CSI: NY

Live or Let Die

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 29, 2006 on CBS

• THis was a really good episode. It had a lot of great scenes and two great cases. The cases had a lot of turns, and they also had a lot of interesting bits involved with them. Spoilers- beware.

THE BEGINNING:
    I have to say, the hospital hijackers were hilarious. I mean really, who packs in their crotch. And then we see them basically hijacking the plane and stealing a donor organ. I love how they completely snuck in to the hospital. I used to feel safe in the hospital. Now I'm not so sure. THE CASES:
    It was so sad to see the intern tossed out. He was just there to deliver the organ and he gets killed because a doctor couldn't wait for his wife to get the organ. I mean seriously. When do people stop being stupid? The answer: never. Did the good doctor really think that he would get away with it? It's obvious he wouldn't. It's sad to think that what caused him to die was the turning away, it led to internal bleeding cause of death. What if he hadn’t turned away? Would he have survived? It was crazy to think that there was the original kid, who was supposed to be there, Ryan Elliot, and the other kid wasn't. I love it when these shows do that to us. It's so great.

Then there was the case with the phone calls from the chick and no one remembers her. That was an insane case. What makes it crazier was that it was none of them. It ended up being the Pratt, the rapist from Aiden's case. OOOoooooooo. SH**'s gonna go down. I liked how the second case moved backward a little bit, since we start off with the suspect they have and then they show us processing the crime scene. I like the originality of that. I loved the bit where we see her purse filled with business cards. I mean from right there, we see this case is going to be a bit different. It was crazy to think that she called all those guys but none called back. She called guys sexually, and for no reason. That sort of thing made me wonder what is going on. It's the kindof thing we would hope to see her not dead so we could find out "WHY?" I loved how most of the guys wished she kept calling. "My cat's in your garden." I felt so bad for the one guy Dwayne. He sounded so cute when he recalled the phone calls. The poor guy. Then we find out none of them recalled the hostess. Craazy. What I want to know is "why didn’t she want anyone to see her? Why did she make him close his eyes?" When we found out how she got the cards I so knew she stole the cards from the fishbowl contest.
    I loved how when they discover who did it, and Stella goes to Mac, Mac gets very upset. He clearly still kindly considers Aiden and thinks of her as he used to. He doesn't hold any anger towards her. I love that he made true to hold to his promise about getting Pratt.

FAVORITE SCENES:
    Then there was the bit with the fisherman. He was absolutely brilliant. I loved him teaching Mac how to fish the bullet out of the grate. And I loved Danny asking him how much he made. Then when the guy responded, Danny said get outta here. It's true though, you wouldn't expect them to make that much fishing coins out of grates.

There was also the scene with the girl in jail and Flack. That scene was too funny for words. It was amusing to see Flack tell her "would these eyes lie?" after she flirted with him and he ignored her. No Flack, they wouldn't. He's too funny.

Third favorite scene had to be with the phone sex conversation with Danny. I love that scene- it definitely has to be one of my most favorite scenes ever.

OVERALL:
    THis was a really good episode. It had a lot of great scenes and two great cases. The cases had a lot of turns, and they also had a lot of interesting bits involved with them. I love it when there is something interesting in the cases.