CSI: NY

Heart of Glass

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2007 on CBS

• Things are not always as they seem, as everyone learns, as Mac and Stella deal with a possible home-invasion murder and Danny deals with a beauty dead in her bathtub.

So the cat's out of the bag, huh, Mac? He's clearly getting more comfortable admitting to his friends that, yes, he is seeing someone again, more specifically Peyton. It was cute when Danny was a bit indignant of the fact that he was the last to know about Mac's new love. And the flirting between Mac and Peyton was also cute, showing that Mac was learning to relax.
    There were quite a fair number of interesting twists and turns in these cases, the best being that the murder victim was murdered by the very person who blamed someone else, honestly believing her reflection to be the intruder.
    And, of course, Stella's possible HIV infection. It will be interesting in subsequent episodes to see how she and her friends handle the news, especially once she starts getting sick from the antiviral medication. I don't know about you, but I'm gonna cast my vote.
    As for this episode, another fine one.