well.)

RenLissa_Can

[54]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 8

1.  Las Vegas - I love the original, and that there are 8 regulars (the 6 CSIs, 2 cops and the medical examiner) to mix up and interact with one another.  Watching Greg move from the lab to the field has been great. 

2.  New York - Gary and Melina had me from day one, then I fell in love with the rest of the cast.  They also seem to have done really well in adding new characters.  I love Lindsay and Sid.  I am warming up to Peyton and Angell. 

3.  Miami - Calleigh is my fav CSI from all three shows.  Alexx is my fav medical examiner,  I love the way she treats her patients with such caring and respect.  I like Horatio's interactions with children.  I love that Brendan and Adam are back on a show together again.

1LoganLover

[55]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 7
    Mine goes Vegas, because it's the original and the best and i love Greg, then NY, i love Danny but also love the show and then Miami, but i don't actually watch it so it shouldn't be on my list.

su2400sie

[56]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 1

I'll say :-

1. CSI NY.....the best bcos of the cases,fast-paced..the lab amazed me...the tech, almost everything abt NY I love.

2. CSI Miami...the sunny bit

3. CSI Vegas....cos its original

CSINCIS

[57]Dec 1, 2006

1) CSI NY  (they have the hottest guy on the show: Eddie Cahill)

2) CSI (because it's the original:wink

3) CSI Miami (I just love it)

kewlz

[58]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 20
    1) CSI : NY - best characters overall and by far the best looking men of the 3 CSIs

2) CSI - my favourite characters are Grissom and Greg

3) CSI : Miami - don't like Horatio's 'mightier than thou' attitude. Does anyone notice how he hardly makes eye contact whenever he's talking to someone? I think that's just plain rude.

jasminekpk

[59]Dec 1, 2006
    1) CSI NY : All the hotties and M&M's!!

2) CSI Miami : CaRWash Rules!!

3) CSI : GSR and Greggo!!!

sugah66

[60]Dec 1, 2006
    Jasmine, you hit 100 posts! Congrats!