CSI: NY

Get Me Out Of Here!

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 04, 2011 on CBS

7.6
  • When the body of a college student is found in an open grave in a Long Island cemetery, Mac and the team find evidence that the crime could in some way be related to a fraternity prank gone bad.

"Get Me Out of Here!" is one of the more entertaining episodes of the season. I was never bored and was hooked from beginning to end. The episode is not perfect however. I found the scenes of Danny and Lindsay bickering about what they want for their respective funerals to be unnecessary. Another part of the episode that I found to be a total waste of time was Sid and his new invention. I am still trying to figure out what the point is of that. Finally, I found it hard to believe that a person can survive two whole days in a burial vault living on just a can of beer. Totally implausible. However the main story of the episode helps to make it worth your while. It's not a terrible episode, but it could have been better.

• prank gone bad

Nice episode tonight. It's creatively creepy. There's nothing predictable in the story. Nicely written. Direction was good too. If this is really happening in our fraternities today, then this is sad. People think of weird things to make life difficult -- and what's sadder is that there are people who would put up and go through this hazing stuff only to find some sense of belongingness.

I like the camaraderie of the team too.