CSI: NY Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

You know you've been watching too much CSI when...

  • Avatar of saleblanc

    saleblanc

    [81]Mar 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,942
    xxshawnee wrote:
    saleblanc wrote:

    You know Danny buys his BVDs in a 3 pack for $10 bucks...

    Note: I know I'm repeating myself but I love the picture it creates in my head

    whats a bvd? sorry im dumb lol

    BVDs is a brand of underwear here in the States.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pop_star1988

    pop_star1988

    [82]Mar 16, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,100
    i wont know what number is it sorry ----------========---------



    when you wear your lab gown at the house and pretend that your looking at a microscope and use a computer as a computer as a prop
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of moggiye16

    moggiye16

    [83]Mar 17, 2007
    • member since: 08/16/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,618
    saleblanc wrote:
    xxshawnee wrote:
    saleblanc wrote:

    You know Danny buys his BVDs in a 3 pack for $10 bucks...

    Note: I know I'm repeating myself but I love the picture it creates in my head

    whats a bvd? sorry im dumb lol

    BVDs is a brand of underwear here in the States.

    I'm totally gonna order for a pack now!  

    Edited on 03/17/2007 4:22pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arna12

    arna12

    [84]Mar 17, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,347

    pop_star1988 wrote:
    i wont know what number is it sorry ----------========--------- when you wear your lab gown at the house and pretend that your looking at a microscope and use a computer as a computer as a prop

    I can't remember what number we were up to but love that one

    Edited on 03/17/2007 7:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of csinyfreak93

    csinyfreak93

    [85]Mar 17, 2007
    • member since: 03/03/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 231

    126.(i think)when for 3 days of the week you say its almost wednesday,then for 3 days of the week you say that was the best ep

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of saleblanc

    saleblanc

    [86]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 01/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 3,942
    127.  You have The Who's Baba_O'Riley as a ring tone/ringback tone on your cell phone
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -hanna-

    -hanna-

    [87]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,776
    12 You've set up a countdown on your phone and your computer until 319!

    xx
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arna12

    arna12

    [88]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,347

    Ok can't remember if this one is already on here (probably is) but

    129. You can't sleep properly when something exciting happens on the show - for example D/L moment or when Flack got hurt at the end of season two

    130. You can't sleep well the night before cos it's on the next night.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -hanna-

    -hanna-

    [89]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,776
    arna12 wrote:

    Ok can't remember if this one is already on here (probably is) but

    129. You can't sleep properly when something exciting happens on the show - for example D/L moment or when Flack got hurt at the end of season two

    130. You can't sleep well the night before cos it's on the next night.



    lol, I'm the same! 131) You care about it so much that the sad parts make you cry.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pop_star1988

    pop_star1988

    [90]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,100
    arna12 wrote:

    pop_star1988 wrote:
    i wont know what number is it sorry ----------========--------- when you wear your lab gown at the house and pretend that your looking at a microscope and use a computer as a computer as a prop

    I can't remember what number we were up to but love that one


    not to be childish but i already did this hehehe
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -hanna-

    -hanna-

    [91]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,776
    lol, go pop!

    x
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pop_star1988

    pop_star1988

    [92]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,100
    -hanna- wrote:
    lol, go pop!

    x


    hehehehe
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tonik2255

    tonik2255

    [93]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 05/20/06
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 2,594
    saleblanc wrote:
    xxshawnee wrote:
    saleblanc wrote:

    You know Danny buys his BVDs in a 3 pack for $10 bucks...

    Note: I know I'm repeating myself but I love the picture it creates in my head

    whats a bvd? sorry im dumb lol

    BVDs is a brand of underwear here in the States.



    Thanks for anwsering that cause i had no idea what you were on about

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ninacsinylover

    ninacsinylover

    [94]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 11/05/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 52

    saleblanc wrote:
    127.  You have The Who's Baba_O'Riley as a ring tone/ringback tone on your cell phone

    OMG! That song is my ringtone, text tone, alarm tone, startup tone, laptop startup tone. basically its my everything and i hear it everyday

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -hanna-

    -hanna-

    [95]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,776
    ninacsinylover wrote:

    saleblanc wrote:
    127.  You have The Who's Baba_O'Riley as a ring tone/ringback tone on your cell phone

    OMG! That song is my ringtone, text tone, alarm tone, startup tone, laptop startup tone. basically its my everything and i hear it everyday



    I keep trying to find it in a form I can use as my ringtone, still, it's on my phone, iPod, computer and on CD for when I want some variety!

    xx
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of saxa246

    saxa246

    [96]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,722
    132)when you watch the whole 2nd season on DVD without a break (you would be all red eyed and trashed with a stu pid smile all week ... )
    133)when you are determined to make everyone you know watch it by threatening, tricking or convincing them
    134)when you whine and talk about M&Ms and the hotties of the CSI to your non-CSI-lover friend(is it even possible not to love the show!!?!)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolceruleanblu

    coolceruleanblu

    [97]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 08/07/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 7,175
    135.) when you're on the subway and try to think of possible ways you could alert people if your throat was slit by a psycho like Darius in episode Manhattan Manhunt.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pop_star1988

    pop_star1988

    [98]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,100
    136) when you buy a invisible pen and use the blue light to see if there is any stain in your bed, car seat, sofa, computer chair ...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -hanna-

    -hanna-

    [99]Mar 20, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,776
    137) When you write DL, SM and GSR on fogged up windows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Charlieicequeen

    Charlieicequeen

    [100]Mar 20, 2007
    • member since: 06/01/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,955
    When you are asked the questions in my Blog and then you are asked if you wont to go and see a counciler or the school nurse because you are squeeeing!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.