CSI: NY

Heart of Glass

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2007 on CBS

• Any time Danny runs, it's a good episode.

"I love you, DL!" I love that Danny said it first, because when I saw the mirror, that did not look like an "L" to me. But as soon as Danny said that, I made a noise of surprise. I also giggled. It was cute.

So apparently Lindsay is nonexistent, because we can't think to mention her at all. I'll reiterate what I said last week - someone, I don't even care who at this point, telling someone else that they heard from Lindsay is enough for me. So long as they acknowledge the fact that, yes, Lindsay is alive and yes, she is coming back. After that conversation with her, Mac, and Stella, you would think that one of those two would want to know how the trial is going! Sheesh!

Here is what I have learned from watching this episode:

a) Double glove. I love how they made a big deal of showing how Adam double-gloved when he was working with the glass. Even Adam knew to do that. (Mia on CSI always did that, too, but it's because she was a germ-o-phobe.)
    b) Never pick up a big honking shard of glass and just hold it upright, staring at it.

When Stella went to get her blood tested, the lady said that it would take at least three months to determine whether or not she was HIV+. How much do you want to bet that next week's reference, when Stella tells Mac, is all we get I've heard that this storyline is supposed to last 11 weeks (to the end of the season, I'm guessing). Let's hope it does, and that they do it well, rather than just half-assing it or making it look like a soap opera. Because right now, it seems like the sort of thing that should be on General Hospital. Only they already did it, and they did it better.

Boy... That guy was a terrible shot. He shoots his wife at point blank range and not only misses, but hits and doesn't even manage to kill her!

Danny was so adorable in this episode, all upset because he was the last person to find out. His stunned face after Mac's 'confession'? Priceless. And he seemed a little relieved to find out that Mac was dating a coworker. If the boss can do it, so can he!

"Flack knows?" He's probably pissed that Flack didn't tell him! And later on, when he was teasing Peyton about it, and she gave him that death glare, and he kind of just shut up and looked all sheepish. So cute.

Danny tackling a suspect. Dear me. I think I had a heart attack. Any episode where Danny runs is a good episode.

The whole case where the sister accidentally killed the brother because she thought her reflection was real? I actually liked that. She didn't intend to do it, she didn't plan on it. Makes it less cliche than 'the sister killed the brother for the insurance money'. I liked how they kept referring to the car accident, so you knew it was important.

Whoever said that Danny and Angell have chemistry is not watching the same show that I am. There is absolutely nothing between the two of them. Just air.

Where the hell was Hawkes? He had, like, 5 minutes of screen time. Hawkes must be the new Lindsay, so we can make room for Adam. Heaven forbid we not have enough Adam. Adam got more screen time than both Hawkes and Flack, who are contract cast members!

Overall, this episode was okay. Of course, it isn't one of my favorites, but I liked it better than 315. I thought the cases were more interesting.