CSI: NY

Heart of Glass

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2007 on CBS

• A homicide turns out to be an accident, and Stella is in danger of contracting HIV.

Now this episode I liked. The case with the dead girl in the bathtub was a surprise, I didn't quite expect how that turned out. It was a classic case of being in the "wrong place at the wrong time". And to think she only wanted to take a bath at her ex-boyfriend's tub.

It's nice to see Mac finally getting comfortable with his relationship with Peyton. I'd like to think they're both professional enough to keep their personal lives from interfering with their work. Mac deserves to be happy.

Danny was pretty funny this episode. The way he reacted when he found out about Mac and Peyton, and that comment he made to Peyton about grandchildren had me laughing. I also like it when he chases and tackles a perp. I was impressed with him back in season 2's "Summer in the City" when he tackled that bodyguard during a rooftop chase, and I've become a fan of his running and leaping since then. It's just so fun to watch.

As for Stella, I liked how they left the whole HIV thing hanging. It's apparent she didn't tell anybody about the cut she got from the glass, and it kind of made me wonder why her DNA didn't show up when they tested the blood on the scene. When she got injured, I thought it would be one of those story lines where she would be a suspect, and then the HIV came up. It was a great twist, IMO, and I do hope Stella will be alright.

I hope I get to see more of these kinds of episodes. :)
CTRC